TO EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOL: USE THIS FOR NEXT ASSIGNMENT

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:50 pm

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

TO EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOL:
USE THIS FOR NEXT ASSIGNMENT

If you are going to school and you are told to go home and make a written assignment, what about getting some top grades and pick the NEW WORLD ORDER subject ???

Not only would you do your homework, but you would also be contributing in getting the word out, letting people know the TRUTH, because this is NOT about believing some far fetched theory: What I tell you at THIS forum I / You can PROVE is the truth, UN-like fx. the mass media !!!

PLEASE Pick this subject, watch the movies, read a few articles and write your essay or what ever, and PLEASE POST IT AS A TOPIC AT THIS FORUM, and let EVERYONE else in here ( Especially ME ) Help you out getting the facts out right !!!

REMEMBER: That I have been looking into THE NEW WORLD ORDER for more than 27 years now, and if I say something is the TRUTH, I got HARD CORE EVIDENCE to back it up, or at least references to reliable sources you can trust !!!

If YOU are thinking about doing this, but that it would be too much work, ITS NOT REALLY, It will be the most THRILLING assignment you have ever made + you will be able to inform family and friends AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING !!!

Watching TERRORSTORM alone will give you enough sources and material for an 80+ pages analysis of government sponsored terror alone

I HOPE that someone will pick this up, and ACT on it...

This is not just some stupid idea, this is how YOU can be a part of changing the world to the better AND do your homework at the same time PLUS: I can promiss you that this subject is MUCH more thrilling and MUCH more exciting than ANY fiction you can find.

Hope to see some good, new topics in here soon... that is NOT written by me again I mean ;-)

PaCmAn

RELEATED TO THIS SUBJECT:

Video deleted by youtube - Read this instead:

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 11 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:33 pm

indeed man how come iv never thought about it ,wen i start school next year and an asignment to do oe dicuse about this kind of stuff i will do, and at the same time u give the idea to another people and open their mind. :wink:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:45 pm

Rayman161 wrote:indeed man how come iv never thought about it ,wen i start school next year and an asignment to do oe dicuse about this kind of stuff i will do, and at the same time u give the idea to another people and open their mind. :wink:
YEAH BABY, THATS MORE LIKE IT !!!

YOU will be able to teach YOUR TEACHER a thing or two: KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ABOUT AGE, ITS ABOUT DECICATION !!!

I was playing the boogie-woogie on the piano, drum solo and lots of other stuff for more than 300 people and televised to hundreds of thousands when I was 8 years old, and people told me how smart and how clever I was, and I remember that I always got REAL mad at people and was told by my advisor to take it easy when fx. I got aggressive towards the press etc. etc. But I was really pissed of when people did?nt listen to what I was trying to say: I am NOT more or less clever than anyone else, I am just much more DEDICATED than most people when I find something I like to do, no matter if its music, lego, computer, new world order or what ever: TRY EVERYTHING, and then when you find something you like to do: THEN DO IT with DEDICATION !!!

The song Iron Maiden made: "Only the good die young, all the evil seems to live forever": ITS TRUE, and why do I think that is? Because evil people are DEDICATED people, and if only all the "good" people would be just 1/2 as dedicated, the population of planet earth MIGHT have a chance, but NOT with the current situation.

We need 5%, we GOT to reach the critical mass... Right now only 1% of the world population speak up about the truth: THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, NOT AT ALL !!!

... But we are on our way NWO, dont you smile just yet :evil:
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:58 pm

their day will come and they will be punished of what they have done to the people. maybe on our time or maybe one our children.

Spread The Words Out.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu May 24, 2007 2:25 pm

m007850

Post by m007850 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:27 pm

I think I will pick this as my assignment.. I find this very interesting and I guess I would get good grades too :)

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:34 am

good idea

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm

your school should recognize the valid points and arguments but do it in a scientific way to maximize the effect
http://geog.arizona.edu/~comrie/geog230/report.htm this should help :wink:

ShadowMaker

Post by ShadowMaker » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:34 am

heyy this wouldn't be a bad topic to use on my next written, never did something about "New world order".
I sure will write about it 8)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 am

ShadowMaker wrote:heyy this wouldn't be a bad topic to use on my next written, never did something about "New world order".
I sure will write about it 8)
PLEASE help expose the U.N.?s Depopulation of earth:

Tid: 36 min 6 sec
http://tinyurl.com/yuq86v

But then again: You will NEVER even scratch the surface anyway :-( ... Do what ever you want, but just PLEASE do SOMETHING !!!! EVERYONE ....

delemex

Post by delemex » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:17 pm

hi all
school is started for me and today and we looked over this years agenda and all the assignements i would get . and when i heard that i would have to make 5 essays this year i directly knew what to choose as subject .
and now i searched the forum with the search button and found this topic about essays
i think the first essay must be turned in the next month so i will search allot and at the end i will try to post it
here
But then again: You will NEVER even scratch the surface anyway :-( [

pacman don't think like this because if poeple come here and see this written
they will think " o well i can't do anything about it so why bother and we need all the poeple we can get

grtz

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:31 pm

delemex wrote:
PaCmAn wrote:But then again: You will NEVER even scratch the surface anyway :-(
pacman don't think like this because if poeple come here and see this written
they will think " o well i can't do anything about it so why bother and we need all the poeple we can get

grtz
No no, what I mean is that there is too much evidence... Its like one long chain of joints: It never ends, and even if you would be able to get around everything, it will still keep going round and round.

This elite have been around for thousands and thousands of years, and everything point towards one direction. We are drowning in evidence here, thats all I was trying to say...

Hope you will do good with the paper ;-)

GodGunsAndGlory

Post by GodGunsAndGlory » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:26 am

PaCmAn wrote:Image
Or maybe its to protect the President against assassinations.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Yes, just like they "protected" JFK, right?

I don?t want nazi propaganda for "white power" and shit, so your topics have been deleted, just like you.

Goteanks

Post by Goteanks » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:47 pm

I just got suspended for going on the loudspeaker a couple days ago. When I get back to school the first thing I do will be talking about the new world order. If I cant find a place to talk about it or an assignment to right about it I'm gonna go right back on the loudspeaker!

killerthriler

Post by killerthriler » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:36 am

i would do an assignment on this but i won't because i'll probably find some way to fuck it up somehow...

Ollie

Speach!

Post by Ollie » Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm

im gonna have a speach next thuesday! but its hard to short it down to like even less then ½ hour, doing much 9/11 (because of the ridiculous clear evidence) of course the nwo and their plans in action. Littel bit sunculture and how all the religions fitt together.... sound anny good, and making the point that im only 16...
:roll:

Ollie

Re: TO EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOL: USE THIS FOR NEXT ASSIGNMEN

Post by Ollie » Thu May 15, 2008 9:26 pm

hey pacman, question... heard that you are danish... (true)? and that you have been going too meetings about nwo sins far back
im swedish, and are there anny meetings here? bouth me and some friends want if theirs anny (bigger) organizations in sweden? or in at least in the Scandinavia? //Ollie

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Ollie : You should just "borrow" the whole

speech the Japanese Prime minister held about the 9-11 nazi / nwo black opp.:

Getting Things Done: Japanese regarding 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0nBNJM0fBo

Getting Things Done: Japan on the Truth of 911 pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muRk1LbU8Zc

Releated (Inspiration):

Getting Things Done: with America.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6g9-W_zHgrY

---

EDITED: Here is my reply to poster at the other pacsteam host we are trying to get up and running:
jopeteus wrote:Sorry but I can't write about this in school. I have a reason: I told to my friend that I saw UFO and he told to everyone. Now people are saying that I am crazy.
After that I haven't told to anybody if I have seen anything.
The people who "believe"or "think" you are crazy, are literally brain damaged by all the aspartam, fluoride, all the "E" numbers in their food etc. and brainwashed by the nazi Rockefeller and Rough child families who own all the information people get from the mainstream, fascist war propaganda press and TV.

Tell the low grade morons that everytime you see something flying that you are not able to identity, IT IS A GOD DAM UFO !!!

In fact: If I see a bird and someone ask me which bird it was but I don´t know the name for it THE GOD DAM BIRD IS THE UFO !!!

Look up the definition of UFO:

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

PRINT IT OUT AND LET THEM WIPE THEIR ASS WITH IT !!

Btw: I have seen many UFOs in my life time - But only because I know what it means, unlike the "normal" TV brainwashed, war craving mainstream junkies like your "friends" there.

You can quote me by telling them that you can´t talk to people who use all their energy on being a moron, just because TV tell them its cool to just mindlessly follow the mainstream religion of only belive in something to be in, insted of KNOWING something and maby get frozen out. So tell me; You wan´t to be popular with the idiots, or do you want to inform them about things that THEY can confirm for them selfs and check out?

Look: David Icke was laughed at when he talked about aliens, ofcourse he was, BUT: When he get into all the facts about the new world order that people can confirm as the facts they are them selfs, THEY STOPED LAUGHING and began to take action them selfs.

This isnt about who belive in what, but about what we can prove !!! You saw a UFO, but people wouldn´t believe it anyway even if you had a movie of it... Why? Becuase ITS JUST THAT: A BELIEVE !!! No one can use a believe in something for ANYTHING, unless they them selfs begin to look up and research in order to KNOW what they are talking about.

"Did you see the news last night? I just can´t believe it" YOU CAN`T BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND !!!! TV IS NOT YOUR FRIEND WHO WANT TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND, BUT JUST TO KEEP YOU IN THE DARK UNTIL YOUR TIME IS UP !!! RESEARCH YOUR SELF OUT THERE, "UFO"´S IS A DOCUMENTED, PROVEN, ADMITTED AND PUBLIC KNOWN FACT !!! FRANCE EVEN TALKED ABOUT PUTTING FLYING SAUCERS OVER THE CITY WITH 75.000 V. TASERS !

So: When our own western governments IN PUBLIC talks about using "UFO"´s to PUBLICLY hover over our heads to track, trace and now also punish us with tasers HOW THE HELL CAN ANY IDIOT SAY THAT THEY DON`T "BELIEVE" IN FLYING OBJECTS !?!?

Its the most stupid thing I have ever heard really: "I don´t believe in UFO´s" is like saying "I don´t believe in airplanes"

I KNOW that UFOs exist, but I am pretty sure that our nazi western governments created them and I would never begin to mix facts up with any alien conspiracy at all. I have looked at the subject of aliens, but besides all the simular myths, legends and stories about this in all our religions I haven´t ever seen ANY facts on this subject my self = Thats where I draw MY line...

People like David Icke learned very quickly to say: "I BELIEVE that its an alien conspiracy" before he began with all the reptilian stuff, in order to let people understand that there are the hard FACTS on a subject, and then there are the THEORIES !!!

The new world order is a FACT - The alien crap have only helped TV keep things like the 9/11 truth movement down, by saying that "most" of them "believe" in aliens, no-planes theory at WTC 1+2 (WTC 7 and pentagon coverup / fascist TV spin) and all the other crap you get from the "news".

N.B.:

Sorry if I sound angry, but thats just because I am due to something going on with the fascist idiots at DigitalZones board... What a bunch of brainwashed, doped up fascist low life morons they are.

jessenoob

Post by jessenoob » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Will do, I'm going to high school in a few weeks!