The Ultimate Con (spiracy)

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm

( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1535560228 )

Description:

The Ultimate Con is a 9/11 based documentary with no narration, no script, no conjecture. There are no “theories” put forth in this documentary, only facts, eyewitness testimony, news reports, interviews, and various other clips that are combined together to tell a story. The Ultimate Con is 100% free. It is not for sale in any retail outlet or book store anywhere. It is more important to get the word out to every single person possible while we still have the chance.

This documentary is the very best documentary for people who are unfamiliar with the controversy surrounding 9/11, or people teetering on the edge of finding out the truth. The documentary was designed specially for those who still believe the “Official” story, to best wake them up using various media and news clips.

I created The Ultimate Con documentary to help wake up fellow Americans and people from around the globe to the lies that we have been told about that fateful day. I created The Ultimate Con for the victims, the victim’s families, the soldiers, and the various other innocent people who have become the victims of the wrath set forth by America’s military industrial complex.

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

psycicmind

Re: The Ultimate Con (spiracy)

Post by psycicmind » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

you truly are wise. You think for yourself and believe the facts not what other people tell you. It's good the see that there is hope yet.

spawngame

Post by spawngame » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 am

My thoughts are like your pacman, have you seen the 20 dollar note? By folding it in a certain way you can see 9 / 11 (the twin towers on fire) = The "Masons" (Elimunati). That´s one of the reasons for me beleving in that this was an inside job.

Intergalactic

Post by Intergalactic » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

The ultimate collection of the shepherds evidence against themselves! :lol: :hello:

I'm so burning this to DVD's and spreading them around IRL, really appreciating the work you've done! :amen:

Anti-steam

Post by Anti-steam » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 pm

I agree with this video 100%. Also there is an synchronicity with the numbers september being the of 11th of the 9th, 2001

There are three ones. There are 3 evils in the bible (im using this as a reference) Satan,Antichrist,False Prophet.

They are Most likely Tied with the Illuminati,They are the top of the Heirarchy.

problem is.. To find out who they are "Bush?" no longer in power.. "obama?" guess we will have to find out.

thanks for the link to the video It lightens my day to see people see the Lies mixed among the truth. If there is any truth...

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 pm

On the top of the new world order pyramide, is the same "blue blood" lines that have been in power world wide for at least thousands of years.

Top: The fascist, royal families of the western world - and due to all the inbreeding over the years, we doesn't only have a totally psycko and blood thirsty elite to rule us, we also have all their illegitimate offspring placed on strategic positions of power all over the world (same suncult bloodlines that ruled ancient Egypt and Babylon)

Minions: Rockefellers, Rothschild, Morgans and everyone else who was made rich and influential in order to serve the agenda of population reduction to gain total power and control.

Bottom line: No matter who you are, how much money you have, how much you have done for these sick royal bloodlines, there is only ONE way that you and your family is going to be relative save from getting killed, and it is ONLY if you are directly releated BY BLOOD to the Queen of England !!! This means only a little more than 6.000 people on this planet is guaranteed a place in the new world order, and as they say openly: They are going to kill everyone else !!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --