covid-19 vaccine "They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead"

Since most content posted was deleted, I started ALL over Dec. 2020
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead"AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after SecondVolunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

https://rinascimentoitalia.it/wp-conten ... lts-CO.pdf

AstraZeneca revealed details of its large coronavirus vaccine trials on Saturday, the third in a wave of rare disclosures by drug companies underpressure to be more transparent about how they are testing products that are the world’s best hope for ending the pandemic."They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead"AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after SecondVolunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

The release comes after a second vaccine test volunteer "Developed neurological problems." According to sources who claim to be familiar with thevaccine trials, the second volunteer suddenly started saying "They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead" after the vaccine.

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !