President John F Kennedy speaks about the Illuminati

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

Post Reply
User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5464
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

President John F Kennedy speaks about the Illuminati

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:07 pm

President John F Kennedy speaks about the Illuminati

I think this is so important that I will post this here seperat from the other small clips:

05:23 Minutes

link:
Image
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rian202003

Post by rian202003 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:54 am

nice find ,
as a catholic and anti mason kennedy was always a target before he got killed.
*watching it now*

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5464
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:14 am

rian202003 wrote:nice find ,
as a catholic and anti mason kennedy was always a target before he got killed.
*watching it now*
PLEASE Rian: Check out my signature:

"To understand the forces that will shape the 20. century is predicated not upon facts to
be learned, but upon secrets to be discovered"
- US Presidential Mentor and adviser

Click on this, and be scared.... specialy when you keep in mind that this is BEFORE 9/11-2001 ...
This is a 2 hours lecture from 1997 !!! Just think about that when you see this.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rian202003

Post by rian202003 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:19 am

ill watch it now
*sounds interesting

jockslaboo2

Post by jockslaboo2 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:01 pm

this speach is about communism

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:29 pm

jockslaboo2 wrote:this speach is about communism
comunism not bad are they :?:

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5464
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:47 am

communism was created as a scam by the US goverment in order to registrere people, and then later go kill them + later be able to create the "cold war" witch never existed in real life, but was another scam to use the time and money going into space without the publice knowing about it ;-)
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hawkeyefile

Post by hawkeyefile » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:04 am

PaCmAn wrote:communism was created as a scam by the US goverment in order to registrere people, and then later go kill them + later be able to create the "cold war" witch never existed in real life, but was another scam to use the time and money going into space without the publice knowing about it ;-)
LOL. Good thing im a conservative. All I ever did was polute the sea/air and kill the fishes. and make money off gasoline stocks.

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:08 pm

u better think of wat u doing.

cssdude82

Post by cssdude82 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:05 pm

rather then talking about it, how can we stop this? :?

or What can we do to reduce the impact of this :?

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:16 am

do what ever u can do ,talk to ppl let ppl knowe how dangerous is this. make sighn theres alot of stuff u can do 8)

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5464
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:33 am

Like Alex jones say: "Go spray paint all the walls in your neighborhood with "9/11 was an ?nside job" or "infowars.com"... not that I am telling you to or in anyway encourage anyone to go do this, because it would be illegal, but just do everything you can to get the word out" ;-)

I think I know what he mean: DO IT, but dont say that I told you too ... Or something like that :lol:
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cssdude82

Post by cssdude82 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:55 am

i got 107 people to read my post on a different forum :wink:

And one more thing Bush, is no longer the president, after this year WOOT<--a good sign :D

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 am

woooooooooooot i think they will make him the president of the world again
even if the ppl vote against him it will make no deffrent.thats just my opinion :lol:

cssdude82

Post by cssdude82 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:46 pm

Rayman161 wrote:woooooooooooot i think they will make him the president of the world again
even if the ppl vote against him it will make no deffrent.thats just my opinion :lol:
:lol: why do you have to be soo negative :?

Try to look on the bright side of life :P

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:15 pm

cssdude82 wrote:
Rayman161 wrote:woooooooooooot i think they will make him the president of the world again
even if the ppl vote against him it will make no deffrent.thats just my opinion :lol:
:lol: why do you have to be soo negative :?

Try to look on the bright side of life :P
bcz thats how the american system work :P

hawkeyefile

Post by hawkeyefile » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:52 am

cssdude82 wrote:i got 107 people to read my post on a different forum :wink:

And one more thing Bush, is no longer the president, after this year WOOT<--a good sign :D
you mean two years? elections are held in november. and its december of '06 add it up. use fingers if you have too.

Amend the constitution! Ahnold for prez!

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5464
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:26 am

hawkeyefile wrote:
cssdude82 wrote:i got 107 people to read my post on a different forum :wink:

And one more thing Bush, is no longer the president, after this year WOOT<--a good sign :D
you mean two years? elections are held in november. and its december of '06 add it up. use fingers if you have too.

Amend the constitution! Ahnold for prez!
HUUUUUUUUU`? You want a NAZI for President? :shock: Where do you live ???

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply