Cryptocurrencies, cashless society

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

DysfunctionalD

Cryptocurrencies, cashless society

Post by DysfunctionalD » Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 pm

It is my personal opinion that virtual currencies like bitcoin and monero are the only way we can take back control. The United States government is currently working on breaking privacy coins specifically XMR and may already have broken it. However it could still be very useful. Soon we will move to a completely cashless society with cryptocurrency issued by the government having 0 real value just like the dollar and it's going to be important to cling to these original cryptocurrencies we know and love if we want to access our money and still speak out against the government. I'd love to hear everyone else's opinion on this subject.
Infinite love is the only truth everything else is illusion.

PaCmAn

Re: Cryptocurrencies, cashless society

Post by PaCmAn » Tue May 22, 2018 11:10 pm

A few EMP / Electromagnetic pulse bombs, and nothing electronic will work at all, it will ALL be gone - NO one can buy or sell, ALL will be TOTAL chaos - This is why everyone must at least LEARN to live completely off the grid for extended periods of time -the longer people wait with this, the worse it will get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ji7iX0hzsE

Greetings from the maker of:
WORLD WAR 3: The documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOx_Aw5uoM0
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DysfunctionalD

Post by DysfunctionalD » Wed May 23, 2018 2:48 am

For the time being xmr will remain useful as ever. That's why the US government hates it and people who own it so much. Essentially better than a Swiss bank account. Complete anonymity and complete control over your money. They most likely don't have a system to monitor it yet.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed May 23, 2018 3:11 am

I agree with you, but I also say that everything good is coming to an end if we don't deal with the royal Nazi UN / NATO elite behind this global evil military dictatorship.

The best thing as I see it is to buy and store REAL gold, REAL silver, REAL physical wealth because the elite can not just delete it like they can and do when it comes to electronics.

In other words: I believe in precious metals in the long run much more than any digital units and even physical money as it is for that matter.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

DysfunctionalD

Post by DysfunctionalD » Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 am

I also agree that precious metals are more important than fiat or cryptocurrencies but it's our most effective weapon. In my opinion the next financial collapse which is being engineered as we speak will ultimately be blamed on cryptocurrencies because it will eventually pop the debt "bubble".