Zombies/infected?

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

EdBiew

Zombies/infected?

Post by EdBiew »

Hi does anyone know if in the future (a good 10-20 years) They will make a virus, which will cause people to become a zombie like state like in RE4. to reduce population?

PaCmAn

Re: Zombies/infected?

Post by PaCmAn »

LOL, zombies? Thats funny.

The nwo have created all kinds of viruses like eg. AIDS in order to kill the population in Africa. They want us to die, not become zombies.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joxer

Post by joxer »

lmfao ye, funny...

ma man you got something mixed up
the average working men are the zombies

and "the virus" in this sense is rather a metaphor for brainwashing and shit like that
eg Religion ( "belief" systems ) , Television ( culture ( racism & various ( mostly emotional ) separation ) ), Activism ( professionalism ( workaholics ) ( slavery ) )
basically separating people as much as possible over any and all that bullshit
if you ever fought someone on the streets / at war or whatever you'd know, you&they don't do much more thinking then zombies do in video games
in the best case you keep in mind your training & tactics. shit like that...
That's where they want us.

sarcasm <3 R.I.P. George Carlin~

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Woow, yeah joxer nice metafor ! Why didn´t I think of that?
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

joxer

Post by joxer »

I doubt this is it bu.t.. your not the one day dreaming bout a chance to get a degree in philosophy someday 8)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

I was thinking about it also could be all the laughing red-eyed zombies out there eating mac-d, drinking soft drinks and eating light food and poison them selfs without even wanting to know what kind of deadly dammage they are doing to their bodies... Arghhhhhhhhh, everythings ok.... arghhhhh..... Fast food and aspartam is here to help me make everything more easy for me... urgh.... and then they die.

joxer

Post by joxer »

lmao so true,
after a few years of their lives dying becomes much more pleasant then it is sarcastic to us lol

and bout zombies, don't we sound( &walk! ) like zombies when we wake up? ! lol
just an observation >.>

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

It is possible, after all we saw that RFID was science fiction until now. They could create a virus that will brainwash people or mind control chip (like that can actually control the brain) to eliminate free thought once and for all. Also PacMan, AIDS was a created accident, after some research the doctor in Africa who created AIDS (at his time, it was the cure for polio) using and infected chimp tissue, and then him and his workers distrubted it to 250000 people and more. The doctor in Russia, had the exact same polio cure, but no AIDS, basically it was a created accident, that later served to help the elite and others.
The true teacher is the one within

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

DeathToll : In 1991 when I was a student in special weapons training at the royal marine corps, THIS is what we learned.

At first I didn´t believed it eighter, but now I KNOW that its the truth.

The first thing we learned was that war is mostly won without any bullets or bombs - as long as the military industrial complex get the control of our FOOD and WATER suply... And thats what they did too, so don´t be afraid, be VERY afraid.

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

Basically, does it mean that in Iraq they are using some toxins and kill people??? or do they put them in concentration camps?

joxer

Post by joxer »

neither.. how'd you manage to bring iraq into the picture..

ffs, that war was mostly media-orientated. since the " bad guys ( i shall call em that now ) " have been sponsoring both sides
what good is it killing someone if nobody gives a damn - thats where the media comes in, creating panic all over the fcking world

whats the point? heres a very simple one = stock market, possitive / negative bets on charities
every fcking idiot who knows whats gonna happen can make money that way

but wtf is the point in making money if you own ( more then 50% was it) of it @ rothchilds & all those bastards whom i forgot.-
decreasing its circulation in the public places & thus the common folk.

my answer to you is- both.
both toxins and concentration camps.

AlexGoesNoob

Post by AlexGoesNoob »

EdBiew wrote:Hi does anyone know if in the future (a good 10-20 years) They will make a virus, which will cause people to become a zombie like state like in RE4. to reduce population?
The RE4 is really hmm funny. But you see the swine flu is a mutated flu. But Zombies,Undead? Only a movie legend but the facts are that 1000 of people die every die because they have malaria but the news don't talk about this. The news about the swine flu is fearmongering! Thats all!

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

No swine flu is actually the flu only they just added pig and bird dna and caused a huge uproar in the media to create panic so that people would go balisstic and buy medicines, also to try and put some hate towards mexicans i believe, cause i am from south america and im getting jokes like "dont give me swine flu" and shit like that.

ShadowMaker

Post by ShadowMaker »

joxer wrote:lmfao ye, funny...

ma man you got something mixed up
the average working men are the zombies

and "the virus" in this sense is rather a metaphor for brainwashing and shit like that
eg Religion ( "belief" systems ) , Television ( culture ( racism & various ( mostly emotional ) separation ) ), Activism ( professionalism ( workaholics ) ( slavery ) )
basically separating people as much as possible over any and all that bullshit
if you ever fought someone on the streets / at war or whatever you'd know, you&they don't do much more thinking then zombies do in video games
in the best case you keep in mind your training & tactics. shit like that...
That's where they want us.

sarcasm <3 R.I.P. George Carlin~

Agreed, this world is full of bullshit

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt »

There is no magic in a curse it is purely psychological
A man that is cursed by a gypsy but claims not to believe the curse allows it to sink into his subconscious mind and the second something bad happens it is attributed to the curse, the media play this game on a daily basis with us.
"Swine flu cases increase" = "oh shit I sneezed earlier I must have piggy flu"
"Terrorism is on the rise" = "Oh shit that arab guy looks dodgy he must be a terrorist"
"Global warming" = "Yeah it is warmer this year"

The only way to avoid this for of curse and mind control is to turn off your TV, Never read a paper, Never listen to the radio or go on the internet

Why create a mindless army of zombies with a virus when the media has already formed a zombie army ready to follow its every word to the death.

A populous that is living in fear is easier to control.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

I wanted to say something tch0rt, I wanted to add something to what you just said... But you kind of said it all... For now !?!?