tv fakery 9/11

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:31 pm

Good job, very nice !!!! I have watched the 2 first, and I will watch the rest when I "wake up" ( going to sleep now )...

Thank you for checking out the facts, stopped believing in crap and have started to KNOW something insted !!!!

Do NOT let ANYONE attack you for what you KNOW is the TRUTH, but go right ahead and challenge them on the FACTS insted.

People are stupid- VERY stupid; They think and believe, but have no clue... And when someone comes around and say: "Hey, I KNOW what this is about", they jump out of there TV Chair with there red tv eyes all fired up, because: "HOW DARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT I DON?T? ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID OR WHAT?"...

People can?t stand when the information they get from there best friend mr. TV is getting challanged, because thats just like if you attack them personally... So: They will try to get personal with you, attack you, your character and refuse to look at the facts.

I will say this again: People are STUPID !!!! You have to keep telling them the truth over and over again, because they are so brainwashed by TV, they are so mindcontroled by all the junk they watch that reality is SOOOO far away that they have no clue, and feel like it doesn?t matter, just as long as they can watch "the simpsons" at 4?o clock, without even realizing that it is created to screw up peoples lives and families with the creators Freemasonic world religion that among other things is designed to promote stupidity as being cool, and knowledge as something that will only make you a lonely and sad outcast to the rest of the world.

I could go on for hours with this, but let me end my rant by saying: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!! YOU ARE A REAL INFOWARRIOR !!!!
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDMT

Post by JDMT » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:00 am

PaCmAn wrote: "the simpsons" at 4?o clock, without even realizing that it is created to screw up peoples lives and families with the creators Freemasonic world religion that among other things is designed to promote stupidity as being cool, and knowledge as something that will only make you a lonely
Explains why I started acting like complete moron when I started watching The Simpsons...

dracodie

Post by dracodie » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:06 am

yes your right , people only see what they want to see , for example this , i went to the loose change forum , and posted the witness video there they rapidly removed it and warned me , then i posted on one thread that suposedly debunked the nose out photo taken just from one angle , i posted another video that showed the nose coming out video and other video were there is no nose , they started attacking me , but they never use arguments they just try to ridicularize you they think like a group , not individualy , and folow dylan blindly , then dylan showed up and said that the nose out hapened because of video compression i proveded im he was wrong and he banned me , just a example of the beehive people , that cant think for themselves, they think they need politicians , laws ,and tv to live