PROJECT-RED-STAR - LIFE ON MARS - all 15 episodes

The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:27 am

NEW LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8T-W8JkyTw

Source:

Mars Global Surveyor
MOC Image m0204304 - Browse Page

http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/html/m02043/m0204304.html

A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akutski

Post by Akutski » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:12 pm

I watched the video and its totall Bullshit...

My reasons:

1) They only show graphical images of their so called "structures" this can easily be created on computer ... for god's sake I can do better images :P.

2) They said that one of the structures proves alien existence because of the way it was made... apperently the rock is bigger at the top and small at the bottom so they say its impossible to do something like that... because you cant have the bigger peice ontop of a small peice unless if some1 made it. However, they are wrong... because this design can be made naturally by erosion... when the wind hits against the rocks it slowly cuts off peices of the rock... therefore its stars forming weird shapes with rocks smaller at the bottom. So this is a big mistake that shows the video is BULLSHIT :P.

3) All they did was talk ... talk ... and talk some more... They didn't show any real evidence. Actually they didnt show anything except for a couple of movie clips that was the only thing I enjoyed watching LOL.

4) They said that the statue they found on Mars looked like a human figure and was a close resembalance to the egyptian statue..... Why would aliens make a statue that looked like us ?. It is known that the ancient egyptian kings liked to make huge statues of themselves to symbolize their own power so there IS NO WAY IN HELL that aliens did those statues on earth (so dont even think about it)... and I know I am right cos I am egyptian and I know my culture :P.

5) The other "Dome" structure they found on mars looks similar to the observatories on Earth... Now why the hell would aliens make structures that look like the ones we made ? if they were very superior their structures should LOOK TOTALLY different... and they SHOULD NOT BE RECOGNISABLE by humans hence the word ALIEN.... Think about it... they say the aliens were more advanced so why would they have buildings like us or buildings that look like ours and even have the same concept... it only shows that a human mind created this bullshit and a human mind made it up.... cos only a human mind can make suck buildings on Mars... you can't argue against that.

DONE :P..... Besides that video is like 15 years old.... its so fake LOL... Any1 can just record themselves talking and type out some fake texts and make up fake names... lol.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:51 am

Akutski : Thats a pretty fast conclution dude :roll:

Did you find a way to view the coded NASA images your self? The .IMQ format?

If not, you are not really able to objectively view the pictures your self... Dont get me wrong here: Its not that I belive in it or not, but there are alot of points made in this movie ( the full movie has been uploaded to Google video and posted at first post ) that is too unnatural to just ignore.

Remember the SOURCE is N.A.S.A.:

Source:

Mars Global Surveyor
MOC Image m0204304 - Browse Page

http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/html/m02043/m0204304.html
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Akutski

Post by Akutski » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 pm

PaCmAn: Remember that N.W.O has a very strong relation with the media... therefore they can publish anything and say that it was publish by any1 when it was actually published by them... the same way they gave out FAKE information about 9/11... they could have easily done the same thing here. What I am saying is that... yes there maybe some REAL information out there.... but a lot of it is fake. This video if not fake... twists the truth... by twisting I mean using real information but using it for a different purpse.. A.K.A manipulating data.. and if you use common sense you will easily realise that this video is one of the fakes out there. One that may not be fake is that alien interview that you posted.... do you have any more information about that video by any chance ?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:18 am

Akutski wrote:PaCmAn: Remember that N.W.O has a very strong relation with the media... therefore they can publish anything and say that it was publish by any1 when it was actually published by them... the same way they gave out FAKE information about 9/11... they could have easily done the same thing here. What I am saying is that... yes there maybe some REAL information out there.... but a lot of it is fake. This video if not fake... twists the truth... by twisting I mean using real information but using it for a different purpse.. A.K.A manipulating data.. and if you use common sense you will easily realise that this video is one of the fakes out there. One that may not be fake is that alien interview that you posted.... do you have any more information about that video by any chance ?
I know I know, I am very well aware of this !!!! Dont get me wrong: When I am "positive" about the "aliens" and the "alien threat", then it is only because I KNOW that they use this "alien" thing as MINDCONTROL, and this game is FAR from over !!!! Its only just beginning...

All I say is: I NEED TO KNOW MORE before I come up with my own conclusions ... But then again: I dont think that anyone will ever be able to convince me about this unless they give me a date with a real alien or something... Otherwise I think its all FAKE !!!!

Akutski

Post by Akutski » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:24 pm

words of a wiseman... don't believe it till you see it :P. Anyway, fair enough you have to see everything out there to gain some idea and if you know what to believe and what not to believe then your ok :P.... (but even that is kinda hard). But in the end it will all show