David Icke: Was He Right? - Documentary 26-12-2006 *NEW*

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

NOTE: This is so new that I haven?t even seen it my self yet,
and wont get the time untill 2 days from now :-(

Anyway here it is, tell me what you think about it ;-)

Size: 346 MB - Exe
link:

Direct download link:

Description:
In the 1990s, David Icke appeared on chat shows across the country claiming that he was the son of the Godhead and delivering a message about the dark times that lay ahead. In particular, he claimed that from the turn of the Millennium until 2012, we would see chaos establish itself across the globe as war, economic collapse and terror took hold. Much derived at the time, Icke now has a global following who believe that his prophecies have come true. This documentary asks whether Icke was right.

Broadcast on Tuesday 26th December 2006, Channel 5 (UK).
---

EDITED: Ok, I saw the first 5-10 minutes, and hey: David Icke feel like everyone else who know the truth...
It IS like everyone else has been hypnotized :shock: and that you are one of the only few who can see
clearly what is going on :evil:

This is going into Announcement for a while just for this reason alone !!!

DAVID, I KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT- ( Well "maby" not about the alien stuff :roll: ), BUT THE REST IS GOD DAM TRUE !!!

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pontypool

Post by pontypool »

how do i download these? its a google video error

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

oh, sorry... they changed the link :D

Size: 346 MB - Exe
link:
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

LeftyG

Post by LeftyG »

i wanna know in peru where them standing stones are .

Peachey

Post by Peachey »

I like David Ike, he comes on a UK radio show that I listen to quite alot, but this show said nothing new. It was just a guy with a camera following him about really.

sephiroth

Post by sephiroth »

acutally pacman he might be right about the anuukai too

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

sephiroth wrote:acutally pacman he might be right about the anuukai too
What do you mean? That aliens are real or what? LOL... I dont want to talk about that at the NWO forum here, thats why I created the UFO / ALIEN Forum, to keep FACT from FICTION !!!

But if you dont belive in aliens, please take a look into the mirror: THATS an alien from outer space !!! But I haven?t seen any real evidence that OTHER aliens has been here, so who know? Might be, properly not, but this subject isn?t constructive to fight the REAL, PROOVEN "New World Order".