You All Got To Learn The Factual TRUTH About Your Own Life..

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

You All Got To Learn The Factual TRUTH About Your Own Life Some Day
- And This Day Is TODAY for you since you read this:

PaCmAns NOTE: I have done my own research for 27 years on the subject I post here and only came online around 2005 for the first time, so ALL the information I talk about in here is what I have found to be historical accurate according to what I have learned through mainline history AND personaly while working for the NWO Royal / Nazi bloodline elite Marine Corps and from interest since I were about 8-9 years old.

Its all about global army and global police states, even back in 1991 when I got out my self but can still get drafted at any time for the rest of my life if needed.

I am still working for the new world order / nazi army on paper, and will never be able to get out and will be shot if / WHEN I refuse to carry out "my duty" rounding people up for camps - I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS, but I know alot of my fellow marines will.

THIS IS SERIOUSE BUSINESS - THIS IS HOW THE WORLD REALLY WORKS !

The overall truth of the matter is pure conspiracy
NOT a theory...
PERIOD !

Please also visit my REAL news site (click) here

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

TOPIC OF THE DAY:

This is the movie I watched online that touched me the most.

IllumiNAZI
- sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

link:

1 hr 22 min 55 sec

sieg heil and welcome to the new world order, the collection
of the old orders of death getting together to kill us ! Enjoy !

---

---

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sotosyeah

Post by Sotosyeah »

:shock:

polaf

Post by polaf »

:o im scared

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

polaf wrote::o im scared
Don´t be, because this is the time to stand together, goto the streets and fight this evil with the hardcore FACTS !

If we all begin to take action and inform people around us, tell the truth at the mainstream propaganda / war promoting "news" sites THERE IS NO STOPPING FREE HUMANS STANDING UP AGAINST TYRANNY !!!

This is not a theory or something I believe in, I know this for a fact to be true in my heart, and humanity will prevail against this evil royal / nazi elite- The problem is only HOW- and how many lives that have to be sacrificed in the comming / ongoing "world war on terror" kicking in around 2012 (2-5 years from now max, starting with the nuking of Iran) in order to setup the one world police state.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

snicker

Post by snicker »

sorry,the interruption,im new here.this is so interesting to me and i dont know much about this stuff,i just discover all this about 3 or 4 years ago,so im not to wise in this area,but i want to be part of the light side,and i will try hard to keep the dark away from all the things i love.
for me the big deal is about the people surround me,they dont want to listen,im in europe,more less the same kind of threat treatment here?,we already have an european union.i think it is the same corruption here.
i dont know how to make the people belive in this,they want to keep living in the stupidity of the main life.
all the people i know they think im crazy,so i deicide do no talk of this with them.
i have hope.i wish you can tell me more or somebody around,about all is yet to come.i have already family who died and suffer in the nazzi camps back in the 2ww and i will not let this happen.
thanks everybody.

sammo75

Post by sammo75 »

your right snicker people just dont want to hear they WANT to live the lie but i dont see why , people i tell think im crazy too
oooooooooooh i have a signature

snicker

Post by snicker »

i dont know what in the world but is a fact,the peolpe dont want to heard,i think this a same.
but i know what to do,its all inside us,our own concience is the true,we just have to make the right thing,is not gonna be easy,there is too much greed in the world because the money,but is something to start.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

snicker wrote:i dont know what in the world but is a fact,the peolpe dont want to heard,i think this a same.
but i know what to do,its all inside us,our own concience is the true,we just have to make the right thing,is not gonna be easy,there is too much greed in the world because the money,but is something to start.
People will subconciencely know the truth when presented with it- The only problem is to make them understand it intellectually and even more hard to get people to ACT on the information.

The elite only have the power over us, that we the people give away every day.

... And they will use it to enslave the entire world with their "star wars program" into a prisonplanet control grid.

snicker

Post by snicker »

this is the crazy thing ever guys,they have our dna since the day we born,they can make an strategic desease for each person in the world and kill it as simple as this.we cant let this happen!!
my city is become a police statement right now,you cant do shit here now.is going to be worse.
i wonder know when they will start to implant the chip here?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

snicker : All the illegal / unconstitutional marshal law / police states all over the west is almost done, and when they are ready they will nuke a major city / nuke Iran in order to collaps the dollar and implant us with chips insted, in order to exterminate us in an orderly fashion.

This IS a conspiracy, but NOT a theory !!! Its all "fortold" in their own documents that is all over the planet really.

snicker

Post by snicker »

i wonder know about the people who are talking about this,wich ones are reals and wich are a fraud,icke is a hoax?
so,theres people making money aswell about this,theres a mainmedia about this,who is real?
i dont want a be an idiot,listen to people that just would make money,fuck,theres liars about liars about the people are lying to us?this is become desgasting each time.
sad,sad,sad.i dont have idea about nothing.but theres not any base to belive in anybody.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

snicker wrote:i wonder know about the people who are talking about this,wich ones are reals and wich are a fraud,icke is a hoax?
so,theres people making money aswell about this,theres a mainmedia about this,who is real?
i dont want a be an idiot,listen to people that just would make money,fuck,theres liars about liars about the people are lying to us?this is become desgasting each time.
sad,sad,sad.i dont have idea about nothing.but theres not any base to belive in anybody.
People like David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion any many others who personally believe that the new world order conspiracy is a alien conspiracy are real people with real research and documentation. They clearly state what´s their PERSONAL believe, and shouldn´t affect all the factual information they present.

Just because people work for a living and earn money while doing a very important work, doesn´t mean they are a fraud.

All YOU have to understand is that YOU are able to double check ALL information you hear, and find out for your self the factual truth on a matter.... Otherwise you just believe in another form of religion.

gangsta_jay_69

Post by gangsta_jay_69 »

:shock: :o

snicker

Post by snicker »

thanks a lot and thats true.i use to listen to david icke,jordan maxwell,phil schneider,william cooper....some others,last 2are dead,but they still good.im not religious and i think religion is just one more kind of slavement,but its just my opinion, i never gonna say to somebody in what to belive,everbody is freedom to choose.......moreless.
theres too many police dude,if all of them,get the chip now and the people behind the curtains have control over them it will be mad crazy out in the streets,martial law is coming!!
ok have to go,thanks!!
seeyaa.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

gangsta_jay_69

Post by gangsta_jay_69 »

tru

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

gangsta_jay_69 wrote:tru
Dam right, and it hurts my heart when all the brainwashed idiots at sites like DigitalZone begin with "ohh, come on you mental freak, 911 was 7 years ago, get over it"...

Get over it? ITS JUST GETTING STARTED !!!

Unless people understand that 911 was an inside job AND THAT THERE IS A BIGGER PURPOS THAN JUST BIN LADEN, they will NEVER be able to understand that "the war on terror" is the openly declared "legal" war against the population of this planet- the royal nazi elites war against US: YOU and ME and everyone else who isnt releated directly by blood to the queen of england, no matter if you call your selfs nazis, politicians, journalists or what ever: YOU ARE THE TARGET - YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED OR MICROCHIPED AND USED AS A CYBORG SLAVE FREAK !!!

THIS ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN, ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW !!!!

Yagami-Kun

Post by Yagami-Kun »

And who think that Ousama ben laden is real, and he is the one behind the 911. You are wrong benladen is just a creation of the US and an alibi to get to Irac and let's say the Arab world since it contains petrol something crucial to them.
This is the simple truth of 911 and there are more to that than just petrol it's a well drawn conspiracy and we only saw the begging as you said more is to come soon.
... Get over it... "Ignorant fools just keep on putting your heads under the send and wait for your own doom to come"

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Yagami-Kun wrote:And who think that Ousama ben laden is real, and he is the one behind the 911. You are wrong benladen is just a creation of the US and an alibi to get to Irac and let's say the Arab world since it contains petrol something crucial to them.
This is the simple truth of 911 and there are more to that than just petrol it's a well drawn conspiracy and we only saw the begging as you said more is to come soon.
... Get over it... "Ignorant fools just keep on putting your heads under the send and wait for your own doom to come"
in the past the royal nazi elite of the world more or less wanted this or that, but if people haven´t notisted: Its not like that at ALL any more !!! They don´t need us to be farmers in order to provide them with food, in fact: THEY DON`T FEEL LIKE THEY NEED US, "THE COMMON PEOPLE" ANY MORE, so what do they do? THEY FREAKING KILL US, and thats exactly what they do... If you reading this out there haven´t notisted... !!!

titmuncher

Post by titmuncher »

september 11 wasnt terrorist acts .... it was bush if u watch i vid of the world trate center collapse look at the floors below all the debrie that is coming down u will c single windows on each side blowing open and bunch of more debrie flying out .... n in other words there was FUCKIN C4z!! planted in the WTC. now bush knew that all hell would brake loose n he new the ppl would believe anything so he had everyone in his hand... if u agree wit me then quote wat i said