A quick COVID synopsis about the "vaccines" aka VERY deadly biological WEAPONS !!!

Since most content posted was deleted, I started ALL over Dec. 2020
pacman
Site Admin

A quick COVID synopsis about the "vaccines" aka VERY deadly biological WEAPONS !!!

Post by pacman »

I got deleted ALL over the internet because I said covid is a deadly hoax - They say I "put other peoples live in danger".... tsk tsk.... sure....

There is NO excuse for promoting these shots that is NOT even a vaccine but a part of a secret "super soldier" Gen "terapi" program for the ELITE to become gods with super powers and eternal life. What they give us with mRNA is deadly TESTS where the results world wide will give the Royal Nazi secret lodges the final information they need -and save MANY decades of testing like they used to do: Now the whole WORLD is a global, military test WHERE EVERYONE DIE AT THE END, even the ones who don't get the shot WILL die from contact with the ones who DO get the vaccines. They will spread deadly plague where ever they go, until they die within 0-10 years after the first shot. In other words:GOVERNMENT = SLAVERY - mRNA = MASS DEMOCIDE DEATH / THE END OF ALL HUMANS EVERYWHERE !!!! NO TO MASKS, TEST AND SHOTS, THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS IS VIOLATING THE NÜREMBERG CODE, THE AMSTERDAM TREATY AND THE GENEVA CONVENTION and you can delete me for saying this like Gab if you want to but: The punishment for promoting or enforcing this crap is DEATH, 100% by LAW !!!!

The COVID19 MEGA hoax EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=110#p110

With public documentation from things like the Milgram experiment to "THE PUSH" we KNOW that it is VERY easy to make people KILL another person in just a few hours, if you just provide the person with the data YOU want - This is also the exact reason why they had to make the treaty's after WW2 because it IS that easy to manipulate people into rationalizing pure madness .

From The Milgram Experiment to The Push and now COVID ...
viewtopic.php?p=596#p596

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
viewtopic.php?p=134#p134

The COVID19 MEGA hoax EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=110#p110

THIS information is why the Nazi's / Google deleted my 10+ YEARS old youtube account:

Fauci Warned Trump Administration a 'Surprise Outbreak' Was Coming in 2017

THE COVID 19 VIRUS IS A HOAX - THE GLOBAL NAZI MILITARY DICTATORSHIP AND END OF HUMANITY IS REAL !!!!

https://youtu.be/Kh3twYon8pc

COVID19 is NOTHING but the panic button for the elite to cover up yellow vests in France, yellow umbrellas in China, Hong Kong etc., Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein's role in the new world order, all the treason, the economics etc. etc. ALL gone - NOTHING on the "news" ONLY that you need to go home in your JAIL

The COVID19 threat is POLITICAL - the health risk is BULLSHIT

ONE vaccine to kill us ALL - the COVID19 fraud EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=86#p86

FACT: Rockefeller who want to kill ALL humans financed Hillery's election and Rothschild that want to keep humanity below 10% with military force (like the Georgia guide stones state) financed Trump... If you think Trump is a saint send by God to save humanity like some Alex jones: THINK AGAIN !!!

ANY US president WILL represent Rockefeller or Rothschild
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19

Coronavirus = population reduction, RFID and FORCED Vaccines
https://youtu.be/-iCyhQtCFUk

your government wants you dead
viewtopic.php?p=4#p4

George Carlin - Germs, Immune System
https://youtu.be/X29lF43mUlo

9 years ago I made a film about Bill Gates and the coming global genocide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdguwj7sDLc

Alex Jones finally admit Trump is compromised and support mass murder
viewtopic.php?p=611#p611

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !