THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LOCAL NEWS + BUT ITS NOT = FUCK IT

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LOCAL NEWS + BUT ITS NOT = FUCK IT

Post by PaCmAn »

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LOCAL NEWS - BUT ITS NOT

Alex Jones gets fired up at LA Convention June 06
4 min 20 sec - Jun 28, 2006
link:

Scholars Symposium on 9/11 and the Neo-Con Agenda

---

Another clip:

1:12 Minutes
link:

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eindringling

Re: THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LOCAL NEWS + BUT ITS NOT = FUCK IT

Post by Eindringling »

Hahahaha....I like the topic: "THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LOCAL NEWS + BUT ITS NOT = FUCK IT"

awesome....and very true.

and for those of you who are unaware of the reason why its not on the news:

ITS BECAUSE THE NEWS IS CONTROLLED BY THE NWO!!! There are tons of propagandists working in news stations such as CBS, FOX, and CNN (and lots more in other countries!).

matt54

Post by matt54 »

NWO seems fake to me, just because some guy says this is gunna happen doesnt make me believe. i believe the conspirecy about 911 but the fact is, it wasnt for NWO. it was to gain interests in the middle east. much like pearl harbor gained interest in the european invasion.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

matt54 wrote:NWO seems fake to me, just because some guy says this is gunna happen doesnt make me believe. i believe the conspirecy about 911 but the fact is, it wasnt for NWO. it was to gain interests in the middle east. much like pearl harbor gained interest in the european invasion.
What makes you so sure its not the nwo george bush father announced in 9/11-1990 + 9/11-1993 ???

Full 9/11 timeline:

9-11-1941 : The center of the pentagram ( Also called the "Pentagon" ) began construction

9-11-1990 : Bush Senior calls for the "new world order" in a speech to the U.S. Congress

9-11-1993 : Bush Senior calls for the "new world order" in an interview

9-11-2001 : To the day 60 Years after the start of the Pentagram center ( Pentagon ) the "new world order" was
introduced in plain sight to the public, in fact so obviously it scared the hell out of everyone so that no one even DARED to question it, because "this cant be true, it just cant?" .... Why: "Because it just cant... NOTHING is this big, right?"....
well right? WRONG !!!

The NEW WORLD ORDER Timeline:

http://threeworldwars.com/nwo-timeline2.htm

---

NOTE: Read the topic in here called "The forbidden knowledge" to fully understand the meaning of 9 and 11 to this
new, global "elite" !!!!
Last edited by PaCmAn on Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Eindringling

Post by Eindringling »

matt54 wrote:NWO seems fake to me, just because some guy says this is gunna happen doesnt make me believe. i believe the conspirecy about 911 but the fact is, it wasnt for NWO. it was to gain interests in the middle east. much like pearl harbor gained interest in the european invasion.
First of all, you don't know wtf your talking about. Pearl Harbor gave us interest in the invasion of islands controlled by the japanese...in ASIA. Then once that happened it only made sense to go to europe and help the english.

Steering away from ww2...

You don't need to believe. You jsut need to know that in say 10 or 15 years, you'll be living in a fascist police state. or wait no, "its not fascism when we do it," right?

anyway, when ur living in a totally fucked world, remember what we said about the NWO.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Eindringling wrote:
anyway, when ur living in a totally fucked world, remember what we said about the NWO.
What do you mean with "when" ??? For at least the last 5000+ years, this world has been on the road to "fucked" ...

Eindringling

Post by Eindringling »

PaCmAn wrote:
Eindringling wrote:
What do you mean with "when" ??? For at least the last 5000+ years, this world has been on the road to "fucked" ...
"this world has been on the road to 'fucked' "

we're on the road, but we arent completely there yet. At least not enough for everyone to realize it.

z*e*r*o*x

Post by z*e*r*o*x »

Eindringling wrote:
PaCmAn wrote:
Eindringling wrote:
"this world has been on the road to 'fucked' "

we're on the road, but we arent completely there yet. At least not enough for everyone to realize it.

You're dead right all of you are right, except that other un-unformed peasant.

YOU BETER GET YOURSELF INFORMED PEASANTS!! LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE, AND IS CHANGING ALL AROUND US.

WHAT A MOTHER FUCKING MESS these Antichrist people are causing gees... I want to be the Angel that calls forth their destruction.... I want to be one of them to cast the Antichrist into the lake of fire!!! LET THEM BURN!!! LET THEM BURN!!!!!!!!!!

matt54

Post by matt54 »

ok for one, you think any of the people will fall for NWO? your watching too many movies my friend. i can tell you this is not true because for one, noone will believe this shit. Once and IF it does come to this, PEOPLE will know, it will be stopped by the people. government has no control over opinions, as proved by seeing these conspirecy theory. Another thing, Canada doesnt participate in any of the US's "world changing" events, Canada wont, notice how they only do things that have a point. like afghanistan, had a good point or at least a presentable point. Iraq, no point. useless country that hasnt done anything totally wrong for years. im mentioning canada because there is somebody that doesnt listen to all of the united states's crazy ideas, the UN.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

matt54 wrote:ok for one, you think any of the people will fall for NWO? your watching too many movies my friend. i can tell you this is not true because for one, noone will believe this shit. Once and IF it does come to this, PEOPLE will know, it will be stopped by the people. government has no control over opinions, as proved by seeing these conspirecy theory. Another thing, Canada doesnt participate in any of the US's "world changing" events, Canada wont, notice how they only do things that have a point. like afghanistan, had a good point or at least a presentable point. Iraq, no point. useless country that hasnt done anything totally wrong for years. im mentioning canada because there is somebody that doesnt listen to all of the united states's crazy ideas, the UN.
Bottom line: You dont "belive" in World war 1 + 2, the "French" Revolution, the holocaust or ANY of it, right ??? Thats basicly what you are saying really :roll:

cssdude82

Post by cssdude82 »

PaCmAn wrote:
matt54 wrote:ok for one, you think any of the people will fall for NWO? your watching too many movies my friend. i can tell you this is not true because for one, noone will believe this S***. Once and IF it does come to this, PEOPLE will know, it will be stopped by the people. government has no control over opinions, as proved by seeing these conspirecy theory. Another thing, Canada doesnt participate in any of the US's "world changing" events, Canada wont, notice how they only do things that have a point. like afghanistan, had a good point or at least a presentable point. Iraq, no point. useless country that hasnt done anything totally wrong for years. im mentioning canada because there is somebody that doesnt listen to all of the united states's crazy ideas, the UN.
Bottom line: You dont "belive" in World war 1 + 2, the "French" Revolution, the holocaust or ANY of it, right ??? Thats basicly what you are saying really :roll:
Hes not saying that, hes saying that, it WILL NOT happen, AND IF IT DOES his point is that, there are other countires that will find out about this and stop it durring the choas or before or after, "history repeat's itself mate :wink: "

And no its not important to inform people, because they will not behieve this, unless u start a underground clan, :wink: . I not saying i don't behive it and iam not saying i do behive it, all iam saying is time will tell my friend.

"qoute" Where there is evil, there is good" :P

craft-star

Post by craft-star »

im saying that turn on that dammed tv on the 15.march and watch hungary!
we are getting a rebbbelion :D