Are we living in a simulation, a programmed reality?

This forum is for Science facts and general theories - Please join the chat and create topics

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

PaCmAn´s NOTE: For some reason the CIA who own Youtube deleted these movies, but I were able to recover them from one of my old hard disks. This is why it is so important to not take anything on the internet for granted, but download and store important free information and help fight the global dictatorship.

Are we real or just a simulation? part 1 of 6

Are we real or just a simulation? part 2 of 6

Are we real or just a simulation? part 3 of 6

Are we real or just a simulation? part 4 of 6

Are we real or just a simulation? part 5 of 6

Are we real or just a simulation? part 6 of 6

Enjoy, remember to download and keep and we all help eachother :good:

---
"The simulation hypothesis, that we are currently living in a computer simulation, should be understood literally, it’s not just in a metaphorical sense whereby one could view the universe as a simulation, but literally we would be living in a simulation created by some advanced civilization in a computer they built in their universe. And everything we see and our brains themselves would just be parts of this simulation.’ Oxford University philosopher Dr Nick Bostrom echoes the thoughts of sci-fi writers and scientists alike. The simulation hypothesis is not sci-fi, it’s serious academic thought."
---

RELEATED WEBSITE: http://cow.neondragon.net/stuff/simulation/

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shadow_crazy

Re: Are we real or just a simulation? Part II - MUST SEE

Post by shadow_crazy »

An odd thought...

I've been into quantum physics and alternate dimensions for some time now, just to get the bigger picture of things.

After seeing this, I thought 'Wow, it fits right with it..' If we really are in a simulator, then couldn't whoever created it just be looking for the best possible outcome? Why else include all of the dimensions and, as explained in many articles, have a new dimension 'created' every time a choice - conscious, or subconcious - is decided?

Another silly thought... The matrix could be real! :shock: But I'm still skeptical of that. Lol.

P.S.
I'll probably be posting some of my thoughts on here every few days now... ever since I started to program, rational thinking made things like this swirl around in my head.
Woo, new guitar!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

There is a reason why I posted this at the "general theories" forum ;-)

Its all about getting people to think !!! I don't believe it really matter to us as humans at all if e.g. the ending of "men in black" is real:

:!:
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

REUPLOADED (again)....

em01he

Re: Are we living in a simulation, a programmed reality?

Post by em01he »

I thought of this a couple of years ago, not thinking of Matrix or MIB.
I just thought it.
This is one of the reasons why I love this forum!!
User and helper since 2 years back.

senzation54

Post by senzation54 »

Ok, so let me just get this straightened out - You believe that we are living in the Matrix, and there's a secret organization of the world's "elite" called "The Illuminati" who wants to poison us with chemtrails, stage terrorist acts for some wierd reason that I haven't managed to fully understand, and plant chips in our brains to control us? Does your "theory" include whether or not the "Illuminati" is aware of the matrix thing?
Now, I'm not trying to mock you or anything, but seriously, how can you believe all this crap? It's all written by some freaks who live at home with their moms and have way too much time on their hands, thinking out "clever explanations" to everything, making the story somewhat sensible, you have to think for yourselves guys. I know a guy who constantly rants about this sort of stuff, and his most recent discovery was "silverwater", water with ionized silver or something like that, wich supposedly cured and prevented absolutely EVERY disease, illness etc known to man, including cancer. Over the next few months, he caught a cold, had an outbreak of herpes, AND got the flu, and that's just what I've noticed.
I really don't mean to sound offensive or demeaning or anything, but you can't believe everything you see on the internet. I do believe there's alot of bad shit going on in the world that people don't hear about, but what you're talking about is science fiction, no less. The world is what it is, personally I think it totally sucks, but trying to prevent some fairytale armageddon that isn't even real, won't fix it.

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt »

See any similarity's?

Not everything on the internet can be believed but nor can everything in the media.
open your eyes and find your own truth

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

senzation54 was banned for trolling seval topics in here, trying to derail everything I say into something ridiculous.

I am not here trying to fight or heal the insane, and to me its better to have a constructive discussion in here or nothing at all.

If people want to turn everything I say into dicks and crazy people like him, I am going to take action.

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt »

guess my epic post on time travel was wasted then :P

ShadowMaker

Post by ShadowMaker »

You do know that for the PS2 Square Enix had developed Star Ocean: Till the End of Time that portrays a story where people are living in a world which turns out to be a programmed system of a virtual life created by another civilization. This other civilization would be able to watch everything they do for entertainment. Also this other civilization with a click can insert viruses to wreck chaos too.

Although to them life seemed real in every way, it was not, but they gained minds of their own and of course their virtual world became reality.

Someday we will have live robots who think and act like humans...

Check the game out if you have not.

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

The universe is too brilliant, the secrets we have yet to uncover (even the ones that are kept hidden from the public)...

Also interestingly enough I discovered that lucid dreaming is the equivalent of using a light-speed computer; you can actually discover and create symbols/visual images to explain things, unfortunately i strayed from science and the dream became an inception that was horrrible.
The true teacher is the one within

watch RING OF POWER here - banned in USA by youtube: