Spies QUIT: Everyone now KNOW that THEY are the TERRORISTS

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:59 pm

"top spies were reported yesterday to be leaving the CIA" ...

YEAH, After Alex Jones and the massmedia all around the world has finally begun to expose YOU, "secret service" motherfucking bullshit crap animals, and shown the world that YOU are the REAL TERRORISTS !!!

FUCKING CIA, MOSSAD, KGB, MI5, MI6, ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, STOP BUTCHERING CHILDREN, WOMAN AND MEN, YOU MUST BE BROUGH TO JUSTICE

Just a FEW links ( I heard about it on CNN ):
--- WILL POST LINKS WHEN I FIND SOME ---

---

Next topic will be about the new digital system they are planting ALL around the world in the sewers to test your urin and feiss for drugs, and if it detects something, your DNA profile will be checked, and the world police, no matter where you are in the world, will arrest you and put you in jail / fema camps !!!

DO YOU TRUST THE NEW WORLD ORDERS ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE WITH YOUR LIFE ???

( NO, this topic is NOT finished, just wanted to start it before I forgot again )
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------