New World Order is Here - Dont belive it: KNOW IT in 10 min.

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:35 pm

New World Order is Here - Dont belive it:
KNOW IT in 10 minutes and start your own research.

This WILL be the most important thing
you will ever do !!!!

The New World Order is Here!

PaCmAns NOTE: I know that this clip is a bit old, and many might have seen it before etc. BUT: I have been trying to sort out all the different angles to the new world order, and even though a lot of things concerning me a lot, I still think this clip sum up my greatest fears- For my children that is:

1) The total manipulation of the mainstream press and TV "news" that is nothing but a nazi front putting out there fascist propaganda especially in order to promote and coverup war and terror.

2) THE CHIP

And I can´t even tell you which one of these 2 is the most threatening to the world at the moment...

Just remember that there is still alot of other things that might as well be even more important in the long run, like fx. Mercury vaccines, fluoride in the drinking water, aspartam in all the light drinks, chemtrails, state sponsored terror, secret societies etc. etc. etc. etc.

PLEASE help me sort this out and post which one of the new world order threats to the world population YOU think is the most urgent.

Thank you.
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sasuke4eva

Post by sasuke4eva » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:46 pm

ow.... shit :(

Bourne~UK

Post by Bourne~UK » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:43 am

Again another very good video . thank you the post :!: 8)

mikiii

Post by mikiii » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:21 pm

This is excactly what is described in the book "Brave New World" (Aldous Huxley)!

A Word controlled by a few people, pulling the strings behind the courtain.
It's a very interesting book, and now it bacame really actual!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:48 pm

mikiii wrote:This is excactly what is described in the book "Brave New World" (Aldous Huxley)!

A Word controlled by a few people, pulling the strings behind the courtain.
It's a very interesting book, and now it bacame really actual!
I know, everyone talks about it and I haven´t read it :roll:

I will try to find it online, and if I can post it in here.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

mikiii

Post by mikiii » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:33 pm

A SQUAT grey building of only thirty-four stories. Over the main entrance the words,
CENTRAL LONDON HATCHERY AND CONDITIONING CENTRE, and, in a shield, the World
State's motto, COMMUNITY, IDENTITY, STABILITY.
Brave New World by Aldous Leonard Huxley (1894-1963)

They don't use chips to control the people, they just get produced and conditioned to be as the Controlers want them to be!
I think this would be possible today too, because the US cloned animals as far as i remember?

Anyway .. it's the same imagination of a New World with a few WordlControlers (Illuminati?).

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:42 pm

In the big brother police state, the 10% who get to live isnt really alive but closer to zombies on drugs with a brainchip controlling their every move. People who can´t see the hi-tech control grid popping up all around them are eighter brainwashed by their TV to not see it going on in front of them, or they doesn´t have any eyes in their heads !!!

In this new military industrial complex control grid we now all live under, we are ALL just a product- A WASTE product that this industry is now going to get RID of and put ROBOTS in our place insted !!!

WE HAVE ALL BEEN TARGETED FOR DESTRUCTION !!!

WE ARE ALL UNDER MILITARY ATTACK RIGHT NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND OUT THERE?

MAY DAY - MAY DAY - THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD IS GOING DOWN !!!!

You know what? I don´t care any more:

People who doesn´t see the fascist marshal law police state being put in place right in front of them all over the west must be eighter blind, or an IDIOT !!!

Master Pimp

Re: New World Order is Here - Dont belive it: KNOW IT in 10 min.

Post by Master Pimp » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:32 pm

There are billions of people on the planet with that many people some BIG SHIT is bound to hit the fan.

Sharangir

Re: New World Order is Here - Dont belive it: KNOW IT in 10 min.

Post by Sharangir » Sun May 31, 2009 2:57 pm

They wont exterminate us. They can dominate us.

Also, I don't know about you Americans, but education over here in Europe is going up.

Are they trying to control you? Yes.
Do they prefer to keep you dumb? Yes.
Is there a NWO? No, maybe an Order in the US, but no World Order.

As far as big forces trying to control other people goes; you got USA, Israel and sometimes the UK following like USA's little pet dog, that's pretty much it.