TO EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOL: USE THIS FOR NEXT ASSIGNMENT

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 pm

jessenoob wrote:Will do, I'm going to high school in a few weeks!
Thank you very much for the bump, because I was just wondering yesterday how I was going to get this topic back up on the list :lol:

If you need any help with this, I will try to be here always to answer questions- And if I don´t know the answer right away I do know how to look up sources for a subject (Before I came online about 3 years ago, I used to goto the library and public archives to look up information my self by READING - not by watching google video all day like I know alot of you laughing at me in here "believe")
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jessenoob

Post by jessenoob » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm

PaCmAn wrote:
jessenoob wrote:Will do, I'm going to high school in a few weeks!
Thank you very much for the bump, because I was just wondering yesterday how I was going to get this topic back up on the list :lol:

If you need any help with this, I will try to be here always to answer questions- And if I don´t know the answer right away I do know how to look up sources for a subject (Before I came online about 3 years ago, I used to goto the library and public archives to look up information my self by READING - not by watching google video all day like I know alot of you laughing at me in here "believe")
If we ever have a project related to this or a project that we can select, I'll come back here for any information I need. Thanks Pacman! Also keep up the good job on PacSteam :)

OOIEatte

Post by OOIEatte » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:33 pm

I am going to use New World Order as my next assignment if it is possible. But I think that our fascist teachers wont allow that :(

xnopainx

Post by xnopainx » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 pm

it so happens im an history teacher and if one of my students gave me a written paper on this subject assignment i would rip it up in there face and give them an a F and say do it again. tell them i dident act them to do a paper on fairytale land and to pick a REAL story. you need to stop brainwashing children, they have enough to worry about honestly im not try to say your views are wrong im just saying that people have enough to worry about in there normal life's ..im speaking out for alot of people and i know im going to get flammed for this just like if i were to goto new york and say the yanks suck and O's rule i would be out numbered because thats there home ...samn here there is no one here that shares my samn views

sorry for the bad grammer

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 pm

xnopainx wrote:im not try to say your views are wrong im just saying that people have enough to worry about in there normal life's
This IS "normal life", this IS the REAL world and unless you "teachers" stop brainwashing the younger generations with your fascist spin, war promoting propaganda and fraud (teachers like you here: ´war is good, because its always the good guys "us" who wins, uhhh war is soo good and loving´) then YOU ARE A TRAITOR !!!

Thats a fact, and as said already: YOU are the one brainwashing the kids with "its all alright" or "its all of the lord, lay down to evil".
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

jarv1s

Re: TO EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOL: USE THIS FOR NEXT ASSIGNMENT

Post by jarv1s » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:58 pm

all humans die anyway if there is no oil anymore

so what do you mean to that argument???

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

atomicSpatule

Post by atomicSpatule » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm

jarv1s wrote:all humans die anyway if there is no oil anymore

so what do you mean to that argument???

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I think somebody is an endoctrinated moron... Oil is only a ressource. Humans have been known for millenia for their wonderful ability to adapt to whatever the heck environnement they find themselves in. Now stop thinking like them, the only way to go is forward. Progress is their greatest enemy.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Progress is their greatest enemy.
Quoted for importance !!!

I have just one thing to ad: "Progress is their greatest enemy, and scarcity is their greatest weapon" :wink:

ModSlayer

Post by ModSlayer » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:12 am

Im definately going to use this if I get an essay.
Especially because Im in Post Civil War Era, with all the Reconstruction and Corruption in office and such. :yahoo:
Why did i have free steam in my sig???

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:14 pm

ModSlayer wrote:Im definately going to use this if I get an essay.
Especially because Im in Post Civil War Era, with all the Reconstruction and Corruption in office and such. :yahoo:
On behalf of humanity: THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! I truly mean this.

michaelrule4

Re: TO EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOL: USE THIS FOR NEXT ASSIGNMEN

Post by michaelrule4 » Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 pm

-snip-
Last edited by michaelrule4 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coincidence that my name is Pac-Man also in games :P

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue May 26, 2009 11:16 am

michaelrule4 wrote:Yeah I’m just starting a new grade next year... and hopefully I think I’ll have plenty of opportunities to start a speech on this subject. The only problem is I have very poor skills in finding information and what would be one tag I could use to search the library database or what section would I look in other than that I already met my next year's teacher and I know he isn't a flat brained Ignoramus and doesn't really follow the "set" curriculum in history ;) anyways if I need some info that I can't find this is one of the places I will hit.

-Michael
Use the western governments own statements, and just put the pieces of the puzzle together:

The globalists (Royal elite of the west that all "democratic" governments work for now) plan written in stones for population reduction world wide on about 80-90% and create a global dictatorship:
http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Take their Nazi inspired plans from the very start in modern history, like e.g. Northwoods where the US government plan to hijack airplans and fly them into skyscrabers in Manhattan in order to invade the entire world (The plan we all know today as sept. 11 2001 because JFK refused to carry it out - and we all know what happened to him, right?):
http://www.retakingamerica.com/northwoods_page_1.html

Northwood’s were re-written by Bush and Cheney’s gang September 27 2000 - One year BEFORE the "terror attacks" on WTC where 2 planes took down 3 steel framed skyscrapers in controlled demolitions. These documents are called PNAC, and let you know that the global elite need, they want, they want to CREATE a massive terror attack inside the US "like a new pearl harbor" in order to invade the entire world starting with the middle east, and when the population of the west protest they will use biological and race specific weapons to make us shut the fuck up:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/

This is a quote from the PNAC document about how the global, Nazi elite can get their excuse to
Take over the whole Middle East:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one,
Absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor..."

And this is what they said about getting the population of the west to submit to this kind of
pure madness:

"And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological
warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

-- from "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century,"
September, 2000.

THEY ADMIT TO A 9/11 PLOT 1 YEAR BEFORE IT HAPPENED, SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Source: http://www.terraknowledge.net/news/terrak040503a.htm

Learn more about PNAC: http://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/PNAC.php

( From the topic about PNAC: http://www.pacsteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12014 )

And so on and so on...

Please also check my signature for inspiration, read e.g. the U.N.´s "earth charter" about over population and how we are going to love giving our lifes to "save mother earth" or what about the PDD51 or really any other official document from the global new world order that the mainstream press just got told to stay away from and never report about any of this...

Its all public, well documented: Our governments are using our illegal tax fraud money to KILL and enslave the entire world with "global laws, taxes and regulation" and use spin doctors to make everyone love their own enslavement.

This is mind control ULTRA on a global scale, and everyone who hear the truth will instinctive KNOW this is the truth - If they dare to "believe" it is a whole other matter, but YOU got your facts straight if you stick to this kind of information - Their OWN documents that is !!!!

Happy hunting, and good luck getting everything important into your papers because this is about everything we come in contact with in our everyday life !!!

Nega777

Post by Nega777 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 pm

hmm...i may use this for my next free assignment...

SourceRadio

Post by SourceRadio » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Nice Print for a T-Shirt.
My Printer is broken :cry: .

sammo75

Post by sammo75 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 pm

I will choose this topic if we ever get an assignment at school that we choose our own subject , highly unlikely
oooooooooooh i have a signature

darkhypo

Post by darkhypo » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 am

first, gotta say i love what's happening in there :good: And second, I'll have to do an essay on a book by canadian writer : Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tells. It's about an alternate reality (or a future) where our society is in control by a religious cult and everyone is forced to obey. There's different class of women but basicly, women: reproduce, cook and clean. Men are at the top of the chain. There is supposed to be no love nor relationship. Everything is under surveillance, people got braces with chip to identify themselves, etc ... We see media is all about propaganda with a charismatic anchor man, telling to the people watching the news, everything is all right, the rebel will be stopped, prays be god, etc ... The commander (man of the familly) reads the bible in front of the familly. It's an excellent book, and when I knew we would do an essay on the book about, liberty, truth, freedom, rights, etc ... I just couldn't miss this topic !!! So I got good ideas but if someone could show/tell me some interesting stuff about the subject, I'll most definitely need to do a comparison with this, the real world and the book. So that's it :wave:

Cheers !

P.S: Sorry for synthax or just plain bad english, I'm french and this is for my english class :grin:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am

A good place to start could be a movie like "TERRORSTORM":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7579389947#

Its the history of a few of all the admitted staged terror attacks on their own populations by western governments known as "False Flag" in reason history, to understand the historical background for why september 11. 2001 had to happen like the Northwoods documents called for in 1962 and PNAC´s documents from september 2000.

cary123

Post by cary123 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm

You people are insane, 911 was not done by the government, they clearly used it as propaganda but it was not done by them. The USA isnt going to kill everyone and the NAU was canceled a long time ago. The us government is simply a capitalist oligarchy that needs a communist revolution.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm

cary123 wrote:You people are insane, 911 was not done by the government, they clearly used it as propaganda but it was not done by them. The USA isn't going to kill everyone and the NAU was cancelled a long time ago. The us government is simply a capitalist oligarchy that needs a communist revolution.
You watch too much TV and read too little. Even ministers of Japan say the official story is not possible and all NGO scientists and researchers say even the laws of physics is against every word of the official report created by the very people behind the attacks -just like 1993 with FBI blowing up wtc too, its the very same system as under Clinton and all the rest.

BTW: I just want you to know about at least ONE book:

Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment

Download link:

This book is the bible for the globalists, and it talks about NOTHING but humans as a parasite, "useless feeders" as people like Henry Kissinger call us with kill written in his eyes or what about this quote: "military men are dumb animals to be sacrificed for foreign policy goals", OK? These are the people who run things, these are the people who want to create a world government in order to carry out "population reduction" or "population control" - Look that up for your self and get tuned into reality please! We need everyone to look into these admitted things for your self.

But you should go get other things too like e.g. Northwoods documents or PNAC that both is official US policy papers planning a 9/11-2001 style attack inside the US - "a new pearl harbor" is the exact quote.

---

cary123

Post by cary123 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm

I dont know all the details about how the US is evil, but the motive is not some sun cult or some stupid shit like that. Its capitalism.