forward: hello from anonymous- shocking truth

The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

Moderator: The Forum Group

joxer

forward: hello from anonymous- shocking truth

Post by joxer »

youtube.com/watch?v=rTBlXLGhi9w

please watch it,
it is a messege from our brothers. our message.

i am downloading copies of every bit of information linked, i highly recommend watching it all.

PaCmAn

Re: forward: hello from anonymous- shocking truth

Post by PaCmAn »

joxer wrote:youtube.com/watch?v=rTBlXLGhi9w

please watch it,
it is a messege from our brothers. our message.

i am downloading copies of every bit of information linked, i highly recommend watching it all.
First off: Welcome back joxer, long time no see.

The group Anonymous is just yet another one-worlder organization, just like Al-Qaeda if you ask me.

I might be wrong, but to me Anonymous is nothing but government provocateurs.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

joxer

Post by joxer »

im always around pacman, have seen and commented every video you upload on youtube :)
i rather not post my username in the open but you should have a good idea of who i am on there.

as for anonymous they are the people who are fighting off pipa/sopa/acta & all the fallowing. being marked by the government as terrorists for their ideology and allegiance towards the internet.
as we now stand we all are anonymous on the internet for a degree, they are no organization in contrast to what everyone seems to believe. they are people with respect to the anonymity the internet gives, they speak the words we all tell ourselves in our heads.

anonymity equals free speach these days. for the system is tapping every corner.
as i see it the anonymous are our last line of defence.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

joxer wrote:im always around pacman, have seen and commented every video you upload on youtube :)
i rather not post my username in the open but you should have a good idea of who i am on there.

as for anonymous they are the people who are fighting off pipa/sopa/acta & all the fallowing. being marked by the government as terrorists for their ideology and allegiance towards the internet.
as we now stand we all are anonymous on the internet for a degree, they are no organization in contrast to what everyone seems to believe. they are people with respect to the anonymity the internet gives, they speak the words we all tell ourselves in our heads.

anonymity equals free speach these days. for the system is tapping every corner.
Anonymous = controlled opposition

I am not saying that every individual involved are bad at all, I am just saying that they are being played - they will be the next "Bin Laden" that will take freedom away from the internet, one way or the other.

http://youtu.be/DNO6G4ApJQY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gza22ALldCQ

---
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

joxer

Post by joxer »

PaCmAn wrote:
joxer wrote:im always around pacman, have seen and commented every video you upload on youtube :)

Anonymous = controlled opposition

I am not saying that every individual involved are bad at all, I am just saying that they are being played - they will be the next "Bin Laden" that will take freedom away from the internet, one way or the other.

http://youtu.be/DNO6G4ApJQY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gza22ALldCQ

---
@ http://youtu.be/DNO6G4ApJQY
your quoting fox.. that is sad by itself mate. i cannot do anything but dismiss this video as bullshit.
1:35 "website linked to anonymous".. aka an underground website that doesn't track users identity.
i don't think i need to continue explaining the logical fallacy here..

@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gza22ALldCQ
anonymous may be predictable in their actions. as i see it that comes from the fact that they do not plan or anticipate beyond responding to what occurs unlike what would be expected from an organization.
for that reason i wouldn't call them being controlled but rather manipulated at most. ( with the rest of us. )

there can be no hierarchy among those who hold themselves anonymous for that reason they will not take orders and nor will it be possible for them to be controlled.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

we can agree then, because all I meant was that when you have an umbrella like "anonymous" here, then everything it take is for someone online to claim they were working for "anonymous" when they did something bad, and then use that as an excuse to shut down this internet, and force everyone onto "internet2" with real time track-and- trace systems, thumb-scanning for even getting access to the internet and all that.

joxer

Post by joxer »

they were working for "anonymous"
is a logical fallacy. it is not a group but a set of ideals.

and every set of ideals has fallowers- that is true.
yet there can be no hirarchy amongst anon, it is all done on an individual level- cooperation between individuals at most. a true anarchy.

as for every single act done by anonymous now labled as an "terrorist act" by the system- we all in our hearts know it was rational even if we do not dare to admit it in the open.
besides that, i pray for WW3 when america strikes the final strike on the internet. for we are all dead as that happens anyway.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

joxer wrote:

I know that, you know that - but people who see this on TV wont know the diffrence anyway.

Its like when ever NATO kill someone, they are just Al-Qaeda - It doesn't matter if it is children, then they were just related with Al-Qaeda.

If / Since people buy this, then they will buy anything.

joxer

Post by joxer »

PaCmAn wrote:
joxer wrote:

I know that, you know that - but people who see this on TV wont know the diffrence anyway.

Its like when ever NATO kill someone, they are just Al-Qaeda - It doesn't matter if it is children, then they were just related with Al-Qaeda.

If people buy this, then they will buy anything.
that is why anonymous speaks.
that is why the second video you linked exists.
that is why i have opened this tread.
that is why you speak pacman.

this is why we are here.
-- -- --
that said i do not dismiss your point.
as alex jones says: it is time to get mad.

i would rather be a martyr to some and a criminal to others than stand idly as it all happens.
there is noone doing a better job satisfying those words than anonymous. with all due respect pacman.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

I hope you are right, but my point is still: Alex Jones and co. are known public figures - Anonymous and Al-Qaeda for that matter could be anyone, therefore played by the people in control.

My point is really that even I can be played without even knowing about it, just like this radio show talk about:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiOLQyreYKE
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75j-3Fb9OdU

--

joxer

Post by joxer »

btw
@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gza22ALldCQ ( 2nd link in your prior message )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0gkU3gemDE
i couldn't be more clear myself.

but Anonymous can be fooled. for example #OpKony2012 initial announcement - the warning that fallowed
for about a few moments.

the fact alex jones has a public role to maintain means he is far may likely to be intimidated and is more likely to be manipulated.
for example his blind allegiance with christianity to increase the amount of his audience... not to mention the ads, i prefer trolls over ads any day. did he 'take back' what the speaker in your vids said? just out of curiosity.

joxer

Post by joxer »

operation jihad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI2jJrf8HD

we both knew it was coming pacman
i hope it wont be taken..... too far.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

We are soldiers of the light? The light bringer maybe?

I think someone should be able to strike against the center of the power elite, its just a matter of how long we are all going to wait for the breaking point !?!?!?!?

joxer

Post by joxer »

dude i raged irl as i heard that phrase added.
something. ain't. fucking. right.

if.. this.. is.. genuine... if this leads to the obvious conclusion.
i am raising my hands ffs.

this is an aggravation.
it does not make sense.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

joxer wrote:dude i raged irl as i heard that phrase added.
something. ain't. fucking. right.

if.. this.. is.. genuine... if this leads to the obvious conclusion.
i am raising my hands ffs.

this is an aggravation.
it does not make sense.
Did you hear this clip with Alex jones about CPS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J_12uV0v9s

It is something like: "Their genocide against us starts now, we are fighting back, the WAR has begun !!!!" they are killing the children, OUR children right out in the open, they have now drawn first blood and he want people to fight back - NOW !!! . . . This could VERY well lead to the obvious conclusion.

joxer

Post by joxer »

yes i have heard of it. watched it as you uploaded it pacman.

The group Anonymous is just yet another one-worlder organization, just like Al-Qaeda if you ask me.
We are soldiers of the light? The light bringer maybe?
this is an aggravation. it does not make sense.
that is what was on my mind as i seen it.
something was simply wrong about it...

however i now have reasons to believe these videos are not what they seem to be.
thus this tread is rendered futile.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

what do you mean?

Some of the videos from anonymous is quite informative, no doubt about that.

I don't know who anonymous is at all, so the only thing they give me to work with really, are the words they choose.

All I know for sure so far is that it have turned out that basically all the websites they have talked about on the TV "news" from Al-Qaeda calling for war against the west and "exposing" the wrong doings of the US government, have been created from different addresses where CIA agents paid for the rent in the time period the websites were created.

now it is anonymous on the TV news? Just the fact alone that they are actually talking about them on TV, that politicians are "very upset" and want to clamp down on Internet and freedom in general because of this, is just making me very suspicious about this whole thing - thats all.

They talk about them being the light - I might offend people from asking if they are working for the light BRINGER since that is what Christians would call Satan, but as said: If the fruit of what they do promote the overall agenda of the very people they are claiming to fight, then willingly or unwillingly they will at least be used to promote the same things as the system.

not to talk about zeitgeist 1 that took about half of the 9/11 truth movement by storm, but then really began to divide and conquer with part 2-3 and soon 4 where their "solution" to the problems is global government, forced reeducation camps, one world law and order etc. etc.

This threat is not futile - not at all.