9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB - When will people understand?

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5104/fjf0.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1264/odf9.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysl81RQgNvc

A MUST SEE: Prof. Steven E. Jones about thermite melting WTC-steel - 36 min.

VERY MUCH RELATED: 911 BLAST SQUIBS (CLICK HERE)

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB - NO TO GLOBAL, NAZI DICTATORSHIP ... TODAY !!!!

Screen-shot from History channel´s program about controlled demolitions of skyscrapers:

Pictures from the controlled demolitions of skyscrapers on 9/11:

Molten Metal:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=da&sit ... 1&tbm=isch

DID YOU GET IT YET?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS AT STAKE??

To watch my movie clip about this,
click here (Upload 2 - google)
or here (Upload 1 - google)

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

h3ll_f1r3

Post by h3ll_f1r3 »

yup i was and still to this day am a firm believer that 9/11 was planned like a sadistic birthday party

Levi

911 was not planed by the usa, but the trueth is just as bad

Post by Levi »

911 was not planed or perputrated by the us. But the truth is just as bad. They new it was going to hapen and they let it hapen to ferther their own agenda. Why bother to dirty your hands when someone els can do it for you! Their is so much evidenc to back this up that I do not have time to relate it all. So here are two proofs. Fact one, bush was given a report stating that bin laden was planing to attack the us with hijacked planes something like three weeks before 911! Fact two, most of the hijackers should not have even been alowed into the contry!
They let it happen plain and simple. It gave them the excuse they needed to bring in there new wourld order!
ps sorry I now I cant spell

PaCmAn

Re: 911 was not planed by the usa, but the trueth is just as

Post by PaCmAn »

Levi wrote:ps sorry I now I cant spell
and you dont have your doublethink figured out yet eighter.

This is just a few of my points, they are not all there is to know about this, but these things are all FACTS:

---

1962: The Northwoods Documents was written by the Pentagon, and was the plan that JFK refused to carry out and got his head blown of for trying to stop CIA and the IRS systems, and so that the Bushes could invade the white house. Its was written by pentagon to carry out terror attacks on US citizens by hijacking Plains and fly them into skyscrapers by remote control, in order to get the excuse to invade Cuba.

1972: Pentagon turns over the idear of the Northwoods Documents to 3 hollywood script writers, that were told to come up with the worse case scenario for a terror attack. What they came up with was a combined plan to attack the 2 WTC towers + Pentagon, turned it over to the pentagon and was told to keep the project secret.

1999: Bush and Cheney begins to assemble an army that is told to get ready to go back into Iraq. Bush Wanted To Invade Iraq when he was SE-lected in 2000.

2000: Bushes own think tank wrote this in there script "Project for the New American Century" written for total world domination:
"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event ? like a new Pearl Harbor..."
"And advanced forms of biological warfare that can ?target? specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

2001: September 9/11 finally arived, and the nazi globalists got there way... For now.... I HOPE for the sake of human kind...

---

Please keep in mind that it was ADOLF HITLER and Roosevelt that started the construction of the WTC towers, and that they were build from the very start to be BLOWN UP by a new technique at the time, called CONTROLLED DEMOLITION !!!!

For short: The Bush administration did EXACTLY what Hitler did, in order to invade the whole WORLD, in order to create the GLOBAL, NAZI DICTATORSHIP !!!!

That is the hard FACTS, and there is no need to argue about it when you can all KNOW the TRUTH about these things insted of just "believing" in something !!!
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Levi

the us supported the nazi's

Post by Levi »

The us has been following the same game plan sinc world war two and perhaps even before. They fund and suport an evil dictator and then they cum up with an excuse to fight them and justify a war that they created. Many nazi panzer tanks wher bilt in ford plants. The conputers used to tally the death camps statistics were bilt and maintaned by ibm. Germany was alowed to recover and was even helped to recover in order for the us to justify ww2. It was world war two that left america in controle of the globe and they have ruthlesly maintaned that controle.
As for all these facts that you present I am not in a position to argu as I have not herd these things from the sorce myself.

PaCmAn

Re: the us supported the nazi's

Post by PaCmAn »

Levi wrote:The us has been following the same game plan sinc world war two and perhaps even before. They fund and suport an evil dictator and then they cum up with an excuse to fight them and justify a war that they created. Many nazi panzer tanks wher bilt in ford plants. The conputers used to tally the death camps statistics were bilt and maintaned by ibm. Germany was alowed to recover and was even helped to recover in order for the us to justify ww2. It was world war two that left america in controle of the globe and they have ruthlesly maintaned that controle.
As for all these facts that you present I am not in a position to argu as I have not herd these things from the sorce myself.
What i said has been mainstream news around the world, and most (if not all) is a part of the public records. The only think i am not sure can be categorized as "mainstream" is the part with the 3 hollywood script writers, but it has been in news papers and people like Alex jones have talked to the ONLY one who survived, and now live in hiding in fear for his life. The new world order nazi elite mean it when they tell someone to shut up, because if you dont, they WILL come after you and in almost all cases they WILL find you and KILL you for speaking up against them. How? Why? Because it is a global MAFIA we are talking about !!!!

Levi: "The us has been following the same game plan sinc world war two and perhaps even before."

if you delete the word "perhaps" in this line only, I would agree 100% with you, because its ALL true, thank you very much for your feedback !!!!

The plan (as u call it) is thousand of years old, I belive its hundred of thousands of years old, and is basically the same plan to take over the world that the old egyptian and babylonian SUN CULTS had... After all, they are the ones who put the whole western world as we know together and are still running it in the form of the CFR, Worldbank, Bildeberg Group, Skull & Bones, Freemasons and all the other old "orders of death"- or as they want us all to call them today- (because they are all joining up these days to forfill the last part of there plan): THE NEW WORLD ORDER (of death).

rian202003

Post by rian202003 »

hmm its funny how Larry Silverstein bought all the world trade centre complex 2 months before sept 11.
then he took out a record insurance deal on the buildings. :!:

also building number 7 wasnt even hit by any debris or anything yet it mysteriously collapsed in a demolition style manner.
he even admitted on tv that they "pulled" the building ie demolished it .

G W bush's brother was head of security @ the world trade complex up untill sept 11 .
what a coincidence. :roll:

911 was an inside job , hundreds of folk surrounding the buildings heard several explosions after time the so called "hijackers" who were amatuer pilots , expertly flew 2 boeings in the most secure and busy airspace in the world into the building.

the US security knew weeks and months beforehand that this was going to happen and they let it happen.
some have become richer or more wealthy by doing this this . in different ways .

they have also used it to carry out their political agendas.(which we all know has gone tits up)

anyway this is just my point of view after 6 years of bullshit from the british media coverage.

feel free to criticise, support my view .

after all we do live in democracy dont we?

Ryan :wink:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

"911 was an inside job , hundreds of folk surrounding the buildings heard several explosions after time the so called "hijackers" who were amatuer pilots , expertly flew 2 boeings in the most secure and busy airspace in the world into the building."

They blew the basement columns at wtc about 20 sec. BEFORE the planes hit.

Bushes brother Marvin Bush did not only handle the security, he was also the one who announced Bush the winner on FOX at the middle of the "election"- even touge he wasnt, and this was the excuse why Bush went into the whitehouse to begin with. After 9/11 they have aggressively used FOX for there hardcore, nazi propaganda and even been calling for 9/11 truthers to be killed on air :roll: How much more does people want?

Ohhh, maby the colonel that shot flight 97 down over pennsylvania after he heard wtc 1+2 and pentagon was hit - He went public after Dick Cheney personally contacted him and threatened to kill him. The colonel did NOT consider Dick Cheneys command as a lawfull one (Because it wasnt) and flight 97 was on its way to manhattan TO HIT BUILDING 7 !!!

This is why there was a plane missing on 9/11, this is why the building began to burn even touge it would be impossible to set it on fire, this is why CNN reported 1 HOUR before building 7 collapsed that it had collapsed, this is why BBC reported - WITH THE BUILDING STILL STANDING IN THE BACKGROUND - that building 7 has collapsed...

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE WHO CANT UNDERSTAND 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ARE EIGHTER SCARED OR JUST PLAIN STUPID BITCHES THAT COMPROMISE THE SECURITY OF ALL OUR LIFES HERE !!!!!

ITS A NAZI JOKE, AND PEOPLE LAUGHING AT THIS MUST THINK WW2 WAS COOL AND DEAD CHILDREN IS FUN TO LOOK AT !!!!

I cant stand people laughing at the nasty TRUTH, thinking all the FACTS are just funny... I hope they will suffer a horrible death, I really do !!!!

rian202003

Post by rian202003 »

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE WHO CANT UNDERSTAND 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ARE EIGHTER SCARED OR JUST PLAIN STUPID BITCHES THAT COMPROMISE THE SECURITY OF ALL OUR LIFES HERE !!!!!

exactly :)

common sense along with all the contradictory evidence should be enough for the average person on the street
to see the truth ,

but some are to stupid to think for themselves

holic

Post by holic »

9/11 was totally and inside job...im portuguese but i love US more than my country, and i saw documentary's and stuff about 9/11 i was in choke, because of the things i saw, it all makes sence, JFK was killed by the government,MLK the same thing, i start to belive in the things we can see, on the Prision Break like there's an secret organization that controls US,that they can reach every where, like the laliluleilu on the MGS(metal gear solid) that a group of powerfull man control everything...it makes sence it really does.

And 1 thing there was a lot of gold on the building, its been told that a lot of trucks left the building before it collapsed and that some gold was left behind but never found...we can se explosions on the tapes when the building are going down... we can say that the calls from the people to their famaly's where fake because at that height the phones from the planes dont work they tested it after 9/11...a lot of conspiracy, i think its time to new answers and time to bush get the F*** out of the white house, and i hope Obama or hillary clinton wins!

CUMPS!

InvaderDib

Post by InvaderDib »

holic wrote:i hope Obama or hillary clinton wins!
PACMAN, do ya think that these 2 hopeful presendentail candidates are in on the jig wit the NWO?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

George W. Bush senior calls Bill Clinton his surrogat son... What an opposition to begin with hur? Hillary Clinton is a member of the secret Bilderberg Group lodge that became public in 1952. It is funded and created by Hitlers "SS" / Secret Service, and are the only power base behind N.A.T.O. and they plan wars more then 10 years ahead.

For short: They all work for the global, nazi elite.. its a one party state like David Icke formulate it.

holic

Post by holic »

i did not know...you're lecturing me, but i hope bush goes off the white house as soon as possible.But i totally agree and support that 9/11 was an inside job, last night i downloaded 10 documentary's, im watching them right now and i can say that my belive is getting bigger and bigger about the conspiracy...

cumps! :)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

holic wrote:i did not know...you're lecturing me, but i hope bush goes off the white house as soon as possible.But i totally agree and support that 9/11 was an inside job, last night i downloaded 10 documentary's, im watching them right now and i can say that my belive is getting bigger and bigger about the conspiracy...

cumps! :)
PLEASE do NOT belive in this !!!!

If you really want to be able to help us make a REAL change in society, you have to look at the FACTS and KNOW what you are talking about !!!!

Most of the 9/11 truth movies like Terrorstorm, loosechanges etc. are very good, no doubt about that, but to most people they just make them belive that there is something going on in the direction of an inside job.

BUT:

Why belive in something when you can KNOW it !? Steven Jones was (is) the nr. one physicist in the world, and if you look into the research his team did on the steel from WTC 1+2 then everyone looking at that KNOW that 9/11 = BOMBS PLACED IN ALL TREE BUILDINGS, INSIDE JOB, HITLER STARTED THE BUILDING OF THE TOWERS THAT FROM THE START WAS SETUP TO BE DESTROYED BY CONTROLED DEMOLITION, THE COMPLETE TAKE OVER OF ALL 3 BUILDINGS 3 MONTH BEFORE 9/11 BY LARRY SILVERSTEIN WHO EVEN ADMIT THAT "THEY DECIDED TO PULL THE BUILDING, AND WE WATCHED THE BUILDING COLLAPS" WITH MARVIN BUSH IN CHARGE OF "SECURITY" (George W. Bush Jr.?s own brother), THE REMOVAL OF BOMB-SNIFFING DOGS, ONLY CONTROLED DEMOLITION TEAMS WERE ALLOWED INTO THE WTC 1+2 IN ALOT OF VERY WEIRD "DRILLS" THEY RAN, and the list just goes on and on and on for hour after hour...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... lition.htm

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt »

as a way of getting WW2 underway hitler played the same trick blowing up an embassy in germany and blaming the polish and the jews
now 60 years on the legecy continues in america

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

tch0rt wrote:as a way of getting WW2 underway hitler played the same trick blowing up an embassy in germany and blaming the polish and the jews
now 60 years on the legecy continues in america
LOL, yeah I think they get the point now ;-)

Bottom line: History repeating, just like when the Roman Emperor Nero burned down Rome...

The Fire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_Rome
Nero - Prime material for the new world order: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero

ALL the big civilizations no one can understand how could just Disappear, vanish into Thin Air is no mystery at all to people who know there own history:

They were ALL DESTROYED FROM WITHIN - NOT AN OUTSIDE THREAT, NOT BY "BIN LADEN" (Bush who did 9/11 to take over the world), NOT BY THE "CHRISTIANS" (Nero who torched Rome to expand the empire), NOT BY THE "COMMUNISTS" BURNING "DAS REICHSTAG" (Hitler did it to Start WW2) !!!

THIS IS ALL ADMITTED, THIS IS THE TRUTH !!!

Another fact: ALL these sick people are ALL releated eighter by BLOOD or by being a part of the new world order conspiracy.

Bavarian Illuminati, 33? Freemason, Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove Club, Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations etc. etc. etc. - These secret lodges are ALL a part of the old orders of DEATH - They are ALL committed to POPULATION REDUCTION ON 80-90% WORLD WIDE - They are ALL into Ritual Human Sacrifice !!!!

Jordan Maxwell
Holocaust Mean "Sacrificial Burnt Offering"
Part 1-3:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=j ... caust&so=0

THESE ARE THE FACTS !!!! People NEED to know this, because knowledge like this WILL SET YOU FREE !!!!

YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF THE BOOGIEMAN UNDER THE BED, AL-QAEDA DOES NOT EVEN EXIST AT ALL AND NEVER DID AS A GROUP, ONLY AS A NAME OF A FOLDER ON THE LABTOP OF A CIA AGENT WHERE HE KEEPT ALL THERE OWN CIA PROVOCATEURS:

CLIP FROM THE BBC DOCUMENTARY "The Power of Nightmares":
Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1937648649

ARTICLE ABOUT THE BBC DOCUMENTARY "The Power of Nightmares":
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm

THESE ARE FACTS - LETS FORCE THE MASSMEDIA TO TAKE THE FACTS SERIOUSLY AND STOP LAUGHING AT OUR OWN DESTRUCTION !!!!

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Releated to double think:
- PEOPLE DONT KNOW, THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW, THE DONT WANT TO SPEAK OUT:

AMERICANS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!! - IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS??

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7536537733

---

Releated to microsoft - word :

PROOF THAT MICROSOFT IS EVIL NEW WORLD ORDER SATANIC MINION

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1852733379

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killerkirb

Post by Killerkirb »

Terrorist, terrorist, terrorist.
Al Qaeda, Al Qaida, Al Qaeda.
Muslims, Muslims.

Jews, Jews, Jews...

It's all starting again.....
Why is it always terrorist or Al Qaeda/Al Qaida!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Killerkirb wrote:Terrorist, terrorist, terrorist.
Al Qaeda, Al Qaida, Al Qaeda.
Muslims, Muslims.

Jews, Jews, Jews...

It's all starting again.....
Why is it always terrorist or Al Qaeda/Al Qaida!
Its ALWAYS "just" one man who is behind EVERYTHING throughout history:

Christoffer Columbus (Columbus symbolizes "Columbine the dove" / Finder of the "new world" from ancient Egypt and Babylon) By the way: Christoffer Columbus were a member of the Knights Templar / A order of death club for elitist just like fx. "Skull & Bones" ( About Columbia )

Adolf Hitler, member of the "thule society" / A order of death club for elitist just like fx. "Skull & Bones"

Saddam Hussein who was a 33 degree Freemason / A order of death club for elitist just like fx. "Skull & Bones"

Bin Laden Construction; CIA Blow up the buildings, blame it on Bin Laden... And then let Bin Laden construction come in and build it up again. Sounds fair, right? By the way: Al-Qaeda is the database of CIAs own provocateurs

This is releated from Wikipedia:

... Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to ...

But hey: Don?t believe what I say !!!! If you want to believe the lie that everything going bad in this world is caused by JUST ONE GUY, I am not going to stop you.

watch RING OF POWER here - banned in USA by youtube: