PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 am

roxaz wrote:could i get photoshop template (if you made one)? i would like to translate this into my native language.
No, sorry... I only did this as a picture, because all I have / Use is MS-Paint and "Ulead Photo Express 3.0 SE" (for pictures from my camera).

If you are able to do something for your self, please post your work in here and I will spread it :-)

I put out about 100 a month, but is working on a way to get even more out of these visit cards.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roxaz

Post by roxaz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm

k, ill try to make template for this ;]

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 pm

roxaz wrote:k, ill try to make template for this ;]
cool :-D
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

fruni

Re: PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Post by fruni » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:02 am

When I buy a printer I will make sure to hand these out at my school.

sammo75

Post by sammo75 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:45 pm

my school filtered this webpage........bastards :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
oooooooooooh i have a signature

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:59 pm

sammo75 wrote:my school filtered this webpage........bastards :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Ofcourse they did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please try to use a proxy like fx. http://www.slaphappy.com/ and tell me if this works, thank you.

( pacman.pt.vu on this proxy )

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:29 pm

These are useful, I regularely abuse the printer at work. I remember that I used to put them in plastic folder, so they could resist rain/snow...unfortunately they were pulled down after some time, but I'm sure people have seen it. It's worth it, even if one or two person actually make it to the websites.
It seems that many think it's representing some political party... and then their mental blocks turns on... sad.

Thanks, but I wonder if these are effective enough in sense of propaganda, I mean, if it's "catchy" enough.
I think they are, if they are taken seriously.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Since I don´t have photoshop or anything like that and only use MS paint for pictures, it would be nice if someone are able to do something more "catchy" ???

Just as long as the message is clear: "The terrorists are NOT who you think they are: " . . . etc.etc.

starpluck3

Post by starpluck3 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:07 am

I got CS3 just getting CS4. Torrents work fine. Mind giving me a image on where you want "photos and text"

Im going to print tons of these, and also I'm goin to overload my School printer.
Since I live in a Arab+Muslim country, I am sure they will visit the link since we are usually persecuted for Terrisom.
Like 9/11

Anyways gimme me a layout

Thanks,

Bassel

P.S I forget all my other "starpluck" account passwords or they got deleted
Goid idea, for all VALVe games, that's going to be my spray.

starpluck3

Post by starpluck3 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:14 am

So, can someone reply?

DuRoLuRo

Post by DuRoLuRo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Sorry for going off-topic here. Didn't know where else to write this.

I want to say thank you.
Back in 2006, I was living quite a pointless life. I was just sitting at home, in front of my computer, day in and day out..
Just like Neo. I was looking for something. I didn't know what, and I didn't know why.
I just knew, that something was wrong with the world..

I got depressed and lonesome. I was looking so hard; I was staring myself blind.
Then one night, I had gotten tired of looking. So I stopped looking.
I was just surfing around, for a crack for Half-Life 2. That's when I found what I had been looking for.
I just sat there, and thought: 'What is this bullshit? Some paranoid freaks psykotic thoughts?'..
I left the forum, having a hard time believing, what I had just read.
The next day, I went out.
I could see the signs everywhere. I watched TV, and there it just got worse.. It was impossible to let it go.

I came back. Read some articles, watched some documentaries, and did some research.
That's when i woke up. Since then, I've been doing a lot more research. I have told people about it. And I even made some anti-NWO graffiti in the streets (Got removed the day after Doh!).

It is true what they say. The truth DOES set you free. I've had a much richer life, since I woke up :D

Thank you a thousand times!

Og så en besked til Pacman:
Så at du er fra Danmark :mrgreen:
Jeg bor i Haderslev :D Har sat din side som startside, på bibliotekets computere xD.
Vil bare lige fortælle dig, at du ikke er den eneste her i landet, der har et problem med de dersens Illuminati-fuckhoveder :P

xadavid

Post by xadavid » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 am

ima use it as a spray on tf2 and css :D
Are you a cheap bastard? Get the Pacsteam Client Today!

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:02 am

Right now im telling my friends about this site, only 2 are thinking its real.

My dad thinks the NWO is bullshit, what can i do to convince him.

Hes just like "They are just trying to manipulate your mind, cause your young, they just want to earn money".
The true teacher is the one within

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Just make him listen to this show for 7 days:

http://www.infowars.com/audiobox.html

Let him look up the information on this show- Its ALL mainstream news now, so its more easy now than ever really because everyone talks about the new world order and how much chaos they need in order to carry this out on a global level.

But just remember: People ARE brainwashed incl. your daddy and friends. What you have to do to wake people up is to start with ONE issue alone, and talk about that... Then the rest might follow.

Its too hard for people to handle that their entire world have been setup for the elite to kill us all in every way possible, from radiation from DU, Mobil phone towers and down to the poisoned food and water we have been forced to use now world wide.

Dont give up, thats all... As Gandhi said: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" :good:

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 am

Hey everybody! Hang in there! :thumbsup:

These flyers are also useful, please use them!

Page 1: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7884/esf01.jpg
Page 2: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/964/esf02.jpg

Provided by http://WWW.VAKEN.SE the swedish truth movement.
Change websites if needed!

Need inspiration for flyers in your own language? Check this link:
http://vaken.se/modules/wiwimod/index.p ... tivismPage

Flyers work and they are a good medium BUT the most effective medium would be yourself. So talk with people, plant them "seeds". Ask them questions that will make them think for themselves. It's important to know how to convey the info. Remember, anything NWO-related is HARSCH, a very heavy subject to digest for many - it depends from person to person. I suggest going slowly, people first need to realize how the people in charge "rule" how the system works and your place in it, who benifits in this type of system, know what I'm saying? When you've discussed that, next time grow deeper. I personally aim to be as objective as possible, and then comes my own opinion which frankly.. is anti-nwo.
Well well... "Waking up" is not a processs of some hours or movies.
As someone said "the truth is not known, it is realized".

Pac, put these flyers on first page if you can. If you need it I can also write down this site on them or maybe you can do it.

With that....I am now going to sleep GOOD NIGHT! *sleepy*

izatnoob

Post by izatnoob » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:19 am

i spread this to my whole classroom and only 2 believe lOlz... there are 37 people in the classroom LOL!

*wait i spread 6 people... 2 r my classmates 1 is my friend and the other 3 is my cousin...

by the way.... my cousin know about the new world order earlier than me lol... they were talking about the NWO on msn.. so i was like i heard this b4 on a website.. so i go to pacsteam.. and i was like hey this is what my cousin talks about.. LOL!..

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:51 am

Everyone should talk about this and have the guts to speak out, because this is destroying everyones life on a daily basis. How? By killing us all with their "softkill weapons" from pentagon, right out of the pit of hell.

SourceRadio

Post by SourceRadio » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Idk why !
But i had the Idea to Print this on my Blank With shirt.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 pm

LOL, yeah, that would be nice :-D

I might do this, I know there is some good sites online where they will do it for you, the only thing I miss atm is the money for "funny stuff" like that.

cakedaemon

Post by cakedaemon » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Went to a local Cybercafe, set the homepages on the pc's internet browser to infowars.com, and set the backgrounds to that image.