Trump Drop Paper with Google Fake News at Coronavirus Press Conference

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Trump Drop Paper with Google Fake News at Coronavirus Press Conference

Post by PaCmAn »

President Trump Drop Paper with Google Fake News at Coronavirus Press Conference March 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVNtFMSMbRU

President Donald Trump hilariously throws Google press release to the floor in front of media during the Coronavirus press conference update on March 15, 2020.

President Trump tells the media how they can figure out Google press release themselves and scolds them on the importance of true news reporting to the public regarding coronavirus concerns while throwing paper to the floor.

President Donald Trump does epic paper toss throwing Google press release at media during a coronavirus news conference on March 15, 2020.

Transcript:
I want to thank the people that Google and Google communications because as you know, they substantiated what I said on Friday. Uh, the head of Google, who's a great gentleman, said, uh, called us and he apologized. I don't know where the press got their fake news, but they got it someplace. But as you know, this is from Google. [President Trump drops paper to floor in front of media] They put out a release and, uh, you guys can figure it out yourselves and how that got out, and I'm sure you all apologize, but, uh, it would be great if we could really give the news correctly. It would be so, so wonderful.

---
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------