PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

tehkolva

=[

Post by tehkolva » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:48 pm

i posted 40 of those at my school, and i got sent to the office and had to rip them all down..

So..

i handed them out to students as they left ;]

PaCmAn

Re: =[

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:49 pm

tehkolva wrote:i posted 40 of those at my school, and i got sent to the office and had to rip them all down..

So..

i handed them out to students as they left ;]
Woow.... Cool, thanks... hope the principal got one on his back too :D

I always have a stack on me, and put them everywhere I can really.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tehkolva

Re: =[

Post by tehkolva » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:17 am

PaCmAn wrote:I always have a stack on me, and put them everywhere I can really.
="[ I am unfortunately no longer allowed to use the printer, my mom got kinda mad when i told her we needed more ink because i printed 40 copies of that flyer.. otherwise id make a big stack and walk around harrisburg and post them all over the capital building :lol:

toymachine410

Post by toymachine410 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:43 pm

easiest way i think to spread this, is to print one copy off then make a stencil with it to spray paint it all over a town, you'll just have to pick the hotspots so a lot of ppl see it and so you dont get caught.

mounir

Post by mounir » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi , im new and i already posted 20 of those in places where people can see it good.

I gave a link of this topic to my friends on msn and told them do spread it, you guys could try the same :D

psyked

Post by psyked » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:30 am

haha...
Ive been spraypainting "fuck the nwo" and Infowars.com on the streets...
im thinking of making stencils for the future hehe

PepsiPro

Re: lol

Post by PepsiPro » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:54 am

I will fix my printer, print these, sticky tape to posts (im not too bad at getting around at night shouldnt be a problem xD )
and on a site or two. I will however keep this forum lowkey.

PaCmAn

Re: lol

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:28 pm

psyked wrote:haha...
Ive been spraypainting "fuck the nwo" and Infowars.com on the streets...
im thinking of making stencils for the future hehe
"Fuck the nwo" grafitti wont work, but the "INFOWARS.COM" will help others in wakeing up. Civilian disobedience like this is VERY important and VERY helpfull these days BECAUSE they are just about to put TOTAL marshal law in place, TOTAL policestate world wide with MASSIVE population reduction all over the globe.

PepsiPro wrote: I will however keep this forum lowkey.
What do you mean? Lowkey? Freedom loving people out there shoud go WILD, go totally NUTS even. This IS an infowar for our LIFES here !!!
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

PepsiPro

Post by PepsiPro » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 am

Aw common :P, i didnt mean lowkey in that sense, i meant lowkey as in im not gonna go around ringing the council and cops saying look at this :3 lol

Anyways, i fixed my printer :0 and refilled this cartlidge and whatnot, printed a few and ran out of printer paper. Will spread them on walls and whatnot tonight in the early AMs. Then at day ill buy more paper.

-god bless. Jezza

sammo75

im stufed really but what the fuck ill do it

Post by sammo75 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:45 pm

im gonna try to print these off in the library at school ill probably get banned from the library but who cares!! and when im a bit older i will go out tagging the site and stuff and remember FUCK THE NWO

osselsiah

Re: Please Print These Out And Spread !!!!

Post by osselsiah » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 pm

PaCmAn wrote:Please Print These Out And Spread !!!!

Please Print These Out And Spread !!!!

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2407 ... tvugi6.png

Right click on the picture and let win XP print it out as 3x3:

Do the job.
thxxxx this is the best 3aaaaaaaaa ahahaha :lol:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 pm

osselsiah: Post deleted + 1 edited. Please do not double post in here OR quote full topics for that matter.

sammo75: Please don´t wait, because with in the next 2 years the global elite WILL collaps the entire economic system and soon after forceable introduce the brainchip insted- Unless WE THE PEOPLE stop them in time !!!

sammo75

your right

Post by sammo75 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:52 pm

your right about that pacman but what if they succeed what will we do then i know what ill do ill head for the hills and grab a shotgun p.s pacman are u from the uk?
oooooooooooh i have a signature

PaCmAn

Re: your right

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:07 pm

sammo75 wrote:your right about that pacman but what if they succeed what will we do then i know what ill do ill head for the hills and grab a shotgun p.s pacman are u from the uk?
The key is: INFOWARS (.com) ...

This is an information war AGAINST the fascist / nazi propaganda ALL the western TV ´news´ is spreading.

If we do NOT win this war of information, it doesn´t matter if you run to the hills, you will still get nuked in the comming world war starting around the year 2012 and beyond ( if you believe Dick Cheney´s own memo that made the chief of staff at the Pentagon resign )

PepsiPro

Re: your right

Post by PepsiPro » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 am

PaCmAn wrote:
sammo75 wrote:your right about that pacman but what if they succeed what will we do then i know what ill do ill head for the hills and grab a shotgun p.s pacman are u from the uk?
The key is: INFOWARS (.com) ...

This is an information war AGAINST the fascist / nazi propaganda ALL the western TV ´news´ is spreading.

If we do NOT win this war of information, it doesn´t matter if you run to the hills, you will still get nuked in the comming world war starting around the year 2012 and beyond ( if you believe Dick Cheney´s own memo that made the chief of staff at the Pentagon resign )
That makes me lol, uhh... in a serious kinda way. If they do succeed it will balance itself out dont you worry :0.
Im learning how to do this chemical stuff and make bombs lol. Anywho, ive been putting posters everywhere and whatnot, im looking for teh more people willing to partake in the dtf, unfortunately i cant be seen and nobody can know that im doing this postery stuff because of the area im in so im basically forced to be as stealthy and alert as possible getting by the streets and whatnot and working this postery advertisements in the AMs :(

PS: you didnt reply where you were from xD just say the country were all dying to know lol.

Intronix

Good Idea!

Post by Intronix » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:24 pm

I will start posting this image around via email. If everyone does, the entire world will know about the new world order.

I also think its legal, but who cares. I live in Sweden and I think we have got the right to say what ever we want, until the police stop us. :lol:

Also quite funny, because im reading about American freedom in school.

PepsiPro

Re:

Post by PepsiPro » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Ye i WISH we had freedom of speech, thats a laugh

Bourne~UK

Post by Bourne~UK » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Serving Royal Marine.. have printed over 50 copies along with numerous other printable items of yours, i will be handing them out among my subordinates. Thanks for opening my eyes to the shit going on around me and behind my back.

Sgt. Bourne
3 Commando,
British Royal Marines.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Bourne~UK wrote:Serving Royal Marine.. have printed over 50 copies along with numerous other printable items of yours, i will be handing them out among my subordinates. Thanks for opening my eyes to the shit going on around me and behind my back.

Sgt. Bourne
3 Commando,
British Royal Marines.
No problem ;-) and thank you for spreading the word

PaCmAn
Specialty: Weapons, Communication, Spotting and identification of planes and tanks
Function: Machine gunner
At: 2. division
Danish Marine Corps

---

roxaz

Post by roxaz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 am

could i get photoshop template (if you made one)? i would like to translate this into my native language.