Violence in Video Games and the Baghdad Massacre

Expose the abuse of the privately owned global ´police force´ / killing squads go from bad to worse

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Source Link:

Article:

Infowars.com
April 7, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esA4w7_A ... r_embedded

"Violence in Video Games” was produced to demonstrate the close similarities between real-world violence and simulated violence included in video games. The video juxtapositions scenes captured in the real-world and those that exist in the fantasy game world depicted in the Call of Duty series. Shooting dogs, beating children and murdering innocent civilians are dwarfed by the amount of unmitigated evil game developers are having their heroes portray.

Call of Duty is currently the most popular first-person shooter video game series on the market. The game overshadows in popularity and sales Grand Theft Auto and Halo.

Current versions of the game include torture of captured enemy combatants, burning prisoners alive with Molotov cocktails, shooting soldiers who surrender, and the terrorist slaughter of civilians in a Russian airport.

For the less gung-ho (and psychopathic), the latest version of Call of Duty allows players to opt-out of the scene depicting the murder of innocent civilians.

Video games play an important role in training U.S. soldiers as they prepare for combat. In 2008, the Army invested $50 million for the development of video games and a gaming system designed to train soldiers for combat. “With the new platform and games, Army programmers hope to offer more life-like reproductions of battlefield scenarios, offering editable terrains, a greater capacity for multi-player action and larger battlefields,” writes Switched, an AOL electronics website.

The current version of Call of Duty was not available in 2007 when soldiers massacred a Reuters cameraman and other civilians in Baghdad. However, considering the way the soldiers acted, you wouldn’t know it.

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nymphetamine

Re: Violence in Video Games and the Baghdad Massacre

Post by Nymphetamine » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Wow, this video is actually an amazing eye opener for me and i am sure for many people.
thank you very much for the post and stuff.
i was really ashamed to even be a human when i saw those children being a slaughtered (assuming they were innocent.)
i would like to be informed on how we can stop this please Mr. PaCmAn. :mrgreen:
RESPOND NOW OR DIE!
unless you want to die i highly recommend you react.
SCREW THE GOVERNMENT!
You will be eaten from the inside.
STARTING WITH YOUR BRAIN!

PaCmAn

Re: Violence in Video Games and the Baghdad Massacre

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Watch the 3. movie at the top of the forum, and file a complaint to the FBI over the new world order and their global tyranny... If enough people do this, someone will be forced to goto the media, and when we the people force even mainstream media to more and more wake up the population from their sleep at least, then we will have a standing chance.

I have personally done things like eg. contacted all the politicians listed over email and expressed my consern over the illegal bilderberg meetings that the top of both parties here attend. I have also pointed out that Bilderberg is a Nazi SS Lodge created by SS Officer for the nazi ww2 elite Prince Bernhard in 1952 when their patzy Neuenburg trail was over.

Some never got back to me, others told me they would get back to me but never did, and others I have meet with in person to talk about the situation of the world. One person CAN make a diffrence, and we should all try like JFK said.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --