Real Alien Head Found In Mexico - What Do YOU Think ???

The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Orginal File Name:
UFO - REAL ALIEN HEAD Mexico!! - NASA STS Discovery
Columbia Dulce Wars Credo Mutwa David Icke - HQ jpeg photo
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UrAnus

Post by UrAnus »

lol

1. Why is that mexican dude picking the alien`s nose?
2. How do you know thats a real alien?
3. Were`s thee rest of the body?
4. That thing has some big teeth...

Yeah thats impressive.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

UrAnus wrote:lol

1. Why is that mexican dude picking the alien`s nose?
2. How do you know thats a real alien?
3. Were`s thee rest of the body?
4. That thing has some big teeth...

Yeah thats impressive.
:lol: Who knows if its real ??? It just does not look like special effects, and mexicans is not exatlly known for there Wealth, so I just wondered if anyone think this COULD be real !!!

Thats why I ask ;-)
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

UrAnus

Post by UrAnus »

Mexico is famours for alien sightings and crap. Well it could easily be some crappy lubricated mask stuffed with pig guts, and all Pablo and Jose` wanted to do was make some money with the photo so they could feed little Maria...

battledead

Post by battledead »

Actually pacman, that looks very fake...

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

battledead wrote:Actually pacman, that looks very fake...
and ??? I just posted it, I did not take the picture, ok ???

battledead

Post by battledead »

No, you said you thought it looked real, and I was contradicting that.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

battledead wrote:No, you said you thought it looked real, and I was contradicting that.
Ohhh :lol: LOL, well just because the head looks scary ( just ask my son, he like just screamed MONSTER when he saw it and ran to mommy ).

battledead

Post by battledead »

How old is your son? :lol: I was pretty scared when I saw it too :D

rian202003

Post by rian202003 »

it reminds me of one of my old school teachers.
except the alien is more attractive than she was.

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 »

rian202003 wrote:it reminds me of one of my old school teachers.
rofl

---
Rayman161 wrote:
rian202003 wrote:it reminds me of one of my old school teachers.
rofl
look real but its not and i dont no how :roll:

*EDITED* Stop double posting in here !!!

officeworker123

Post by officeworker123 »

That so-called alien must be some kind of doll! :lol: I mean it's must be a toy!

Maus

Post by Maus »

that could easiley be a "Day of the Dead" Mask, they just stuffed it with fish guts and stuff.

Ghostanus is right 8)

abdurahman

Post by abdurahman »

i think thats bs

Deadpool2k

Post by Deadpool2k »

Yeah it looks fake but whoever did it did a good job.

kushan10

Post by kushan10 »

wow...i have to admit it looks cool... :D ..BUT! 8) you can tell that its fake...cool pic though... :D

halokiller27

Post by halokiller27 »

Hey i am mexican a don't be judgemental mexicans are very clever and smart and it lokks fake to me

Errpr

Post by Errpr »

People actually claimed it as "el chupacabra"

ShadowMaker

Post by ShadowMaker »

Well that could be a alien but if you actually take a look at its head it would look like a dogs head or bear or something and mostly the teeth point it out,
Idk could be a real alien who knows but where'd the rest of the body go and how it get where they found it ... ?ooo :shock:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Look:

These are illegal aliens- BUT: Also the one they call Bush is an alien...

They are also aliens, because they do not make any sence + these elite morons does not even behave like humans = They are ALIENS !!!!

OMG, THE ALIENS ARE COMMING
- NOT FROM MARS, BUT FROM THE HELL ON EARTH THEY ARE CREATING !!!

watch RING OF POWER here - banned in USA by youtube: