mad scientists (transhumanism)

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:30 pm

public relations, marketing, and brainchips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7hh4jYvSKg

Source link:

starring Dr. Kevin Warwick, Hugo de Garis PhD, and little old me. verichip rfid tag id card ai artificial intelligence nanotech nanotechnology posthuman darwin aldous huxley evolution exponential rise of technology
Category: Science & Technology

---

Releated:

Alex Jones show from 28-04-2008 Prisonplanet.tv on transhumanism

----

A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Pimp

Re: mad scientists (transhumanism)

Post by Master Pimp » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:06 pm

What the FUCK! The world is fucked up man whats up with all the crazys out there?

And why does it seem like the whole world has been against me my whole life?

seriously my whole life has been one fuckover after the other I just want to get my education my ID and get a life.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

PaCmAn

Re: mad scientists (transhumanism)

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Ahhh, come on: You are just some old fashion conservative who just doesn´t want to keep up with the glorious future of erasing humanity.

You sound just like the last person alive on earth with feelings, joy, happiness, sorrow etc. in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Just like in the movie its a good idea to strip the entire human race from any kind of emotions, as ´a good way to stop the wars and keep the peace´... By killing us of course, in any way possible = including our emotions.

If you want to see the latest of hollywoods conditioning for you in this genre, try this:

The Invasion - 2007 - The "Alien" life form, is just another expression of why the chip is a good idea.

Doesn´t anyone else besides me begin to see the bigger picture?
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --