Gab just deleted my account - Independent site my ASS

Since most content posted was deleted, I started ALL over Dec. 2020
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://i.imgur.com/JyyjCCB.jpg

Gab just deleted my account without any reason, prior problems or warning. All these sites are now basically ALL following the UN's "guidelines" and "recommendations" of TOTAL CENSORSHIP and GLOBAL FASCISM !!! Your opinion is not allowed . . . Gee . . .

I will keep searching for TRUE social media sites that at least will let people like me love and promote FREEDOM without having to protect pedophile war criminals, just in order to keep faKebook and Gab online.

Parler.com is almost fully online again after Amazon deleted them ONLY out of fear that Donald Trump would join them after faKebook deleted him. Lets see how long they stay online -or when they also begin to delete REAL freedom fighters like me.

Greetings from the maker of:

Pedophile rings by governments
viewtopic.php?p=90#p90

The Global Royal Nazi Pedophile Network EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74

PEDOGATE 2020 -Deleted all over -Re-uploaded for pacsteam.org
viewtopic.php?p=282#p282

youtube's pedophile protection EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=83#p83

And MUCH more ...

2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !
YOYO

Re: Gab just deleted my account - Independent site my ASS

Post by YOYO »

We live forever, dont forget. The truth can never be destroyed, it can be hidden but the righteous will come looking. They can stop our bodies but they can never stop the signal! Scientifically proven if you dont believe me. Energy can never be destroyed it can be transformed, basic laws of physics, or are you living on the cbs (see bullshit channel).
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.