March 30, 2007: Alex On Globalization

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:29 am

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE

Source link:

Article:

Infowars
October 13, 2008

This is the most succinct explanation you will ever hear of how the economic elite use our own human sympathies against us by using us as a funding mechanism for their domination of the third world, amassing power, and taking over the infrastructure and legislatures of the first world in order to attain global empire.

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joxer

Re: March 30, 2007: Alex On Globalization

Post by joxer » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:09 pm

( march 30 2007 lol? mah 17 bday )
i thought they already had all the money in the world o0 why they need taxpayer money to do this shit..
thats misplaced.

But then again, to me.. Having interw0bz and all- The world has already merged for me o__o, so to speak...
and about the illuminati, "them" or whatever you wanna call the guy/s calling the shots..

Without believing he/she's/they are ideal merges between a careless bullies and a smart ass nerds,
Who are up to rule the world simply "cause he/she/it/they can" in which point it would lose all meaning once he/she/it/they do..
Well
I just cant place being "THAT SMART" and simply wanting to kill everyone on a racist basis together...

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 pm

The one who print the money in this world (David Rockefeller) doesn´t care about the money at all, its all about the control they gain by taking everything away from us "the common people".

Try to watch this movie.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

joxer

Post by joxer » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

soz i ain't got 3 hours mate..
I know a lil bout what has be done and allot bout what cannot- Nothing.

But their motive- A 10y/o kid playing a strategy game, Why? Cause its fun? Ambition?! Primate instincts- Sex and Violence ( Pleasure and Domination )?
If theres no Reason behind their actions then their based on Emotions, Such men cannot be trusted, You do not need to convince me of that.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 pm

To the about 6000+ royal elite members of the west who is behind the killing of the entire planets population, the reason is: Population reduction (80-90%) and total CONTROL of the entire world, with the U.N. / Hitler´s dream as a public PR stunt (Uhhhh, save us from our selfs, Please U.N. bring in the military dictatorship and protect us).

If you don´t like movies, then try the Georgia Guidestones that this new world order royal nazi elite did to THEIR future children -not our children.

Goal nr. UNO:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
As said: "To save the earth" . . . This is the satanic / freemasonic EARTH religion -you know: The one the U.N. is going to rule the entire world from.

Hmm... Then there will be about 10-20% left !? Just like the sun cults that rule the west always wanted, with 2012-2050 as THEIR end of TIME marker !?

. . . Go figure...

joxer

Post by joxer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 am

That photo strangely reminds me of Diablo II ( old MMORPG / RPG )

I honestly do not understand that monuments role.. Why is it there ffs?!
Ok.. Lets say you made your point, Assuming those things are true. ( logically the monument would be a misleading piece )

Acknowledging that is meaningless or what do you suggest- Have them all assassinated?! I'd like to see that happening but why hasn't it yet?!
Or point a finger and say loudly "I knew it" each time it seems on TV as if "They" made a move.

Most whats written on that stone hedge is deeply backed up by various philosophies we all agree on
#1 as "evil" as it seems.. its unavoidably-overexaderated (soz typo) imagine having 2 brothers/sisters living with you in same room, cause in bout 100 years it would be that crowded if the reproduction rate keeps up
#4 and #9 seem absurd among the other "Commandments"
#6 is Hypocritical as well... ( Getting rid of all the bullshit and preserving the "upgraded-racism" )

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:09 am

Its called the sun cult doctrines, most commonly known as Nazi´ism.

its a one world / one world religion - A global dictatorship - Hitler, Bush, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair etc. etc. dream for a "new world order" just like Hitler wrote about in his 2. book and everyone else call for all the time.

Its a new world order for THEM, and you are NOT invited.

joxer

Post by joxer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 am

of course im not. They wouldn't be the bad guys if we were duh!?
Do you really think the current world order if not theirs is any better?
Its still order, World-Order. Just the old one...
naturally shit gets itself updated... its called evolution o.o,
change and bad change aren't the same things.. so don't just shout out as you are now.

PS. mate... technically speaking if their gonna eradicate 90% of the world why...
one world religion - A global dictatorship

watch RING OF POWER here - banned in USA by youtube: