Genetic Roulette - Jeffrey Smith

The privately owned royal / nazi military industrial complex did this by design in order to kill you

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Genetic Roulette - Jeffrey Smith

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Genetic Roulette

Download the audio book - click here
(Is anyone seeding this? Otherwise help me find another link)

Description:
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking book. Nearly 65 health risks of the foods that Americans eat every day are presented in easy-to-read two-page spreads. The left page is designed for the quick scanning reader; it includes bullets, illustrations, and quotes. The right side offers fully referenced text, describing both research studies and theoretical risks. The second half of Genetic Roulette shows how safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems presented in the first half.
---

Don t put that in your mouth- Jeffrey Smith GMO Food - google video

Description:
short lecture by the leading expert on Genetically Modified foods Jeffrey Smith ,the author of "Seeds of Deception" and " Genetic Roulette" . the lecture gives you a summary of what is included in the books . this is a must hear for all on the dangers of GM food . Google "Codex Alimentarius" . http://www.seedsofdeception.com http://www.geneticroulette.com http://www.globalresearch.ca

---

Homepage - click here

Buy this book - click here

Please help me find more material about this book ( like fx. radio interviews and things like that)
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

super.kindle

Re: Genetic Roulette - Jeffrey Smith

Post by super.kindle » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 pm

wow when i first went to this site i thought it was all about pacsteam but this site has some creepy shit on it

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 pm

The nazis who is running all the mainstream TV channels use free movies, standup, quiz shows etc. in order to brainwash the world population with all their "news" / fascist war promoting propaganda. I try to use the globalists own weapon against them, thats all.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

mikedotexe

Post by mikedotexe » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 am

Jeffrey Smith is actually visiting Hilo, on the Big Island (where I live). It's THIS WEEK! Thanks for posting the video, his lecture will probably be similar.

DeathToll

Post by DeathToll » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 am

this guy is awesome when it comes to GMO and the dangers of certain foods.
The true teacher is the one within