SHOCK BRACELET - TO BE PUT ON AIRLINE PASSENGERS?

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Releated:

RFID Electro-Shock Bracelets make us secure.
Source link:

Video:

PaCmAns note: Please post more about this - The adds if you can, this is TOTALY sick:

You will let them ad a shock device that will be able to disable and even kill you if the crew think you might be a "terrorist"... NOTE: EVERYONE WILL GET THIS ATTACHED TO THE BODY, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT GET ON THE PLAIN !!!
Last edited by PaCmAn on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nickerun

Post by nickerun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:16 pm

LOL that Was a Strang movie :shock:
im Was 105# poster before

id_ram

Post by id_ram » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 am

Hmm. Actually seems like a good idea.

I doubt it can make enough electricity to kill you (unless maybe you have a pacemaker).

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:06 am

id_ram wrote:Hmm. Actually seems like a good idea.

I doubt it can make enough electricity to kill you (unless maybe you have a pacemaker).
No, this is NO a good idea at all- The next step is the IMPLANTED chip AND all these taser weapons WILL give you permanent damage like fx. skin rashes and massive heart problems !!!

The most likely thing you get out of this IS a pacemaker, because tasers will screw up the heart rhythm. In other words: If you wasn´t sick before, the taser will make you chronic ill.

The latest thing they talked about was to tripple the electrice charge of the tasers... Where do you REALLY think this is going?

Taser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (click here):
Every animal was left with heart rhythm problems and two of the subjects ....
Or what about here:

Heart Doctors: No Question Tasers Cause Lethal Heart Attacks

Do your own research, and find out that tasers is NOT a "none lethal weapon" but just another branch of the military industrial complex trying to sell you your own death.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

nickerun

Post by nickerun » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:31 am

save every one you can then RUN!!!!!! :D

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 am

nickerun wrote:save every one you can then RUN!!!!!! :D
If anyone was about to tase me for ANY reason, I would consider it an assault with a deadly weapon and KILL the fucker, no matter if the low grade moron is a cop or not.

Killerkirb

Post by Killerkirb » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:07 am

Of course the shock bracelets are the stupidest idea ever thought. There might be chances that you shock the wrong person. You might shock innocent people.
You could abuse the bracelets.

But worst of all, what on EARTH makes them think a 'real terrorist' wouldn't just take the bracelets off before making his move in the plane?

They aren't 'suggesting' that all passengers should be forced to wear bracelets with a lock on it.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Tasers = Deadly weapon. It will at best destroy your life with heart problems, skin rashes, organ failor etc. etc.

I don´t care if its a cop or not: If anyone is going to threaten me with a taser ever, I will kill that person as self defence.

Ever heard of people who fx. broke their back due to the muscle spasms caused by tasers? Well: Thats what they are made for.

starpluck3

Re: SHOCK BRACELET - TO BE PUT ON AIRLINE PASSENGERS?

Post by starpluck3 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:09 am

This is just sick.

joxer

Re:

Post by joxer » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:51 pm

tasers might not be lethal weapons, even if they were absolutely ugh, "safe".
THEY still ARE weapons! regardlessly of the circumstance.

about tasers generally, giving them out to cops is absurd.
i would LOVE to have a justification in the common sense to use violence instead of reasoning out of a situation

since tasers aren't lethal, logically speaking the bastards who live by this fucked up system will be doing just that whenever they feel like it

but look at it this way, terrorists wouldn't have to use as many weapons to hijack planes
just hack into the system! hold all the passengers hostage while blocking all other signals from reaching the bracelets
( oppositely to that they could just hack their bracelets off )
every 2'th serious hacker out there can do it without blinking =.=
( YOU ARE allowed laptops / cellphones / shit on board )

starpluck3

Post by starpluck3 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:40 am

starpluck wrote:This is just sick.

You what else is sick. Imagine a hostage situation, a "terrorist" holding a hostage, while he is wearing a shock bracelet, and holding a gun. If they shock him, that hostage is going to fuckin' fry with him. This would actually create more terror, and it would create fear for all passengers.

nickerun

Post by nickerun » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:25 am

and soon all police will have stun sticks too.

starpluck3

Post by starpluck3 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:04 am

Stun Sticks? Half-Life 2 lol

joxer

Post by joxer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 pm

starpluck3 wrote:Stun Sticks? Half-Life 2 lol
orly? half life 2 you say...
good thing i got hax Image

Wait nah.. no i dont =( its onna sting! Image

i wonder what would happen if i beat up a cop and shove that stick up his/her ass =o
damn thats onna be awesome on the web ^^

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:13 am

Basically, what ppl say is true, sometimes the anti-militant groups talking about redoing gov'ts are right in some sense.

This is pretty disgusting, I would rather take a boat accross the water or walk accross land than fly with shock bracelets.

Pretty much this is the RFID thing, and soon they will probabely make it mandatory to wear it at all times, or make this in RFID so people can be shocked randomly.
The true teacher is the one within

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 am

Yes, but there is alot more to this really... :(

Here on national TV there was a program about the first trail in the US where a mother sue the airliners for poisoning her and her children.

This have helped generate proof that everytime you fly in an airliner (especially Boeing) You WILL be inhaling and breathing odour free nervegas !!!!

Happy flying everyone, it will make you live shorter no matter how you put it.

... But don´t believe me or the information from the program I saw, just do a google on the subject and feel free to create a whole new topic in here about this subject too....

The evil NEVER ends... Unless we, the PEOPLE stop the royal elite... NOW !!!

:good: