NEW TOPICS COMMING UP - PLEASE HELP ME - I CANT DO IT ALL

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:05 am

I have reached the point of information overflow here, because there is SO MUCH ADMITTED NWO STUFF
comming out these days that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to cover it all !!!

I will use this topic to create a list of subjects that I want to be covered at this forum, and if YOU are able to
write some of these and help me out, PLEASE do so:

---

* ALL Kinds Of File Sharing On The Internet Will Be Declared Illegal Now

* NWO (US/UK and more) Goverments Kidnap Children For Slavery, There own Pedofile Rings And Snuff Movies

* The NWO De-Humanization Going Crazy - Human-Chimps In Cages At Top Secret Labs At The UK

* Another Putin Critic Poisoned, this time his political Opposition

* 11 EU Countries Knew about secret CIA Torture / Killing Facilities

* US Rape Rooms At Guantanamo And Elsewhere CONFIRMED
. .( Raping and torture of small children in front of there parrents, crushing there private parts etc. etc. etc. )

* P2OG - A Publice US Commision Created Years Ago By Donald Rumsfeld To Provoke Terror Attacks Against The US

* MacD Going To Increase Fat 15+ Times In Average Meals From 1/1-2006 With New
. .Scientific Crafted Fat To Block Your Blood Veins / Kill Us

* All The "Big" Terror Operations Are Always Government False Flag Operatives

* Dick Cheneys Hallyburton: Civilian Contractors Forced To Sell Equipment To The Iraqi Insertions
. .To Create Road Side Bombs

* Iraq: Soldiers Forced To Wear Flee Colloms With Deadly Poison (Makes There Organs Like Gellie So They Die)

* "Depleted" Uranium Is Now Officially Being used In ALL Kinds Of Weapons
. .(Its NOT Depleted, Its DEADLY for the next 4.5 MILLION YEARS, and is being spread ALL over the world RIGHT NOW)

* Iraq: Random Killing Of Men, Woman And Children / The Beating And Torture Of Children Untill They Die Out In The
. .Streets Ordered By The Pentagon

* Abu Ghraib Prison ( And Everywhere else) Torture Ordered From The Top Of The Pentagon Confirmed

---

I AM OUT OF TIME, More "headlines" comming up at this topic very soon !!!

---

There are ALOT more I would like to post in here to get the TRUTH out, but since I am working, have my family etc.
I really do not have the time any more to keep doing all the research to get the facts just right.

PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE POST TOPICS ABOUT THIS WITH MORE INFO !!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------