Going to court MANIFESTO

Talk about anything here
YOYO

Going to court MANIFESTO

Post by YOYO »

I do not know who you are at this point in time. You are going to judge me and have force to do violence to me, my family and anybody else I care for. I need to know if you know right from wrong. Do you promise not to use violence against me for telling the truth. Whatever is my opinion is not the truth. I am not perfect and nothing in this plane of existence is perfect. That is truth. I have the right to think and feel whatever I want that is my personal FREEDOM. Someone told me what is truth MORAL LAW. And I am telling everybody who will take it from me. Takers of truth. MORAL LAW is (truth) you cannot change the truth no matter where you are, what time it is, what ever you personally think, feel, like and dislike etc. Otherwise it wouldn’t be a LAW. Moral action is an act that does no harm to another sentient being. (truth) Not moral action is violence against other sentient beings and the reason whatever u can ever possibly come up with has nothing to do with it cause that ain’t no truth. (truth)Lets test your applicable knowledge of MORAL LAW with actual case, that truly happened at least to the best of my knowledge. A group of people took action to feed an other group people who have no homes and no place to put food even if they had food. The 1st group call themselves Christians. The 2nd group society calls the homeless. A 3rd group of people that call themselves the state sent a couple of individuals that call themselves officers to the place of action of group 1 and group 2. The individual officers took action to stop the Christians from feeding homeless people. And on top of it they fined the Christians for serving food without a license by whatever that amount was. Lets apply moral law and define what actions where morally right and wrong, with only the truth. Is the Christians action of feeding the poor morally right or wrong? It was a morally right action and in degrees of action it could possibly be saving their lives from dying of starvation. That is truth and in a what if situation you can measure the actual degree of violence done upon the Christians and the homeless and the officers and the state. Law happens to everybody even if you are ignorant of it. LAW of ONE what happens to one of us, happens to all of us. Law of gravity, no matter who you are what you personally think and feel, we will all fall down at the same rate.So if you truly understand MORAL LAW you cannot rightly deny it! And anyone who denies the truth I will inform you of it because I want to be morally right at least to the best of my knowledge for I am not perfect and nothing in this plane of existence is perfect and that is truth anybody with higher knowledge than me please morally and rightly speak up when I speak not truth,for that is beyond my comprehension. Back to that actual case, what is the moral judgment of all action and who did those actions. The Christians acted and helped others, so in case you didn't figure that out the act they did was morally right. Truth. That act can never be changed so I am to the best of my knowledge saying it is truth. The homeless had life giving food slapped right out of there hands. They took no action and did no harm to anybody else so I personally cannot and WILL not Till death will shut my mouth judge that non action as not moral. Here you may think and feel whatever you want that’s called MENTAL FREEDOM. So far I cannot see why the Christians and the homeless are the ones that get harmed under your law, because your law is not my law, that’s truth. Now lets see what the real not moral action in this case is, because the action has been done and nobody here can change the past and if you do know how then please speak up and show me how. We can’t change the past but the future is up for grabs, Truth? The group called the state gave orders to those couple officers. The group called the state did not take action. So I can’t morally judge them in the arena on moral action at all, Truth. A person is 100% responsible for all their action no matter what some one else told them to do, unless they are mentally ill then I can see that judging a person morally and righteously cannot be done to the mentally ill. If I don’t stand up and speak louder than a lion this can might will most likely keep happening to others and all of us one day. So the state calls you a judge, whatever you do is your action and your action alone, no one can pass responsibility to someone that has taken no action. Oh lets get back to the actual case that I am using as an example. What action of the police officers involved are moral and to what degree of care and which are not moral and to what degree of violence. I am not a judge in your law, but I will and can judge what you do to me and if you do not moral acts to me. If you chose to use any force to make me leave behind 2 beings that can’t take care of themselves and slap the food right out of there hands, and you better not suggest to send some complete stranger I don’t know anything about to take care of the people my GOD put me in care of, I will use moral combat to the best of my abilities or until my ownDEATH. Actions are louder than any words. Insert here: your own anything. It is my right to refuse any violence upon me no matter what BS reason you come up with so help me with my God. If you didn’t know by now the officers actions where not moral to the group that call themselves Christians and to the group your society calls the homeless. The state calls you a judge you figure out the degrees of care and the degrees of violence on your own. I am hoping you will at least try judge like Samson and King Solomon and not like Babylon the great. And if you think you have the moral BALLS to put your own knowledge to the test and prove to me by judging all parties involved. Also if you know degrees who here was being the bravest and who where being cowards? TRUTH. Any one can start acting moral at any time they want. May CARING be with you all. You wanna know who is my most righteously morally culpable person that I know so far, my grandmother a WW2 POW. The Japanese starved her and she lost so much weight. She told me, she hates their guts and yet at that time she still fed them food. My grandma told me not to use the word hungry because you don’t know what it means, zeg ik heb trek. My TRUTH insert whatever your truth is here! Did you get the point, the truth, the not truth and insert you here, otherwise then who did I just write this letter to LOL! And U.S. law tells us to swear on their bible do you promise to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Never perfect always better For ALL OUR ASSESS! If the system don’t act right and nobody changes it then your system is going the wrong way.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.