this isnt really a science topic but it is a general theory

This forum is for Science facts and general theories - Please join the chat and create topics

Moderator: The Forum Group

sammo75

this isnt really a science topic but it is a general theory

Post by sammo75 »

i got bored in an re lesson at school and i thought what if the bible was just one great big elaborate hoax and 1 person wrote the bible and passed it off somehow as a book that was written by hundreds of people over thousands of years? tell me what you think
oooooooooooh i have a signature

PaCmAn

Re: this isnt really a science topic but it is a general the

Post by PaCmAn »

sammo75 wrote:i got bored in an re lesson at school and i thought what if the bible was just one great big elaborate hoax and 1 person wrote the bible and passed it off somehow as a book that was written by hundreds of people over thousands of years? tell me what you think
LOL, yes... I don´t like to do this again, but since you brouged it up:

ALL mainstream religions are created by the Egyptian and Babylonian sun cults who ran those places called Egypt and Iraq today. They were thrown out, and escaped to the place we call Israel today where they spread out all their sun cult religions from the Torah out all over the world in order to create "order out of chaos". These bloodline families are what we in the west call "the Royals" / "the Blue blood" families. The people in Africa call them "the reptilian devil race from space" (Yes thats right they do and have done so for thousands of years, and this is where people like fx. David Icke got his idea from - ITS NOT HIS IDEA AT ALL).

Its all about the elites military strategy, war and terror when you really look into religion. Its "holy texts" to the public, but to the elite its THEIR plans for domination that only the people who have the "inside knowledge" can even begin to understand.

But no, I am not going through all that again. Most is already posted in my topics anyway, like fx. this one:

The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

ITS ALL "HIDDEN" IN PLAIN VIEW FOLKS !!!
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------