OLD - NEW WORLD ORDER - HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTIONS

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

OLD - NEW WORLD ORDER - HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTIONS

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:31 pm

Topic inspired by the old movie WESTWORLD from 1973

WESTWORLD ( NEW WORLD ORDER WORLD ) - DVD Rip - Year 1973

Description:
This is the movie "Westworld" from 1973, witch is about how a small elite create a public technology
where the population is able to visit a reconstruction of the old "wild" west, and have fun with it..

The problem is that the technology that people thought was made to make them have fun and enjoy life,
suddenly turn on the human population, and began killing... EVERYONE !!!

This is not a movie really, this is the vision, from the title of the movie to the whole script, this
is inspired like so many other movies, like Starwars, National Treasures, conspiracy theories,
enemy of the state (=YOU), all NEW mainstream cartoons and many many MANY more !!!
Watch this with the new world order in mind - From 1973

THE ONES WHO SETUP THE ENTERTAINMENT, are THE ONES WHO SETUP THE KILLING - ITS ALL IN YOUR FACE !!!

ED2K LINK
700 MB:
ed2k://|file|Westworld.1973.DVDRip.AC3.DivX-ZEN.avi|734244864|D48DBFB72DE68B020769440714BD1774|h=AR4XAJNMVMTCAQB23JCPKLWDTK45MYMP|/

---

TERMINATOR I-III
No matter what humans do, the technology they were tricked into belive in and like,

are the technology that is going to do the real killing of the population: Military robots
killing everyone who doesn?t have the right chip implanted, is the reality on many
MANY special missions all over the world... Runed by the new world order, military
complex.

Now Arnold might run for president too and let "THE END OF DAYS" happen in an
orderly fashion... By the way: He is a Nazi, his father was a nazi, he said it him self,
he like the nazi ideology, would like to become a dictator, and that he hate black
people . . . what more do you think that I need ??? But I have more, and I am sure
that you do too when you think about it
---

Like the Northwoods Documents from pentagon 1962, witch was modyfied by HOLLYWOOD
in 1972 after killing JFK for not going ahead with the orders to do the terror attack in the US
to invade Cuba, and did it on 9/11-2001 insted to invade iraq and afghanistan ... for now . . .

wired shit guys...

Please add more new world order movies in here, who try to get the truth out in the way of
entertainment, for you not to resist when it happens...

---

V For Vendetta

... :-O I could go on for hours, please help me add some, ok ???
Last edited by PaCmAn on Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d0nn

Post by d0nn » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Cool man! :D