The Circle Theory

This forum is for Science facts and general theories - Please join the chat and create topics

Moderator: The Forum Group

RIMILITIA

The Circle Theory

Post by RIMILITIA » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Perlude:I am a 61 year old male of American origin.my stated Goal here is to Teach A basic truth about LIFE.I discovered this TRUTH at the age of 15 and applyed it to all aspects of my Life and succed because of the Truth that is core to Everyone's existance.I am Just a Junk yard Automechanic in real Life,But I could run any goverment or company with the Basic Truth out lined in our shared reality I post here.
I hope Many come to know and understand the simple Truth you are about to read........Charles
Everything in life breaks down into an orb a globe a circle.Everything is molicules,atoms,cells.Then everything breaks down into threes with a little bit left over.The earth is a Globe,it goes around in a circle in a day.It goes back and forth on it's axis yearly.The earth travels around the sun and the moon travels around the Earth.Then everything breaks down into Threes...
There 360 degrees in a circle 365 days in a year.It takes a little over 30 days for the moon to circle the earth.Every month is 30 or 31 days Except febuary 28.This is because there is One thing that is not a circle in Life.A ray of Light,But even a Ray of light bends,curves is not a straight line.
Earth is the third rock from the sun..We are in the Third dimention There are 3 seasons winter and summer are the extreams spring and fall are the same season only in the oppersite direction.
Walking is a circle.talking,hearing,seeing,feeling,breathing,circles.A smile is a half of a circle a frown is the other half.The adverage human mouth has 32 teeth.The normal thing is to have 3 names Frist middle last.When you are born you are bald,toothless and urinating on your self.When you reach old age you loose your teeth,hair and you start urinating on yourself.
Sex is one circle inside another circle compleating a cycle.Women have a cycle once a month.When the Man impregnates the Woman the 3 trimester of pregnancy occors Boom out you come 9 months later.woman has a valgina and 2 mamory glands.She also has 2 ovaries and a womb.A man has a peinis and 2 testicales.Crazy when you think about
The number 10 is really 3 1/3 123-456-789-10 a hundred is 33 1/3 a thousand is 333 1/3 Thats what is really the count.There are 3 Primeary colors,Yellow.Blue.and Red.They make up all the Colors except White and Black.They make Gray. This is how Everything works on/in our Lifes.It takes 3 things to make any engine run.Spark,Fuel,Air as long as the engine is Mechanically sound.
ON January 1 2001 we entered into the 3rd millinium because there was no 0 zero A.D. We also became the 21st Century also it was 01-01-01The most basic complexed molicule found on earth is Water H2O......................................
Now here's the Conclusion:There is one Three 3 we do not have YET WW 3 but it will occor soon Freedom friends...........................................Prepare ...........................Charles

PaCmAn

Re: The Circle Theory

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:50 am

Very interesting read, thanks allot for posting :hello:

Reading this, made me think of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-w9SxuZKk
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIMILITIA

Re: The Circle Theory

Post by RIMILITIA » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:16 pm

I Saw the Video Freedom friend Thanks. :amen: