Meet Your Meat ...

The privately owned royal / nazi military industrial complex did this by design in order to kill you

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Meet Your Meat ...

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Meet Your Meat ...

http://www.meat.org/index-1.asp?c=mymidba0808

Description:

See what you’re really eating for dinner.

Watch the video that exposes the truth about humanity's cruelest invention—
the factory farm. Want fries with that?

PaCmAns NOTE: This IS the same military industrial complex that is just about ready to declare marshal law and put YOU into slaughter camps- Also known as FEMA camps.

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Pimp

Re: Meet Your Meat ...

Post by Master Pimp » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:20 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the government started killing humans and selling us the meat as ground beef.

Millions against Monsanto

joxer

Post by joxer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Such hypocrisy... As if all those plants vegetarians consume were killed Cleaner?, with more.. Emotion? -BULLSHIT!
Unfortunately i cant understand PETA.. What is it they actually stand for except sissy-ness... ( soz ain't trying to be offensive.. )

super.kindle

Post by super.kindle » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm

holy shit like i said before i thought this site was just for pacsteam related stuff but but this is freaky shit man

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Welcome to some REAL news, som REAL information about the fascist, global, military industrial complex who have taken over our food and water supply.

Please spread the word, give out the link to sites like this, print my visit card and share them. Thats what we all should do anyway.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Frank

Post by Frank » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm

It's sad to see that but that should we do we are Omnivora so we need meat and vegetables to be healthy.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~>Image<~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~> Image<~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~