PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:36 pm

http://i.imgur.com/G1ZsmhX.jpg

Please Print These Out And Spread !!!!

tinyurl.com/visit-pacsteam (http://tinyurl.com/visit-pacsteam)

NEW: More cards with different text:

Shareware/VISITCARDS/

---

GUIDE:

Right click on the picture and let windows print it out as 3x3:

That will do the job.

Thank you for spreading the word and please also post more short statements that can be used.

Greetings from the maker of:
WORLD WAR 3: The documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOx_Aw5uoM0

---

Med venlig hilsen Jakob Lauersen fra:

Illuminati Krigen
Afspilningsliste: http://tinyurl.com/illuminati-krigen

AGENDA 21: Globalt diktatur på Dansk - Dokumentar
https://youtu.be/OIgrVJEceZU

Bilderberg 2014 på Dansk med Jakob på Radio FRIHED
http://youtu.be/v5xH_QCN2Yw

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

knifey47

Post by knifey47 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:08 pm

In my town i could get arrested for this,or my parents,because people will think its a cult.

-daxaz-

Post by -daxaz- » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:48 pm

lol i cud only print of 10 and i'm gonna stick em on lamposts now!!!!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:16 pm

-daxaz- wrote:lol i cud only print of 10 and i'm gonna stick em on lamposts now!!!!
Thank you very much !!!! -Not that you spread the word about this forum, I don´t care about that at all- You could also just spraypaint "INFOWARS.COM" all over town, that would be even better !!!! :lol: :wink:

What I want is to get the world out- the TRUTH out and people WILL wake up !!!!
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Yoshi_3up

Post by Yoshi_3up » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:39 am

PaCmAn wrote:
-daxaz- wrote:lol i cud only print of 10 and i'm gonna stick em on lamposts now!!!!
Thank you very much !!!! -Not that you spread the word about this forum, I don´t care about that at all- You could also just spraypaint "INFOWARS.COM" all over town, that would be even better !!!! :lol: :wink:

What I want is to get the world out- the TRUTH out and people WILL wake up !!!!
Now *then* I'd get arrested.

I already made 50 sticker copies of the first image and posted it around.
[Insert some signature here]

Ak25

Post by Ak25 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:16 pm

how do u make sticker copies

i do some graffiti i can spread this

Anti-Prime

Post by Anti-Prime » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:09 am

ill just put it on websites, where i live puting up posters and stuff is sort of illegal...
ImageImageImageImage
Who doesn't like dancing rabbits? Seriously?

InvaderDib

Post by InvaderDib » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:14 pm

knifey47 wrote:In my town i could get arrested for this,or my parents,because people will think its a cult.

Unfortuantly this is true for me too. :cry:

BUT i will save this JPG, and if i feel stupid enough on one of these nights, i'll print some out and duct tape them or something on random places. :D

Tenche

Post by Tenche » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:36 am

They cant touch me I am too young....
BUT they can arrest me they would just let me go.
The 1st amendment gives me the right to believe what I want.

tuddy

Post by tuddy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:40 pm

Tenche wrote:The 1st amendment gives me the right to believe what I want.
But "they" have loopholes they can use to take that away. Seriously. Here in the UK, we have an equivalent of the 1st amendment inside the Human Rights Act of 1998, but due to more recent laws, the Human Rights Act is rendered obsolete if the government has reason to believe your beliefs are "terrorist" in nature. Obviously, they'd see passing out flyers like this one as believing in "terrorism", thus they'd actually have the right to do allsorts of stuff forbidden by the HRA.

I dunno much about American law, but I'm certain that America has similar laws involving dealing with "terrorism".

Anyway, when I get my new printer, I'll grab a roll of duct tape, and print a lot of these off. They may take away my freedom, but they'll never take away my beliefs!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:25 pm

tuddy : Would people like you PLEASE help me post topics about this subject (and others too ofcourse) ?

Its very important to get all these "stories" out in the open and tell it like it is... I also posted a few of my own stories about how the NWO big brother is doing everything they can to monitor, track and trace everyone even in oure own HOMES:

( http://gmz.ptservers.org/pacman/viewtopic.php?p=52269 - Topic reposted, inspired by tuddy´s post here... It was pruned away )

tuddy

Post by tuddy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:29 am

PaCmAn wrote:tuddy : Would people like you PLEASE help me post topics about this subject (and others too ofcourse) ?

Its very important to get all these "stories" out in the open and tell it like it is... I also posted a few of my own stories about how the NWO big brother is doing everything they can to monitor, track and trace everyone even in oure own HOMES:

( http://gmz.ptservers.org/pacman/viewtopic.php?p=52269 - Topic reposted, inspired by tuddy´s post here... It was pruned away )
No probs, I'll see what other laws and whatnot have been passed since the beginning of the NWO's plans. If any seem important, then I'll post 'em.

DaRats

Post by DaRats » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:23 am

Hay PaCmAn I dont got money for ink, So I use this pic as a Counter Srtike Source. spray 8)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:37 am

DaRats wrote:Hay PaCmAn I dont got money for ink, So I use this pic as a Counter Srtike Source. spray 8)
How do you put it under that?

tuddy

Post by tuddy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:02 pm

PaCmAn wrote:
DaRats wrote:Hay PaCmAn I dont got money for ink, So I use this pic as a Counter Srtike Source. spray 8)
How do you put it under that?
I think he/she means he/she'll use it is his/her spraypaint tag for CS:S, which can be done in the options menu, if ya look hard enough.

Same for TF2, which gives me an idea...

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 pm

ok thank you... i dont play any of them at all, thats why....

afro_man

Post by afro_man » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:09 pm

anti-prime wrote:ill just put it on websites, where i live puting up posters and stuff is sort of illegal...
exactly, the governments are doing this to prevent the spread and uprise of anti-NWO activists

*WOOHOO, my first anti nwo post!!*

Daantei

Post by Daantei » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 am

if the NWO does come about then ima gonna have to unleash my inner Rambo :D why don't anti-NWO people research human cloning?.. Human cloning is the ultimate Immortalaty, check it out at www.rael.org .. you guys/girls should all check it out...

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:38 pm

Daantei wrote:if the NWO does come about then ima gonna have to unleash my inner Rambo :D why don't anti-NWO people research human cloning?.. Human cloning is the ultimate Immortalaty, check it out at www.rael.org .. you guys/girls should all check it out...
PLEASE stop posting at the wrong forum, because what you just posted should be posted at the UFO forum- Thats why I created it !!!

The new world order forum is ONLY for what can be proven with documents and admitions !!!!