No More Ammo No More Freedom?

Talk about anything here
YOYO

No More Ammo No More Freedom?

Post by YOYO »

Hi all! I hope all is well. I am reporting the lack of ammo in rhe united states. The military can be supplied trillions of dollars in weapons, yet civilians cant even find any ammo right now. How are other countries fairing. I know my country of origin guns have already been outlawed. In the usa it is even illegal to give water and food now. How long are we gonna put up with these tyrants posing as justice and law? Please leave comment on your situations. What happens to one of us happens to all of us eventually.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Re: No More Ammo No More Freedom?

Post by pacman »

Government = SLAVERY and the system have now broken the social contract with the world population and MUST be stopped AND the people in charge for all this crap (Trump, Bill Gates, Fauci etc. etc.) MUST be executed... The Royal secret lodges MUST be stopped, the population MUST think in terms of civil war no matter what you do or where you live.

If we do NOT go Breivik style on a PERSONAL level in our own lives now, it is GAME OVER MAN, no more humans, 100% !!!

My solution is and have always been a few sniper teams taking out all the Royal crap in charge for the lodges and global EMP bombs to take out ALL this weaponized technology that WILL kill us !!!

NO change, we ALL die and WILL deserve it IF YOU DON'T TAKE ACTION - Mark Passio
viewtopic.php?p=632#p632

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
viewtopic.php?p=134#p134

The COVID19 MEGA hoax EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=110#p110

THIS information is why the Nazi's / Google deleted my 10+ YEARS old youtube account:

Fauci Warned Trump Administration a 'Surprise Outbreak' Was Coming in 2017

THE COVID 19 VIRUS IS A HOAX - THE GLOBAL NAZI MILITARY DICTATORSHIP AND END OF HUMANITY IS REAL !!!!

https://youtu.be/Kh3twYon8pc

COVID19 is NOTHING but the panic button for the elite to cover up yellow vests in France, yellow umbrellas in China, Hong Kong etc., Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein's role in the new world order, all the treason, the economics etc. etc. ALL gone - NOTHING on the "news" ONLY that you need to go home in your JAIL

The COVID19 threat is POLITICAL - the health risk is BULLSHIT

ONE vaccine to kill us ALL - the COVID19 fraud EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=86#p86

FACT: Rockefeller who want to kill ALL humans financed Hillery's election and Rothschild that want to keep humanity below 10% with military force (like the Georgia guide stones state) financed Trump... If you think Trump is a saint send by God to save humanity like some Alex jones: THINK AGAIN !!!

ANY US president WILL represent Rockefeller or Rothschild
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19

Coronavirus = population reduction, RFID and FORCED Vaccines
https://youtu.be/-iCyhQtCFUk

your government wants you dead
viewtopic.php?p=4#p4

George Carlin - Germs, Immune System
https://youtu.be/X29lF43mUlo

9 years ago I made a film about Bill Gates and the coming global genocide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdguwj7sDLc

Alex Jones finally admit Trump is compromised and support mass murder
viewtopic.php?p=611#p611

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !
YOYO

Re: No More Ammo No More Freedom?

Post by YOYO »

I agree with your bravery and methods lol. We can not put all the blame on the rulers. They give orders and the people that support them, the people that do harm under their orders are the ones who are most karmically responsible. If we lost all the elites, many would fill their shoes. The real battle lies in the fucking stupid people that support and admire those fucking scum. All the fucking political supporters, all the education systems teaching children we need government. All the fucking cowards that cant wont protect themselves that support the police and military. Lol yes I was one of them the people that give their lives to serve in wars. If everybody just stoped listening to elites and stop following orders, then the elites will run and hide in their deep underground military bases like the fucking cockroaches that they are! You are fighting them on every level. We need to unite for humanity, not some made up bullshit called countries and political lyers ah I mean leaders. This is the real war.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.