From Prison to Paradise ( 6+ Hours )

The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

NOTE: You dont have to belive it all, like fx. the Aliens David Icke belive is behind all the other
well proven facts about this subject. If you DONT belive in an Alien invasion, fine, but just lissen
to the rest of what he has to say ;-)

PaCmAN.

And now the movie:

From Prison to Paradise
David Icke
6 hr 17 min 40 sec - Mar 16, 2006

From Prison to Paradise
Link:
http://tinyurl.com/yq4t9v
David Icke at the top of his form as he presents six and a half hours of incredible information before a sell out audience of 1200 at the Vogue Theatre in Vancouver; British Columbia, Canada.

You will laugh, you may even cry, and you will be on the edge of your seat as the fantastic story of true human history and who really controls the world today unfolds in Icke's unique style; aided by video footage and hundreds of illustrations.

This is the presentation the Illuminati, the forces of global control, tried so hard to stop -- media interviews were cancelled -- immigration officials turned up at the theatre to question his right to speak -- pressure was applied on the venue to cancel the event itself -- and pies were even thrown at David Icke at a book signing by a rent-a-mob who ludicrously and outrageously sought to dub him a "racist." But nothing could silence him or break his spirit and here you will see the result. David Icke showing that if you do not concede to fear -- anything is possible. 3-DVD set. 6.5 hours $59.95
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sammo75

looong

Post by sammo75 »

this is quite long so i wanna know , is it worth my time?
oooooooooooh i have a signature

PaCmAn

Re: looong

Post by PaCmAn »

sammo75 wrote:this is quite long so i wanna know , is it worth my time?
I think this is a later lecture, so he shouldn´t be talking about aliens at all in this... Or not that much anyway... Me? I think he make is VERY clear to people listen that he will now talk about who HE think is behind the nwo agenda... He think it is aliens, and I don´t mind that BECAUSE he let us know when it is something that HE believe and when it is FACTS about the new world order. . . At least he is getting better at that I think.

Yes, I deffently think its worth watching with some friends... It will surely make you think.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --