ALIEN LANDING IN WOODS

The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

ALIEN LANDING IN WOODS

Post by PaCmAn »

ALIEN LANDING IN WOODS

link:
It started out as a birthday party for a kid, and ends up with everyone beeing snatched by aliens.
---

PaCMaNs NOTE: Does anyone know where to get the full 16 minutes of this birthday movie?
Last edited by PaCmAn on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smalltimer

Post by Smalltimer »

Scary :o

tntdude

Post by tntdude »

bahhahahahahahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if you believe that then you must believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause as well...........
let me explain to you - it was your parents who put the nickle/quarter under your pillow and it was them who put your xmas presents under the tree........

there are no reported actual alien sightings that were ever proved especially not those who look like what has been depicted in cartoons and films by people who were too high on crack

get real and grow up and stop clogging up your mind with this bullshit and believing every single "Current Affairs" and "Conspiracy/Controversy" show. They are just as made up to get the ratings and make profit! The only thing that rules this world is money.

the end.

Masked_Monkey

Post by Masked_Monkey »

I've seen the whole version... By the way, it's "The McPherson Tape" (I think that's how you spell it. ) :wink:
FYI: That's a remake of the original. Or at least the one I saw was.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Masked_Monkey wrote:I've seen the whole version... By the way, it's "The McPherson Tape" (I think that's how you spell it. ) :wink:
Do you have the link`?
tntdude wrote:bahhahahahahahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if you believe that then you must believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause as well...........
let me explain to you - it was your parents who put the nickle/quarter under your pillow and it was them who put your xmas presents under the tree........

there are no reported actual alien sightings that were ever proved especially not those who look like what has been depicted in cartoons and films by people who were too high on crack

get real and grow up and stop clogging up your mind with this bullshit and believing every single "Current Affairs" and "Conspiracy/Controversy" show. They are just as made up to get the ratings and make profit! The only thing that rules this world is money.

the end.
Why dont you just shut the fuck up moron? (I can say this to him, because he is not wellcome or a member in here due to all his stupid spam now and all the other accounts he created in here just to piss people off)...

Let people see what they want, if its from hollywood, disney, dreamworks or what ever and then let them think for them selfs... All I ask for is the FULL 16 minutes version so people can see EVERYTHING before posting crap like your shit...

I do not belive in things like this... not yet anyway... But that does not mean that I am not interested in things like this because its a part of the NWO scam against the population, a BIG part of the public mindcontrol program... The NWO would LOVE people to belive in aliens, because then they are able to kill the population with there "alien" technology and just stand there saying "oh no, its the aliens !!!! WE NEED A ONE WORLD LEADER, WE NEED A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" just like in the movie "Independence day" - just like Ronald Reagan warning about the "alien" threat - just like the public "project blue book" - just like so many times the global, nazi elite have used aliens as a scam on the population on earth.

The alien threat is REAL - It does not matter if the ALIENS are real, ok? BUT YOU ARE JUST A STUPID KID WITH A BRAIN MISSING, SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE MY TRUTH SITE HERE !!!!
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

ShadowMaker

Post by ShadowMaker »

PaCmAn wrote:
Masked_Monkey wrote:I've seen the whole version... By the way, it's "The McPherson Tape" (I think that's how you spell it. ) :wink:
Do you have the link`?
tntdude wrote:bahhahahahahahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the end.
Why dont you just shut the fuck up moron? (I can say this to him, because he is not wellcome or a member in here due to all his stupid spam now and all the other accounts he created in here just to piss people off)...

Let people see what they want, if its from hollywood, disney, dreamworks or what ever and then let them think for them selfs... All I ask for is the FULL 16 minutes version so people can see EVERYTHING before posting crap like your shit...

I do not belive in things like this... not yet anyway... But that does not mean that I am not interested in things like this because its a part of the NWO scam against the population, a BIG part of the public mindcontrol program... The NWO would LOVE people to belive in aliens, because then they are able to kill the population with there "alien" technology and just stand there saying "oh no, its the aliens !!!! WE NEED A ONE WORLD LEADER, WE NEED A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" just like in the movie "Independence day" - just like Ronald Reagan warning about the "alien" threat - just like the public "project blue book" - just like so many times the global, nazi elite have used aliens as a scam on the population on earth.

The alien threat is REAL - It does not matter if the ALIENS are real, ok? BUT YOU ARE JUST A STUPID KID WITH A BRAIN MISSING, SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE MY TRUTH SITE HERE !!!!
Yeah serously that is real as hell, but only part that makes you think is cause there heads looked like some kinda mask but who i'm to question cause i'm not sure who they look really and plus!! the goverment etc are hiding what ever info leaked about aliens you know? what ever else released is just minor info which is already out the rest is being kept secret most likely.

DOT

Post by DOT »

zomfg omfg wtf? aliens in black suit?

w8 lemme quess it can be cyborg probaly?

made by some ass jerk on high crack technical idiot who want make a cyborg?

and is part of NWO?

or

alien never existed

it gives fake aliens and the fake aliens are part of mindcontroll from NWO wich wants to fuck us up we must ignore the alien they sended tho us so they can quicker on world domination!

i got lucky not some unidifentied flying object seen one
cuz im german =D

Dezaster

Post by Dezaster »

hmm to me the man in the blue suit hwo said that he never sow an alien looked a like an alien as well as the ones in black suits

christon

Post by christon »

I really don't know why he doesn't sell the vid to Area 51 or something...

Bl4cK_kNiF3

Post by Bl4cK_kNiF3 »

lololol ive seen this before... i highly doubt this one is real...

im not saying i dont believe in aliens i just think that this one is fake....

1. the aliens do look really bad
2. why wouldnt the camera man help when the aliens are comeing? the to other people are fighting and he just stands there.... if it was real i wouldnt just stand there filming..

idk... believe what you want, but i dont believe this one

stanleyscup07

Post by stanleyscup07 »

I don't think it's real, but who knows?

Some dude commented saying "Wake up!!!! If this is real why is the person filming and not helping save their lives."

He made a good point.

hunterbrute224

Post by hunterbrute224 »

HA HA HA Ive seen hollywood shit look better.

Yes there are aliens but I doubt that video is real...

DaRats

Post by DaRats »

haha i think i saw this on men in black

Wolfe

Post by Wolfe »

That's creepy...

Goteanks

Post by Goteanks »

thats creepy but it seems like theres something hidden in there

dlinkb

Post by dlinkb »

this video has to be fake, if i saw a alien i would run away from them, i would not video tape them, plus the ppl pretend like this was the first time they saw the ailens there, but then why do they have the camera?

PacSteamAssistant

Post by PacSteamAssistant »

You never know what aliens look like, so go near one and check it out if you see one. It could be government agents disguised as aliens going into a house. There have been UFO "sightings", but they're not UFOs. They are secret military aircrafts. So I'm guessing it's fake.

Here's an understanding response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMxrj90I5E

Serbo

Post by Serbo »

LOL pac steam assistant. that vid is so figgen hilariouse.

" i beleive ufos have alot to do with the cristian faith, has alot to do with god and the bible"

hes on crack.

Jenosidej

Post by Jenosidej »

fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Jenosidej : Thats called SPAM - And yes, its properly faked.. But why?