MUST SEE: Uncensored and censored Benazir Bhutto

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

MUST SEE: Uncensored and censored Benazir Bhutto

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Topic updated 20-03-2008:

BACK TO BACK: Uncensored and censored Benazir Bhutto

PaCmAn´s NOTE: OMFG :shock:

Someone dared to speak to truth on the freemasonic NWO fascist propaganda machine- Also called BBC.

Good thing for BBC that they have so much practice editing and manipulating with the facts, so they were able to delete it from the aired interview.

Even better for the population on earth that Al-jasira got a hold of the ORGINAL interview, and dared to air it- With risk of beeing bombed and shoot at by the western nazi elite... Again...

Now she can´t do that again, because now she is dead... Killed by the new world order.

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden Murdered (Longer clip) - Click here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMiuFx6rQbE

releated:

More media fraud and manipulation - Click here

---

Quote by 'Solve et Coagula':

Osama Bin Laden is dead since December 26, 2001. Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper al-Wafd

The original article: http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/fu ... uneral.jpg

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral
Last edited by PaCmAn on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dwrek21

Post by Dwrek21 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:56 am

Hi

new to the site I was actually just looking for the pacsteam app to let me d/l a bunch of steam content but anywayyys I watched the video, shot them a complaint asking how they could do something like this and this was their reply (Beget is not my real last name fyi)

Dear Mr Beget

Thank you for your e-mail.

I understand that you would like an explanation for how you were able to watch a censored and uncensored version of the same interview between Benazir Bhutto and Sir David Frost.

The BBC has an agreement with al-Jazeera which enables both broadcasters to share certain news material including pictures and interviews. It was decided that the BBC would offer an extract of Sir David Frost's interview with Benazir Bhutto, originally shown on Al-Jazeera, to users of the BBC News website.

During the interview Ms Bhutto made an allegation that Osama Bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. This claim was so unexpected and impossible to verify that it seemed most likely that she had mis-spoken and had intended to say that Omar Sheikh was the man who murdered US journalist Daniel Pearl - not Osama Bin Laden.

A decision was therefore taken to edit out the misleading reference to prevent what seemed to be a genuine error from being more widely disseminated. With the benefit of hindsight this was a mistake and the interview should have been reproduced in full or not used at all. For this reason we will endeavour to replace the edited version currently available via the BBC News website with the original interview as broadcast by Al-Jazeera.

I hope that you will find this information useful and thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Sean Moss
BBC Complaints

I replied wondering how it was said so casually but yet you say she "mis-spoke' and she ends up dead little less than a month later then I wrote more blahh blahh blahh told them to reply back and yeah.

I'm not really against this forum but im not really for it im just curious if you will I'll believe what I want and what I don't want but I can definatley believe this.

thanks, Derek

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 am

Dwrek21 wrote:
I'm not really against this forum but im not really for it im just curious if you will I'll believe what I want and what I don't want but I can definatley believe this.

thanks, Derek
All you really have to do thanks to Alex Jones and his world wide team of freedom loving people like my self, you should try to watch the movie ENDGAME - Blueprint for Global Enslavement and if you think it seems far fetched, you should check out TERRORSTORM... The elites Georgia Guidestones let you know exactly what they want to do with us, and that´s a MASSIVE population reduction on 80-90% world wide.

The royal global elite have written everything down for you in books and PHD´s world wide... Just like the Rockefellers publicly work on this royal elitist dream of a 80-90% population reduction world wide - (The clip Alex Jones got uploaded) They OWN the world bank, they OWN the FED in the US - THEY EVEN OWN THE WHOLE WESTERN MASSMEDIA AND CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU SEE AND HEAR ON YOUR TV AND READ ABOUT IN THE MAJOR NEWSPAPERS - AND they are all part of the new world order who OWN the global and centralized institutions like the world army N.A.T.O. - Owned and runned by the nazi ´Bilderberg Group´ lodge.

The powerstructure of the entire world is PRIVATLY OWNED, don´t you understand what this means to US as the slave population?

PLEASE ALSO COMPLAIN TO THE BBC HERE (click here) ABOUT THIS TOPIC:

More media fraud and manipulation - Click here
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --