The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

Sharangir

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by Sharangir » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:03 pm

PaCmAn wrote:As said: There is NO arguing with total TV viewing / brainwashed persons.
Your fantasy is running loose.

You give examples from our history, examples that are no longer existent. Show me how this endangers the world of today, because as far as I know it doesn't.
Thule Society were a small group of wackos with a crazy fantasy like yours and thought they could reach spiritual enlightenment, they were of no threat. Hitler's army however, was a threat.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Sharangir wrote: Your fantasy is running loose.
Ohhhh no, YOU are a nut case and should stop spamming my seriouse forum with your crap !

Sharangir wrote:You give examples from our history, examples that are no longer existent. Show me how this endangers the world of today, because as far as I know it doesn't.
Thule Society were a small group of wackos with a crazy fantasy like yours and thought they could reach spiritual enlightenment, they were of no threat. Hitler's army however, was a threat.
I give examples from our history THAT IS STILL GOING ON you moron !!!

Thules society is a bunch of wackos, yes -and they are Just like all the other "orders of death" sun cult lodges like eg. "skull & bones" or "Bilderberg" or "CFR" The freemasons or what ever they call them selfs. Its all the same people, the same royal families mixing up with eachother in order to create a global dictatorship.

Bottom line: You had your chance to show of in here, and you failed big time. Next time have some sence and facts when you post, or don´t post at all. This is NOT a daycare center, but where I talk to other people who know what they are talking about and how the world really works.

Maby I should say this again: I am educated by the royal marine corps, and know about the one world army, the one world government / the one world dictatorship and U.N. setting N.A.T.O. up as a "global police force" that IS going to kill 80-90% of the entire world population and enslave the rest by forcing them into compact cities to be used as guinea pigs. If you really "believe" that these things isn´t going on, you have no intellectual platform to stand on when it comes to this forum AT ALL !!!

YOU are the one saying that I and others in here can´t tell the TRUTH !??? Eg. You say I must stop calling the royal elite nazi´s? Why should I do that? They ARE nazi´s, and have always supported the ideas of "overpopulation" / "population reduction" / "population control" and the "new world order" / "one world government".

But you properly think this picture is fake too, right?

Prince Philippe never said that he personally would like to take credit for killing at least 80% of the world population, right? The royal elite isn´t nuts, right? I am the nut case for talking "bad" about your loving, nazi gods -right? You are a god dam waco dude.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharangir

Post by Sharangir » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm

PaCmAn wrote:You are a god dam waco dude.
Yes, I'm the wacko. Just be careful when they're coming to get you with their armies made out of the people they are trying to kill.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 am

Just be careful when they're coming to get you with their armies made out of the people they are trying to kill.
As said: I am educated by the royal marine corps to round up populations all over the world, and put them in F.E.M.A.´s death camps. If / When the time comes in 2-5 years max. I will be FORCED to go around killing "civilians" just like YOU, and I don´t want to do this! I don´t want to be a part of a "global police force" that is running around killing people all over the world who want to live in suveren nations, and be forced to fight people who just want to be left alone, live in peace and eat healthy food and drink water that the global elite haven´t been filling up with deatly poison.

To you all these things is just fun and games, nothing to take seriouse -until the men i black combat suits (ME) come and break down YOUR door, in order to throw you in camps and kill you.

The foreign forces that will come to your door, is going to look something like this:

And this will be you and your family's last home:

Destroyed By Design - FEMA Concentration Camps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpXh7DCptaQ

General link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fema+camps

... And this WILL happen sooner than you think, no matter what you choose to "believe" or not. :this:
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

blahman179

Post by blahman179 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:24 pm

So, there really are people who are total nut jobs who are let loose in normal society.

If you don't like it, off yourself, don't bitch about it on the internet.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 am

blahman179 wrote:...

So, there really are people who are total nut jobs who are let loose in normal society.

If you don't like it, off yourself, don't bitch about it on the internet.
Don't be a smart ass at my forum.

Post by 12345678 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

well, I actually read everything you wrote here...
I got a couple of questions/requests :)

1. Define Nazi....u use it very often and since I am German, I would like to know what you understand by this term.

2. Most lodges like the Freemasons are not even allowed to talk about religion and politics because the lodges are open to every one...yes, even you could go visit a meeting..it is about the exchange of ideas and about knowledge...every single person can join a lodge...

3. What kind of poison do they put in our water? Some untraceable poison that affects our minds?!

4. what is wrong with population control?!

5. The Swastika is NOT ALWAYS a symbol of the sun! In china it was declared one but before it stood for eternity and mystery...in buddhism it stands for stamina, endurance and strength

6. The Nazi-Party in Germany actually gave everyone in the freemasons a disadvantage in their jobs...they disliked the freemasons a lot...

noobmatador

Post by noobmatador » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Hello PACMAN, firstly I want to thank you for that wonderfull software called PacSteam.

Secondly, that triangle with the AOL letter under it it's from that website: http://www.aol.com. So I don't know but I think that you should take off that picture, or not. You decide.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm brazilian.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm

noobmatador wrote:Hello PACMAN, firstly I want to thank you for that wonderfull software called PacSteam.

Secondly, that triangle with the AOL letter under it it's from that website: http://www.aol.com. So I don't know but I think that you should take off that picture, or not. You decide.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm brazilian.
Oh, you want me to use this instead?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1354/101 ... 050c8d.jpg

half107

Post by half107 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 am

I do believe in what PaCman is saying and whats more is its all too true. Where did you find out about this or rather how did you?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:22 pm

half107 wrote:I do believe in what PaCman is saying and whats more is its all too true. Where did you find out about this or rather how did you?
What I know is a process I have been through since 7. grade in public school in history (we had a REAL teacher and not some propaganda fool) and then later at the Royal Marine Corps special weapons training. All of these things in my life, made me able to put everything together and was just confirmed by people like Alex Jones etc. when I finally got online around 2004 / 2005 and began to post about globalism / naziism on the internet.

TNTcreator

Post by TNTcreator » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 pm

There is something doesn't make sense. If they want to kill all the people why don't they just release a plague like the black death that decimated 2/3 of world's population in no time at all ? With today's tech, in a few weeks, the job would get done. I think it's more about control and short life span rather than complete extermination.

Also, did you read the Insider AC13 interviews? The one who claims that he is from the bloodlines that rule the earth through divine right? The earth's anonymous administrators that controle Illuminati and freemasonry?

Read that interview it's really interesting.He confirms a lot of things except this one.And he adds others that you might not know.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm

TNTcreator wrote:There is something doesn't make sense. If they want to kill all the people why don't they just release a plague like the black death that decimated 2/3 of world's population in no time at all ? With today's tech, in a few weeks, the job would get done. I think it's more about control and short life span rather than complete extermination.

Also, did you read the Insider AC13 interviews? The one who claims that he is from the bloodlines that rule the earth through divine right? The earth's anonymous administrators that controle Illuminati and freemasonry?

Read that interview it's really interesting.He confirms a lot of things except this one.And he adds others that you might not know.
This is the royal elites plan for us:

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

It doesn't matter if it make any sense to any of us really, because this is what the elite want in order to rule the world.

LIGHTO

Post by LIGHTO » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm

What can we do ? Without money we are nothing. who controls the money ? them. In Romania the economical crisis felt really hard. The romanian government lies to us: we will escape from crisis thanks fo IMF but the romanias debt continues to rise. who will pay this ?
I am 17 and i struggle to pay my internet bill and to eat healthy. My future plans are to get out of this country - go to England but if this is true doesen't make sense anymore. I am happy that I am going to see what is going to happen especially 2012 related. I tell you, some of the population deserves to die. Chavs and ignorants don't want to face the truth. I say this from my own experience I live in a shitty country town.

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

The true teacher is the one within

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Also looking at the major religions, it is clear that original messages have been twisted. Personally I believe the ancient religions of islam, hebrew, and christianity were in "right" in many instances, considering that pagan infiltration of these religions has been occuring slowly over the last maybe thousands of years (take Constantine and the corruption of some of Christianity by introducing pagan worship during a pagan holiday).

It seems that these three religions are a threat to the pagan/satanist/sun-cult dogma of power and controlling the earth, and that these orders of death have also infiltrated and created secret societies (originally freemasonry was a christian movement before turning secular).

today if you look at the new age movement and all the churches, they all feature esosteric symbolism (referencing to some secrets of the universe PLUS sun cult movements), plus lots of architecture, suggesting that the new world order is in fact the global babylon (bringing back old rituals, with new technology and such from the old world .\of pagan/satanic cults)

thats why so many religions are hypocritical (referencing to the bible/qu'ran/torah hypocrites) who on the surface appear to believe and practice the faith of the one God, when in reality in "OCCULT" they practice 'OCCULT' rituals (pagan/satanic/sun-cult rituals) and pay homage to the "false idols" (bohemia and other statues and people).

consider catholicism as corrupted christianity, paying homage not to the one God but to Jesus (a messenger) and making the messenger the idol of worship.
The true teacher is the one within