THIS IS CALLED : SOFT KILL WEAPONS

The privately owned royal / nazi military industrial complex did this by design in order to kill you

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

THIS IS CALLED : SOFT KILL WEAPONS

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 pm

DONALD RUMSFELD AND ASPARTAME

DONALD RUMSFELD AND ASPARTAME

Source link:

PLEASE NOTE: This was Posted: May 9, 2004 !!!

Today in 2008 its in more than double the products !!!!

We are ALL under chemical attack from all kind of places- This is one of them.

FACTS: Aspartam / Neutrasweet was created in the 1920-30´s by gene splicing two proteins with eachother, and was considered a total failur:

In tests ALL rats and ALL monkeys died of cancer, so the whole project was trashed.

In the mid 1960´s Donald Rumsfeld bought the rights for next to nothing and was considered a fool by the creators of Aspartam becuse it was useless.... TO THEM !!!!

Donald used his contacts as the head of the Pentagon / Pentagram and the US loby, in order to put it in food and soft drinks all over the USA.

The E.U. said very clearly that it would never happen in Europe, because it was known that Aspartam / Neutrasweet gives people cancer in masses, but hey: In the 80´s we all heard on the TV "news" that we have had it for years without virtually no one even knew about it, cared- and people still doesn´t give a shit about it.

Well then: Enjoy your next meal and soft drink:

THIS IS CALLED "SOFT KILL WEAPONS" BY THE GLOBAL ELITE WHO WANT 80-90% OF EVERYONE DEAD NOW !!!

According to the top doctors and researchers on this issue, aspartame causes headache, memory loss, seizures, vision loss, coma and cancer. It worsens or mimics the symptoms of such diseases and conditions as fibromyalgia, MS, lupus, ADD, diabetes, Alzheimer's, chronic fatigue and depression. Further dangers highlighted is that aspartame liberates free methyl alcohol. The resulting chronic methanol poisoning affects the dopamine system of the brain causing addiction. Methanol, or wood alcohol, constitutes one third of the aspartame molecule and is classified as a severe metabolic poison and narcotic.

Dr. Woodrow Monte in the peer reviewed journal, Aspartame: Methanol and the Public Health, wrote: "When diet sodas and soft drinks, sweetened with aspartame, are used to replace fluid loss during exercise and physical exertion in hot climates, the intake of methanol can exceed 250 mg/day or 32 times the Environmental Protection Agency's recommended limit of consumption for this cumulative poison."

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drgnzach

Re: THIS IS CALLED : SOFT KILL WEAPONS

Post by Drgnzach » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 am

I don't see how that's a bad thing. This world is severely overpopulated, people are eating through resources at a rate that, soon, there will be no more, and we will ALL be screwed. Population control is a good thing, but its hard to do without causing a mass panic. This is a subtle, natural-cause-looking way to do it.
There is a method to my madness. Unfortunately that method is such an enigma in confounds even me...

1. Go to http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=drgnzach and sign up
2. Earn me money and get free poprocks
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!!!!!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Population reduction / control is what the elite call it Drgnzach, and I don't think you really think it is good when you find out that ONLY the 6000+ royal elite / the royal bloodlines / the "blue blood" is invited to the new world order, everyone will be killed -including YOU !!!

The royal elite, the U.N., N.A.T.O. etc. keep talking about a global population reduction on 80-90% world wide and "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" at ALL times.

As said: The elite call it population reduction, but WE THE PEOPLE call this mass murder and GENOCIDE on a global scale.

... But if you want to eat and drink deadly chemicals like Aspartame and all kind of other shit from the military industrial complex to help them "curve the population", then YOU go ahead.

Just please let me help others who know overpopulation is a nazi fraud just like peak oil, global warming and all the other crap the globalists try to use as PROPAGANDA to spread FEAR and CHAOS is a FRAUD !!!

I would just like to force everyone to read books like ecoscience and the National Security Study Memorandum 200 and learn who your REAL enemy is !!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Drgnzach

Post by Drgnzach » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Oh, I stay away from products using any type of artificial sweetener instead of sugar; its just not the same...
However I'm just the type of person that loves the idea of a large numbers of people dying, I just hate people.
But, on the other hand, an idea I do not like is someone getting to make the rules, just on the grounds of what family they come from, so I'll keep an open mind...
There is a method to my madness. Unfortunately that method is such an enigma in confounds even me...

1. Go to http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=drgnzach and sign up
2. Earn me money and get free poprocks
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!!!!!