What are you going to do to fight back?

Expose the abuse of the privately owned global ´police force´ / killing squads go from bad to worse

Moderator: The Forum Group

Necron

What are you going to do to fight back?

Post by Necron » Fri May 29, 2009 12:40 am

I am going to live and inform the masses.

PaCmAn

Re: What are you going to do to fight back?

Post by PaCmAn » Fri May 29, 2009 10:24 am

Thats also just about what we can do now -And personally prepare for the hard times coming
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weedjoker

Post by Weedjoker » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Its also the time,where people beging to awake and understand in which kind of prison they are kept in.
The secret angendas are very in hurry,that must be also a reason..it seems,that they
have trouble to keep our minds in a state of permanent illusions.We just have to know that not only the world is changing,also we do it in our minds about our reality.They have to long ruled the world,this must also find a end..they cant just kill everyone and replace all with a create-problem-solution way.ITs to late,they cant hold us longer in sleep.

And very important,dont fear about the futur...fear and doubt are the favorite tools about mindcontrol ;-)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Weedjoker wrote:They have to long ruled the world,this must also find a end..they cant just kill everyone and replace all with a create-problem-solution way.ITs to late,they cant hold us longer in sleep.
The western royal "blue blood" elite know what they are doing, and since they have been ruling the world for thousands and thousands of years, I see no end to it in my life time to be honest.

They follow the cycles of the SUN (not strange when you think of them as what they are: a global SUN cult). They use the 2000+ years cycle of the SUN and since we are now at the early start of the next cycle / the end of TIME as we know it (NOT the end of the world) / the next "new age" (2012-2050 is the transition period from the "fish age" to the age of "water") they have been feeding us their "new technology" from the ancient "forbidden knowledge" created by the military industrial complex, made us used to it all and is now ready to soon turn the hand and KILL us with it !!! Remember: satelites is NOT made for watching TV, but to track and trace the target on earth = US - Mobil phones + the towers supporting then is NOT for us to communicate with eachother, but a microwave "softkill weapon" that can also be used to listen in and track and trace us etc. etc. etc. Ever seen the movie "terminator" written by an Illuminati insider? The "Global misil defence system" that is now agreed to world wide by our fascist / nazi / satanic leaders have now ADMITTED that it IS also going to be an OFFENSIVE system - And you know what they are calling it? "SKYNET" - thats right: Just like in "the Terminator" movie with the US "Govenator" Arnold-NAZI-Swartzenegger in the lead role.

The REAL LIFE "SKYNET" (as pre-presented in "the terminator" movie):

BTW: Pentagon and the U.N. also say now that within the next 5-10 years more than 90% of ALL military flights will be UNmanned and controled by a selected few in order to 100% eliminate "the human factor" that is when a REAL human refuse to carry out an order to kill the innocent - Sounds like fascism to you? Don´t believe me? Take a hard look here

They DO want this "man against the machine" war to happen - FOR REAL !!!

Its already put into place !!!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Weedjoker

Post by Weedjoker » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 pm

I know,that we are not in the best condition to change the Situation,but knowledge could help very much,if everyone realize the hard facts about our life...

I inform me in many sources about the Illuminati,reptoids,mindcontrol etc...and i find many
similaritie information from different sources,so i could more and more fix the whole picture of our sick world.

And back to the movie Terminator,i thought too,that this horrorvision can be true in futur...but this is only a possibility how a high develope artifical intelligence can be used..i remember also the movie "i robot" where the robots also start to fight against humans..its quite similar to terminator,but not with such a hard scenario.

I have also read,that the Sky,which we are seeing is so preparated through technologies ,that we cant see the realy space,like a holographic projection..That would also a good exemple for "skynet" ;-)

Its kind of sad,that we are like prisoners,who didnt even know that we are only like sheeps for "them"
But i cant take the point,that this madness will not be stopped...believe me or not,but i feel that this cant be continue so like in the past.

superman2028

Post by superman2028 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 am

umm i thought this stuff was joke from south park but this site is actually true the is really retarded..