Talk about anything here
pacman
Site Admin

Gods and Robots: Ancient Dreams of Technology | Adrienne Mayor

Post by pacman »

Gods and Robots: Ancient Dreams of Technology | Adrienne Mayor

https://youtu.be/czj-7G6JzbQ

My comment:

History repeats itself - knowledge to do ANYTHING you want have ALWAYS existed, it is ONLY a question of some being being aware of how things work. computers, AI, iPhones etc. etc. is ALL created from old texts which origin go MILLIONS of years back.

WE ARE NOT ALONE - Satan from religion = Archons = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.... "satan" can't do anything but getting humans to do the dirty work .... evil have and will always be with us, it is a consciousness with a frequency you can tune into yourself if you do like the royal nazi UN / NATO elite: Pump your body full of DMT, stay awake and YOU will be able to confront the "Elves" for yourself.

2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
YOYO

Re: Gods and Robots: Ancient Dreams of Technology | Adrienne Mayor

Post by YOYO »

History repeats itself when no one learns the lesson. Even the ancient ones knew ai is dangerous. Thats why they manipulated us into slaves. Then like the dumb monkeys mankind is they fully give over control to a system with no morals no soul. Who gives a fuck how much math a computer can do, you do not give it power to rule? Give up your power and slavery will be your reality.Many historical events show the wipping out of most societies. Why, is more important than how. Learn and DO NOT REPEAT STUPIDITY. Be free and take responsibility. Freedom doesnt mean no responsibility and or no consequences.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

The Archons has been described for MILLIONS of years as an artificial intelligence that got created when the universe started. They can not create, only twist and distort what already exist.

The warning to humans throughout all time is that they will get humans to build a network (of computers I would say) where Archons can dictate and dominate humans, create a grey unfit world with fear, and at the end kill everyone.

Movies like terminator and the whole idea of a SKYNET / global missile "defense" system is nothing new -it has happened many time before in the past and if we do not grow up, grow a brain and say NO to the unhuman system, history WILL keep repeating it self.

What is going on now is nothing new -computers, phones etc. is not new -we marvel at the Beast system and almost see it as magic -but the CONCISENESS behind all of this want every human on this planet DEAD. 100%
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Yes you are correct. The one thing I would add is they dont want our deaths, they want to feed off of our eternal suffering. If the chain is not broken everlasting suffering is worse than any imaginary hell. Freedom is earned and following orders blimdly will always lead to slavery. People need to conciously realise this fact or the same stupid shit will repeat. Start learning it is the only way out. Fear ignorance will only perpetuate this sickness. Knowledge and bravery is our only way out. We are being judged as a whole. One of us falls and we all fall. Others are pushing us down thinking it will save themselves. The consciounes of the majority of mankind is a piss poor excuse for humanity. Bunch of hand holding hippies who wont take action... And the rest are greedy fucks who wouldnt help their own children... Its time to grow up or suffer for eternity.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

YOYO wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:32 am Yes you are correct. The one thing I would add is they dont want our deaths, they want to feed off of our eternal suffering. If the chain is not broken everlasting suffering is worse than any imaginary hell. Freedom is earned and following orders blimdly will always lead to slavery. People need to conciously realise this fact or the same stupid shit will repeat. Start learning it is the only way out. Fear ignorance will only perpetuate this sickness. Knowledge and bravery is our only way out. We are being judged as a whole. One of us falls and we all fall. Others are pushing us down thinking it will save themselves. The consciounes of the majority of mankind is a piss poor excuse for humanity. Bunch of hand holding hippies who wont take action... And the rest are greedy fucks who wouldnt help their own children... Its time to grow up or suffer for eternity.
I am sorry but they want EVERYONE dead. THIS is the plan : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development : viewtopic.php?p=134#p134

---
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Yes physically. But they are working on artificial emortality. They want technology the 4th industrial revolution. Basically the death of flesh and the entrapment of soul into their mechanical terms. The dark ones live off of fear and ignorance. People are working on passing the human soul to the digital realm. A place where they own you and you will suffer with no death no way out for their eternal enjoyment. Death under those circumstances is a sweet release if you ask me. I do not contest that plans of death are in force. All I am adding is their goal of suffering is the point. They live off of our sufferings not per ce the actual death. There are 2 sides to their madness.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

Yes you are right - we are in the matrix, the elite want post -and trans humanish : viewtopic.php?p=261#p261