War on Terror boardgame branded criminal by police

Expose the abuse of the privately owned global ´police force´ / killing squads go from bad to worse

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:45 pm

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE

Source link:
http://www.infowars.com/?p=4120

Article:

Belfast Telegraph
August 22, 2008

It may not be fun for all the family – well, not in the same way as Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit or Mousetrap, say. The themes of empire building and terrorist-style attacks on opponents would probably provoke an outbreak of spluttering over the Christmas sherry.

It is rare, however, for a board game to be seized by the police. This week that distinction befell War on Terror: The Boardgame; a set was confiscated from climate protesters in Kent.

Following a series of raids on the climate change camp near Kingsnorth power station, officers displayed an array of supposed weapons snatched from demonstrators: knives, chisels, bolt cutters, a throwing star – and a copy of the satirical game, which lampoons Washington’s “war on terror”.

For the game’s creators, Andrew Sheerin and Andy Tompkins, web designers from Cambridge, the inclusion of their toy was a shock.

“When I saw the pictures in the papers I was absolutely baffled,” said Mr Sheerin, 32. “I thought: surely no member of the public is going to believe that a board game could be used as a weapon?”

Read article

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------