What about barcodes and 666: The Mark of the Beast?

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

What about barcodes and 666: The Mark of the Beast?

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:29 pm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Source link:

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Two people at another forum told me that the only "666" they could see was the 3 added to the picture... :roll:

Thats why I will post a little more about this:
Notice. The beginning and ending guard bars are "bar-space-bar" or "101" (the B in the above table). The middle guard bar is "space-bar-space-bar-space" or "01010" (the M in the above table). The number six is "1010000" (the 6 in the above table). Remember, technically a barcode number consists of seven units. The beginning and ending guard bars are only three units, and middle guard bar is only five units.

So, technically, from a computer's perspective the number "666" is NOT in the UPC barcode.

But. . .

Look again. . . All three guard bars contain the pattern "bar-space-bar" or "101". There is only ONE number, in TWENTY numbers (remember right and left numbers have different patterns) that contains the "101" pattern and that number is the right code SIX. Not the number one, or two, or three, etc. — but ONLY the right code SIX. I do seem to remember something about a mark on the RIGHT hand (Rev. 13:16).

Technically, from a computer's perspective the number "666" is NOT in the UPC barcode. . . but from a human's perspective : YES, the "appearance" of 666 is there!

PaCmAns NOTE: When you scan a barcode, the checksum that will make is possible for the computer to go "BEEP" insted of "BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP" is the 3 x double bars running all the way to the bottom - And the numbers are 6 - 6 - 6.

A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kantremem

Post by kantremem » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 am

I always thought that the number 666 was like the dollar sign $$$. And in the Book of Revelation it says that the beast will not allow anyone to buy or trade unless he has the mark 666 in their hands or on their forehads - something like that.

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 am

the cashless system cards I scanned had a code of
;17863231?
;27863232?
;37863233?

DeathToll

Re: What about barcodes and 666: The Mark of the Beast?

Post by DeathToll » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 am

I can't see it, probabely cause everytime I try, even on any barcode, I cannot see the hidden 666 since i always see 636.
The true teacher is the one within

PaCmAn

Re: What about barcodes and 666: The Mark of the Beast?

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 pm

DeathToll wrote:I can't see it, probabely cause everytime I try, even on any barcode, I cannot see the hidden 666 since i always see 636.
Please check this out and keep in mind that its a HUMAN number -Not a computer generated number as such really - you might say...

The "666" is what we as humans will notist when looking at the numbers, but the computer wont "see" it this way because then the check sum would be read as 3 individual sixes ...

Doesn´t know how to explain it otherwise right now really...

... Notice. The beginning and ending guard bars are "bar-space-bar" or "101" (the B in the above table). The middle guard bar is "space-bar-space-bar-space" or "01010" (the M in the above table). The number six is "1010000" (the 6 in the above table). Remember, technically a barcode number consists of seven units. The beginning and ending guard bars are only three units, and middle guard bar is only five units.

So, technically, from a computer's perspective the number "666" is NOT in the UPC barcode.

But. . .

Look again. . . All three guard bars contain the pattern "bar-space-bar" or "101". There is only ONE number, in TWENTY numbers (remember right and left numbers have different patterns) that contains the "101" pattern and that number is the right code SIX. Not the number one, or two, or three, etc. — but ONLY the right code SIX. I do seem to remember something about a mark on the RIGHT hand (Rev. 13:16).

Technically, from a computer's perspective the number "666" is NOT in the UPC barcode. . . but from a human's perspective — YES, the "appearance" of 666 is there!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --