Bilderberg group aka (world leader selectors)

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

rian202003

Bilderberg group aka (world leader selectors)

Post by rian202003 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:35 am

(does this looks familier?)
The Bilderberg Group - the Invisible Power House

I hope some of you guys can find the time to learn about the bilderberg group...
To cut a long story short these guys are the global elite who include lords , billionaires ,politicians who basically hand pick people like Blair etc to do their dirty work for them. They also decide the future of oil prices and have neo-conservative plans for our futures.

link:

link:

---

Edit by PaCmAn:

1/2 Hour From the new Alex Jones Movie he is making About Bilderberg Group:

Alex Jones' Bilderberg 2006 Expose
Size: 94.6 MB - Exe
29 Minutes
link:

This is like a preview ;-)

Bilderberg groupe

wikipedia link:

From the mouth of the Devil it self- Clip from CNN
You Tube Movie - link:

03:53 Minutes

An report on the Bilderbergers - You Tube Movie - link:
10:02 Minutes

Alex jones against the Bilderbergs - You Tube Movie - link:
09:19 Minutes

---

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:03 am

The Bildeberg Group ??? I can tell you who they are: They are mainly representative members of the 13, "elite", ocoult families of this world + some bonus material like fx. Henry Kissinger.

What they work on is the NWO Take over of planet earth, 100% !!!

They are neo-nazi fascists working to carry out the secret societys plan from 1776 (The plan from when the Illuminati were founded in 1776) by using EVERY mean possible !!!

But dont take my word for it, just look into fx. the northwoods documents, the bush administrations OWN DE-classified documents !!!

Its all in the official archives, all YOU have to do is go look it up your SELFS: CNN and FOX "News" (coverup) is NOT going to do this for you, because that would be "journalistik" suicide on there part... Its not even a "Conspiracy theory" its an agenda FACT !!

Back in the old days these families was behind the PIRATES !!! Thats why you still to day see the "Skull and bone" members running the world, because they have robbed and raped us all to get what they want !!

does this looks familier ??? THEY ARE STILL DOING IT GUYS !!!

EDITED: THE MOVIE HAS BEEN CENsureD OUT ,,, AGAIN !!!

Bilderberg groupe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

From the mouth of the Devil it self- Clip from CNN
You Tube Movie - link:

Last edited by PaCmAn on Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rian202003

Post by rian202003 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:17 am

yes,
i read up on the Operation northwoods files after i saw the alex Jones vid you posted earlier..

it seems as though history tends to repeat itself with governments plotting to carry out attacks on their own country and blame it on terrorists.

And also the similarities between the nazi's burning down the reichstag and the blowing up of the twin towers.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:07 am

rian202003 wrote:yes,
i read up on the Operation northwoods files after i saw the alex Jones vid you posted earlier..

it seems as though history tends to repeat itself with governments plotting to carry out attacks on their own country and blame it on terrorists.

And also the similarities between the nazi's burning down the reichstag and the blowing up of the twin towers.
:lol: sure !!! I would like YOU to be Blair or Bush, because if THEY just said this.... except from an atempt to create a major cover-up ofcourse.... THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW !!!

Ohhhh, not that I want YOU to goto jail ;-) Unless its because you attended a NWO truth rally ofcourse ;-) They you would be a MARTYR for the GOOD cause !!!

---

I have added this to first post, because its very much releated. This group is one of them who will own you soon, so
get to know them TODAY:

1/2 Hour From the new Alex Jones Movie he is making About Bilderberg Group:

Alex Jones' Bilderberg 2006 Expose
Size: 94.6 MB - Exe
link:

This is like a preview ;-)
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --