U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

starpluck3

U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

Post by starpluck3 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Source Link:

Article (for pictures and sublinks, use the source link):

(NaturalNews) A Rhode Island school district has announced a pilot program to monitor student movements by means of radio frequency identification (RFID) chips implanted in their schoolbags.

The Middletown School District, in partnership with MAP Information Technology Corp., has launched a pilot program to implant RFID chips into the schoolbags of 80 children at the Aquidneck School. Each chip would be programmed with a student identification number, and would be read by an external device installed in one of two school buses. The buses would also be fitted with global positioning system (GPS) devices.

Parents or school officials could log onto a school web site to see whether and when specific children had entered or exited which bus, and to look up the bus's current location as provided by the GPS device.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has criticized the plan as an invasion of children's privacy and a potential risk to their safety.

"There's absolutely no need to be tagging children," said Stephen Brown, executive director of the ACLU's Rhode Island chapter. According to Brown, the school district should already know where its students are.

"[This program is] a solution in search of a problem," Brown said.

The school district says that its current plan is no different than other programs already in place for parents to monitor their children's school experience. For example, parents can already check on their children's attendance records and what they have for lunch, said district Superintendent Rosemary Kraeger.

Brown disputed this argument. The school is perfectly entitled to track its buses, he said, but "it's a quantitative leap to monitor children themselves." He raised the question of whether unauthorized individuals could use easily available RFID readers to find out students' private information and monitor their movements.

Because the pilot program is being provided to the school district at no cost, it did not require approval from the Rhode Island ethics commission.

Read entire article

---
Proof right here that changes are gradually being made.
---
// [Off-topic] Side note, its the same guy I you were talking to yesterday (about "collateral damage"). Anyways I have access to the website again and all. I made 3 accounts because I kept forgetting the passwords for each one, can you please PM the password for the original "Starpluck"? Thanks.

PaCmAn

Re: U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 am

Yes, this is a sick cashless society. This should have been posted at the other forum, but what the h---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

starpluck3

Re: U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

Post by starpluck3 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 am

Yeah, I realized I posted it in the wrong section after I posted it. Can you move it?