The Theory Of the Bible, DNA, Aliens - Presented by PaCmAn

The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:34 pm

IMPORTANT BEFORE WE BEGIN:

PaCmAns disclaimer: This topic is NOT about what PaCmAn believe at all !!! All I am going to do here is to forward information, in order to make people who doesn't believe in aliens at least understand why some does. Please also watch this very important movie about this subject

! Secrets of the Gods, the double helix: DNA !
PART 1: The Real Symbol Of Real Power

Since A LOT of people have shown such a big interest in why so many of the people talking about the new world order always seems to combine it all with Aliens, or what the holy bible ( from the ORIGINAL texts ) call the godS, not one god but the MANY gods. I know this must sound weird to some, but its true, look it up!

:?: Where does the DNA - Alien - New World Order connection come from? :?:

:!: The basic power of the gods / aliens is to be able to create new beings by manipulate and mix different kind of DNA. :!:

Related topic:
Human-animal mixing going too far, report says
Link:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... animal.htm

( How a human-dog hybrid could look like )

This is the technology many firmly believes human-reptilian hybrids was created with by aliens thousands of years ago before they left planet earth again, and that these "gods" left enough knowledge around, in form of the kabbalah, and that humans for along time now have been trying to get into this phase of becoming gods ourself s, "our own gods".

The REAL "tree of life" / "tree of knowledge" and the symbol for Power / Money is really the double helix of the DNA, and if you "take a bite of the apple" you will be condemned by the Aliens / Gods. The power elite of the world know this, and they kind of brag about it everywhere, like fx. the computer company APPLE who is in front when it comes to breaking new grounds and destroy moral and ethics and to go all the way with the gen and DNA research.

Image OR Image OR Image = THE DNA, THE POWER OF GODS

"the Forbidden fruit" on the "tree of life" / "tree of knowledge" is the one thing the Aliens / Gods told us NOT to begin fooling around with, because they knew some of there blue prints were left behind... But now we have used the knowledge in the kabbalah to create the nuclear bomb and through the knowledge of the DNA trying to destroy the life forms the Aliens / Gods created, so maybe they are going to kill us all again and start all over....

But this will not be the Aliens, they left. The job of killing humans all over the world is and have always been left to the Human-Reptilian Hybrid that is in control of the whole world, because their "Blue Blood", their bloodlines are the ones in power, presidents around the world and all the Royal families. Humans are ruled by these hybrids until this day, and this is what the new world order really is all about.

Remember that the part with the bloodlines ruling the entire world is a proven fact.

NOTE: There are TWO Snakes in the tree, if the painter knew what he was painting :twisted:

The snake in the "garden of Eden" ( the quarantine area for Adam & Eve, the first prototype of these Reptilian humanoids the Aliens / Gods had created ) is ALSO just a symbol for the double helix of the DNA, after all, it was a hybrid between man and reptiles !!!

---

PART 2: The Real Power Behind The Secret

The kabbalah text is only one of these ancient scripts the Aliens / Gods left behind. Many have been looking for others of these scripts the creatures left behind, witch is able to give humans the possibility of eternal life.

To disguise the real purpose of these expeditions to the public, the reason has always been that they were looking for "The Holy Grail" - of Jesus... in other words: A cup !? Yeah right !!!

This is not true at all: "The Holy Grail" that people like Hitler and so many before and after him was- and are still searching for, is an old book full of ancient knowledge just like the kabbalah, but unlike the kabbalah witch gave us the knowledge to create new beings, the nuclear bomb and a lot of other things, "The Holy Grail" is full of ancient knowledge about how to give the creation ( Like humans ) what they need to become gods themselves: The FULL secret of the gods was to be able to create new beings and be able to live forever !!!

... If you believe in Aliens anyway

The NWO Reptilian Truth
link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhPXbhSe8M

---

To learn more about the secrets of the gods / the real tree of life:

THE KABBALAH - The foundation of ALL modern science - CLICK HERE

NOTE: I found this 10:41 Minutes Video presentation, witch is exactly about this theory I have been talking about:

EDIT: The next clip is deleted :-( - But here is a general link to other movies with him:

Michael Tsarion - The Adamic Race

link:
http://xfacts.com/updates/michael-tsari ... -race.html

To learn more about the real Kabbalah and the Holy Grail, try to watch this movie from 55 Minutes in it:

illuminati II
link:
http://www.torrentz.com/0432a617b5e308b ... 25c8b2176f

THE END - For Now !!!

---

This is what a lot of otherwise good people are into: ALIENS !!!

OrionGen of Arthur: Blood Of Merkabbah
Link:
http://www.zayra.de/soulcom/blood/index.html

If only they would leave this part out ( even if its true ) more people would not be so "afraid" of accepting the horror of the New World Order and speak out...

PLEASE David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and all the rest of you clever guys, PLEASE stop mixing the new world order up with aliens !!! It will only push people away from the truth, and leave you all hanging :roll:

This is why I only talk about what I can PROVE !!!

I hope I got the basic points of this down, otherwise I will try to modify this topic to make it more understandable !!

English is not my first language and I am not sure I got everything important about this in the topic, I am sure I forgot something... Anyway: Correct me, give hints and tell me if I missed something.

---

ONE THING WE CAN ALL AGREE ON: THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE, AND ITS VERY EVIL INDEED !!!

Alex Jones *NEW SHOWS DAILY* - REAL News Live Streaming

Alex Jones *NEW SHOWS DAILY*
This is the REAL News - Live Streaming

Link:

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.ram

NOTE: you have to use a mediaplayer to hear this !
( WinAmp, RealPlayer, QuickTime Player Or something )

Just added this info if any of you want,.... DARE to hear the REAL news UN-censured !!!

---

RELEATED
PaCmAn wrote:All religions are created by sun cults and spread to suppress the true human potential, thats a fact... So read there texts:

Back in the Garden of Eden, Kain made his holocaust to god, his sacrificial burnt offering. But he only burned of crops like corn and vegetables, so the smoke would not rise, god would not accept his offering.

Then Abel burned a lamb to god as his holocaust, and the smoke went up to god, so god accepted the offering.

Kain became so jealous that he killed Abel... What happened?

God (The GodS in the original texts) gave Kain the mark- "the mark of Kain" ("the mark of Kain" and "the mark of the beast" is really meant as a small CARD in the original texts of what people know as the bible. This term would also match the form of what we know today as the microchip) so no one outside of Eden would kill him (But hey, wasn't Adam and Eve the first people on earth? Uhhh, NO THEY WERE NOT)... Then Kain got to live his life, got married and lived happily to the end of his days...

Conclusion : GOD LIKE SACRIFICIAL BURNT OFFERINGS,
ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN OFFER ANOTHER HUMAN !!!!

Sounds very alien indeed, but that does not mean that these evil "gods" are not just some very sick HUMANS !?!?! I have seen that before, you know !? ;-)

Think about this: Humans have lived on earth for MILLIONS and MILLIONS of years !!!! So: Do you really think that ALL you see around you, ALL the kabbalah knowledge they used to create all the technology around us just popped up in the last 100 YEARS ????

SOME ARE TRYING TO COVER UP HISTORY AND KEEP ALL THE KNOWLEDGE TO THEMSELVES, AND THE NAME OF THE TOP IS CALLED "ILLUMINATI" - "THE ENLIGHTENED ONES" !!!!

The game is rigged folks, no matter if people believe in aliens or not, but if you are in doubt go look at your self in the mirror. We are all aliens to each other anyway, so whats the point?

---

NOTE: That I do not belive in small green men, Thor, Alfs and things like that... I try to only study the facts, and then KNOW insted...
PaCmAn wrote:
Rayman161 wrote:I WILL CHEK IT OUT AS SOON AS POSBL

DO U NO WEN illuminati 3 will come out
any idea.
No, sorry.. I don't know when I will be able to post nr. 3 :-( and yes, I cant wait to see it... It will be called:

Secret Space II: Alien Invasion - Its more of a continuation of the first movie ;-)

No matter what, fx. the fact that these movies are low budget, full of stupid errors ( like fx. adolHP hitler :roll: ) I am really amazed how accurate the information really are :shock: !!!

One thing is for sure: These movies are NOT created just to make money, but because they have something on there minds they want to share !!!

The first movie "Secret Space" I was like: WOOW !!! The second movie here, I must admit I was not very impressed ... Until they came to the "Kabbalah" and "the holy grail" part... That REALLY got my attention because it was EXACTLY what I had been reading about years ago...

One thing is for sure: The knowledge in form of the "kabbalah" and "the holy grail" is NOT something that can be explained only by "well, it was just a few very intellectuals who sat down writing a book"... Usually I don't believe in the paranormal, but in this case there is no other way on how so much compressed, ancient knowledge has been able to give us ALL this information that ALL of our science and technology comes from !!!

Without the Kabbalah a guy like Albert Einstein (or anyone else for that matter) wound NEVER... and I repeat: NEVER have been able to figure out what he did, because all he really did- like the rest of all the bright minds, was only to begin cracking the codes of the kabbalah and understand the secrets it holds !!!

... BUT SO FAR WE HAVE?NT EVEN SCRATCH THE SURFACE... Not when it comes to public knowledge anyway... And so far ALL the knowledge has only been used for EVIL purpose, like the Human-Chimps they now have in cages in England at there "top secret" research facilities !!!

To me thats even MORE EVIL than the use of atomic weapons !!!

The Illuminati are only one small step away from destroying the entire human race, and everything points towards that this is there main goal !!!

... But to be this informed, you have to begin open your hearts and minds, and accept the fact that not everything in this dark world of the occult is what it seems on the surface... FAR FROM IT !!!

---

RELATED To this topic:

Can someone maybe tell me why these wired signs shows up the wirdest places, like... uhm, lets say:
A mediaplayer for your PC !???
http://currentversionplugins.org/wp-con ... yer-10.gif

What does this has to do with anything ... Than power of course !?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

---

related:

"Sons of God" - by Jordan Maxwell

---

Think about it:

humans have been around on planet earth for millions and MILLIONS of years- So: Do you REALLY "think" or "believe" that ALL the "new" technologies the military industrial complex release these years just popped out of nothing? Its ALL created on thousands of years old information AND was done before as described in fx. the Bible, in order to control and KILL everyone !!!!

I don´t believe in the alien theory my self, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true.

---

A MUST SEE related clip:

The ILLUMINATI, and HISTORY OF NEW WORLD ORDER SECRET!!

Only problem I have with this video, is that: It was ALEX JONES who went to bohemian grove !!!

Finally I just want to say: ALL cultures all over the world have legends and stories about "the reptilian gods from the sky" - To me its just kind of interesting that ALL cultures around the world have these myths when you consider that they didn't have any way (we know of anyway) To communicate with each other thousands of years ago.

I am NOT in any way saying that aliens are real or not, just that there is a reason why people believe this that IS based upon facts...

---

Releated topic:

Caduceus -- The Staff of Thoth, Seat of the Soul : http://www.pacsteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=14899

NEW 1 ½ HOURS MOVIE FROM 2016:

The Theory Of the Bible, DNA, Aliens with Alex Jones
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=20164&p=103210

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 am, edited 98 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:01 pm

read this

Download-Link #1:

link:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:16 pm

Rayman161 wrote:read this

Download-Link #1:

link:

Last edited by PaCmAn on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 pm

U WELCOM
if u want more document just ask and i will upload them to ya tonight

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:34 pm

Rayman161 wrote:U WELCOM
if u want more document just ask and i will upload them to ya tonight
Always ;-) I always read something when I sit down anyway.

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:40 am

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:03 am

Rayman161 wrote:http://rapidshare.com/files/2714359/COL ... O.zip.html + david icke

7 mb :lol:

By the way: This topic is NOT finished yet really, I know what it is, but I just want to be sure that it will be understood the way I intended !!!
Last edited by PaCmAn on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

thegame4ever

Post by thegame4ever » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:50 pm

dude, please dont send me emails with this kind of topics, it freaks me out. thank you.

wasaby44

Post by wasaby44 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:05 pm

lol!
Pac! I have your mail, dont fear! :lol:
and thanks your work!!! :!:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:43 pm

---

PART 2: The Real Power Behind The Secret

NEW PART ADDED AT POST 1 ( 14-11-2006 )...

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ;-)
Last edited by PaCmAn on Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:54 pm

are u sure from this information
bcz it doesnt seem tob true :shock:

PaCmAn

FOUND A VIDEO ABOUT THIS TOPIC - PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:57 am

Rayman161 wrote:are u sure from this information
bcz it doesnt seem tob true :shock:
LOL, its a theory, I am only presenting it to you for the sake of argue !!!

Unlike the things I post at the New World Order forum, this UFO forum is about what I can NOT say I have seen hard evidence to backup !!!

The reason why this theory caught my attention to begin with ( way back then ) Is what IS prooven facts...

The only thing in all of this I have posted at this topic so far ( 14-11-2006 ) that I can NOT say I belive in or not, are the Alien part really !!!

Everything else at this topic, I have seen plenty of evidence to backup- But again: That does not mean I say it IS true, just that there is something about THIS theory that needs to be looked into ... and get the truth out ...

---

FOUND A VIDEO ABOUT THIS TOPIC - PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

NOTE: I found this 10:41 Minutes Video presentation, witch is exactly about this theory I have been talking about:

Michael Tsarion - The Adamic Race

link:

To learn more about the real Kabbalah and the Holy Grail, try to watch this movie from 55 Minutes in it:

illuminati II
link:

THE END - For Now !!!

Last edited by PaCmAn on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:33 pm

I WILL CHEK IT OUT AS SOON AS POSBL

any idea.

PaCmAn

RELEATED

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:34 am

Rayman161 wrote:I WILL CHEK IT OUT AS SOON AS POSBL

any idea.
No, sorry.. I dont know when I will be able to post nr. 3 :-( and yes, I cant wait to see it... It will be called:

Secret Space II: Alien Invasion - Its more of a continuation of the first movie ;-)

No matter what, fx. the fact that these movies are low budget, full of stupid errors ( like fx. adolHP hitler :roll: ) I am really amazed how accurate the information really are :shock: !!!

One thing is for sure: These movies are NOT created just to make money, but because they have something on there minds they want to share !!!

The first movie "Secret Space" I was like: WOOW !!! The second movie here, I must admit I was not very impressed ... Untill they came to the "Kabbalah" and "the holy grail" part... That REALLY got my attention because it was EXACTLY what I had been reading about years ago...

One thing is for sure: The knowledge in form of the "kabbalah" and "the holy grail" is NOT something that can be explained only by "well, it was just a few very intellectuals who sat down writing a book"... Userly I dont belive in the paranormal, but in this case there is no other way on how so much compressed, ancient knowledge has been able to give us ALL this information that ALL of our science and technology comes from !!!

Without the Kabbalah a guy like Albert Einstein (or anyone else for that matter) wound NEVER... and I repeat: NEVER have been able to figur out what he did, because all he really did- like the rest of all the bright minds, was only to begin cracking the codes of the kabbalah and understand the secrets it holds !!!

... BUT SO FAR WE HAVE NOT EVEN SCRATCH THE SURFACE... Not when it comes to publice knowledge anyway... And so far ALL the knowledge has only been used for EVIL purpos, like the Human-Chimps they now have in cages in England at there "top secret" research facilities !!!

To me thats even MORE EVIL than the use of atomic weapons !!!

The Illuminati are only one small step away from destroying the entire human race, and everything points towards that this is there main goal !!!

... But to be this informed, you have to begin open your hearts and minds, and accept the fact that not everything in this dark world of the occult is what it seems on the surface... FAR FROM IT !!!

---

RELEATED To this topic:

Can someone maby tell me why these wired signs shows up the wirdest places, like... uhm, lets say:
A mediaplayer for your PC !???

What does this has to do with anything ... Than power ofcouse !?
Last edited by PaCmAn on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

auth

Post by auth » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:24 am

crazy ppl :P

the Nicola Tesla work consealed by american military industry which is on deed
who rules the world with the monopoly of energy... electric oil... etc

The Holy Grail Vortex - Nicola Tesla . Part 7 .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUlqecQKUo

Free energy exists but it is kept way from us...
Cures for cancer exist since 1940?s in italy ... all deseases are curable but the technology is kept secret so
that big firms can continue to earn billion dollars
same with oil exploration...
Did you know that water really burns? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLujrXrRjY

there are much more videos like this from diferent sources
diferent countrys

See also these keyords in youtube
Free Energy
Zero Point
Zero Point Energy
Water tap
Hidrogen tap
Water Fuel
Tesla coil

More: supressed tecnologys

UFOs-NASA (McKinnon tells all)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM

Tesla Coil Music - Featured on Hacked Gadgets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUlqecQKUo

AciD1337

Post by AciD1337 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:21 pm

Hm can you reupload this docs but i want to read them its very strange that all are delated

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:39 pm

AciD1337 wrote:Hm can you reupload this docs but i want to read them its very strange that all are delated
Look: The CIA now own a huge part of Google, and Google own YouTube :roll: - Its not hard to figure out why the films get deleted all the time, ok?

Whats the movie you miss? whats the link? Maby I can find another site for you to watch it on?

AciD1337

Post by AciD1337 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:20 pm

Download-Link #1:

link:
i you can get this

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:02 am

AciD1337 wrote:

Download-Link #1:

link:
i you can get this
Here:

link:

EDITED:

OMG, this is just right for this topic

The NWO Reptilian Truth
link:

Jacob

Post by Jacob » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:28 pm

OH,K... sorry i dont want you to say i am 99% wrong again but let me get something straight.

That human dog thing whasnt real... kthx.
Its called "Photoshop" and its called "3ds max" or "maya".
(ofcourse it whas a fake, it whas an example of a human in a suit or remodel.)

I bett someone can make a photorealistic ufo animation flying over farmscape with maya or blender.
really... you do know what you can do with todays software right ?.

Its not that i dont believe in alliens, but i just dont believe they have been on earth.

You have read about the egyptians right ?, undoubtebly you have read books or watched movie's on discovery about it.
How they have build the pyramids, how they dont understand how they moved the blocks.
And that some people think it where creatures from another planet.

Thats not true either... give your opinion.