2012 Mayan ´Prophecy´ (NWO´s new year zero/endtime)

This forum is for Science facts and general theories - Please join the chat and create topics

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

2012 Mayan ´Prophecy´ (NWO´s new year zero/endtime)

Post by PaCmAn »

2012 Mayan ´Prophecy´
(NWO´s new year zero/endtime)
History Channel´s Propaganda Piece - Still some good information though

2012 Mayan Prophecy Pt. 1

2012 Mayan Prophecy Pt. 2

2012 Mayan Prophecy Pt.3

2012 Mayan Prophecy Pt.4

---
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank23682

Post by Frank23682 »

Remember Y2K? IMO this is just exactly the same thing

dan3261

Post by dan3261 »

I agree. I have read a lot of articles about the Mayan calendar and 2012. Something that people fail to normally mention is that while December 2012 is the End of one galactic cycle in the Calendar, it's also the beginning of a new one. Probably like the end of the Age of Pisces and the Beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

dan3261 wrote:I agree. I have read a lot of articles about the Mayan calendar and 2012. Something that people fail to normally mention is that while December 2012 is the End of one galactic cycle in the Calendar, it's also the beginning of a new one. Probably like the end of the Age of Pisces and the Beginning of the Age of Aquarius.
thats right, and this will mark a new year zero / the elites reset of the entire planet... no matter if you believe it or not, thats what they are working for.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

dan3261

Post by dan3261 »

I'm sure this is what EVERYONE said about Y2K.
But at least we agree on one thing, that there will be no natural event causing the destruction of humans in 2012.

sammo75

Post by sammo75 »

ok im scared to shit right now ill only be 16 in 2012
oooooooooooh i have a signature

SirRain

Re: 2012 Mayan ´Prophecy´ (NWO´s new year zero/endtime)

Post by SirRain »

All the people who tough that Y2K would be a end of the world were retards, they obviously didn't relize that the computers just weren't programmed to accept the year 2000. And it only cause some bugs.

But I belive that something would actually happen at year 2012, because all the disasters that we have predicted now usually are targeted to around that time. I hope that I would survive it. And I am really sure that the world wouldn't just blow up, the world itself would be fine, but a lot of human casualties would be done.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Almost like reading my self here SirRain, thanks... The only thing I would have said diffrently is that I KNOW (Because of things like the Dick Cheney and David Rockefeller memo) the global elite is planning up to a 70% population reduction world wide, starting with "global military opperations" all over the globe from 2012-2050 - Not the end of the world, but the end of time- OUR time on this planet.

The elite behind all of this IS the royal families of the west, and they ARE direct descendants of the elite behind all the egyptian and babylonian SUN cults- The elite behind things like the Mayan calendar, all the mainstream religions etc. etc. in order to gain global control through POPULATION REDUCTION !!!

Don´t believe me: Read their own books, read the public documents: Its all about population CONTROL = They are going to KILL everyone !

MITEI

Post by MITEI »

in order for a population to be reduced as a WHOLE you need a shit load of resources.
Pacman's bitch.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

MITEI wrote:in order for a population to be reduced as a WHOLE you need a shit load of resources.
Something like eg. 100% control of the entire production of food in the "free marked" of the entire west like the E.U. and U.N. have, right?

The military industrial complex is behind almost everything in our every day life, and shouldn´t be trusted in anyway what so ever.

MITEI

Post by MITEI »

Catch 22 clearly says I win.
Pacman's bitch.

mrjimothy

Post by mrjimothy »

Personally i don't believe in any of this because in 2000 nothing happened and all the other prophecy's that people said were gonna happen never did so y should it all of a sudden happen then. i think that they are just trying to make us shit our pants...

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

mrjimothy wrote:Personally i don't believe in any of this because in 2000 nothing happened and all the other prophecy's that people said were gonna happen never did so y should it all of a sudden happen then. i think that they are just trying to make us shit our pants...
what was going to happen in 2000 anyway?

This topic is not about propehecy, thats why I put the ´ on it. What I talk about is the sun cults plans for the total takeover of planet earth, just like this clip - Its not a prophecy, but an agenda !

mrjimothy

Post by mrjimothy »

Apparently in 2000 all technology was gonna fail and all nuclear bombs and other explisives were gonna explode i havent read about it so im not sure exactly y... and sorry i guess i didnt read the topic properly :D

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

Y2K is propaganda... Honestly I saw through it after a few mintues.

Think about it, this event will cause FEAR, throught the mass populations, of an impending disaster that means the end of life.

2012 is going to be the same thing. It's not going to be a super explosion or aliens. It's just the time when the elite finally reveal the NWO to the world and when their plans should succeed.

Other people who interpret this as like a natural disaster of epic proportions, they are delluded by government superstitutions.

Like Planet X, it could be real, or not, but either way its just putting fear in our heads.
The true teacher is the one within

mrjimothy

Post by mrjimothy »

i agree with u 110% its just a game to mess with your head and scare the heck out of u. nice grammar by the way....big words :P

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

Thanks, I like to write like this :P

joxer

Post by joxer »

DeathToll wrote:Thanks, I like to write like this :P
you lucky bastard! that neva works for me'h =P
i wanna have ppl randomly liek me too D=

mrjimothy

Post by mrjimothy »

joxer ur awsome to :P lmao...... spam by the way...:D

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll »

Lol, to true, spam but fun, the only person missing is PacSteam to help us get back on track..