Talk about anything here
pacman
Site Admin

Ozzy Osbourne - Straight to Hell

Post by pacman »

Ozzy Osbourne - Straight to Hell

https://youtu.be/kSRNrVjISRQ

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !
YOYO

Re: Ozzy Osbourne - Straight to Hell

Post by YOYO »

Thats an understatement. We are on a speed train straight to hell. Stop dreaming and stop hoping. Reality is coming and its more fucked up then you think...
Wheres the Hitler pic with the face diaper on lol
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

YOYO wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:58 am Thats an understatement. We are on a speed train straight to hell. Stop dreaming and stop hoping. Reality is coming and its more fucked up then you think...
Wheres the Hitler pic with the face diaper on lol
How about this one?

https://i.imgur.com/Br0tDsg.jpg
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

lol ask and thou shalt receive. I whent to the doctors and all the nurses where complaining about headaches. They dont know the 1st thing about health. Put a mask on all day and breath formaldahyde mixed with arsenic and other toxins, oh why do I have migranes, it must be the stress. No virus has even been isolated yet these fucktards think they know better. Wear a mask and die then, dont drag me to your hell...
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.